#1 Edited by Trodorne (2587 posts) - - Show Bio

The beyonder and the Monitors are watching this sport of the mightest mortals battle through their way on Battle Planet. Both men are only equiped with their weapons The Sword of Power and Mjolnir, They are not blood lusted and the rules for this is till they are unconscious. about 5 mins prep time before the fight, and the battles will get to be harder as they progress. 2 hour rest between battles. No sleep or food needed.

Round 1: Batman (52), Squirrel Girl, Daredevil

Round 2: Nightwing,Spawn, Beastman

Round 3: Wonder Woman, Cyclops, Vixen

Round 4: Zatanna,Iron Man (Hulkbuster Armor), 1500 Doom Bots

Round 5: Darkseid and 2000 parademons

OH YEAH LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU WOULD THINK THEY WHERE THEY WOULD STOP AND WHY.

#2 Posted by Greendevil (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

they stop at 1

SOLOS!

#3 Posted by Hyperlight (5819 posts) - - Show Bio

zatanna is a problem..... but i think they clear it

#4 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder woman is the problem, but they clear

#5 Posted by Trodorne (2587 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? was 2000 parademons too easy to take on? Im not sure if this team could get past round 4 or 5 like to me they would start getting physically tired to the point that even a 2 hour rest won't help. Like I can see Wonder Woman causing some major damage to both these guys. and to carry on that damage to the next fight. at some point it would end.

#6 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man is a chump, & Thor could carry on for days on end. Darkseid would be an issue, however he is definitely below Thor. He-Man could simply gay the 2,000 nobodies, thus a win.

#7 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2 Spawn curbstomps both of them.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at Darkseid & Army.

#9 Posted by Annarnone_Deathfeather (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor run's the gauntlet mainly alone protecting Adam until 2000 Para-demons Where he said I was keeping you alive for such a moment throws him head first into it and exits at the other end.

#10 Edited by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Spawn might be able to take them himself depending on what level of power he's at, otherwise Darkseid probably takes them.

#11 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hksaru said:

I think Spawn might be able to take them himself depending on what level of power he's at, otherwise Darkseid probably takes them.

This. King of hell, God spawn, and maybe Omega Spawn could beat them.

#12 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

What versions of these characters?

#13 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2950 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

#14 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

Iron Man is a chump, & Thor could carry on for days on end. Darkseid would be an issue, however he is definitely below Thor. He-Man could simply gay the 2,000 nobodies, thus a win.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!!!

#15 Posted by Trodorne (2587 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: which versions of which specific characters?

#16 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trodorne: He-Man, specifically.

#17 Posted by Trodorne (2587 posts) - - Show Bio

I will go with He-man based on the 200x series which was not a grossly as strong as the old cartoon but is much more battle hearty and has actual combat training.

#18 Posted by Rick_Grayson (774 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxxddd said:

this