#1 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10616 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle to the Death Fight takes place on the Serengeti.
Win by Malcom X standards (Any Means Necessary)
No BFR
No Blood lust 
No Morals
Who wins and why?
 Kenshiro

  
 Hayato Furinjin

 
#2 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Kenshiro wins. His attacks should be faster and more powerful than even Hayato. He kills people so fast they are delayed in actually dying.

#3 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5486 posts) - - Show Bio

Musou Tensei>Kenichiverse

#4 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10616 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:

Musou Tensei>Kenichiverse

Elaborate.
#5 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

well Hayato Furinjin has never been seen in a serious fight, it is just been implied throughout the series he is the strongest person in the series.

#6 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10616 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingsloth said:

well Hayato Furinjin has never been seen in a serious fight, it is just been implied throughout the series he is the strongest person in the series.

So does he die or not?
#7 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5486 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Musou Tensei>Kenichiverse

Elaborate.

Tapping into a void of power, intangibility, and matter disruption.

#8 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

@kingsloth said:

well Hayato Furinjin has never been seen in a serious fight, it is just been implied throughout the series he is the strongest person in the series.

So does he die or not?

I don''t know I don't have any feats to go off of.

#9 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10616 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Musou Tensei>Kenichiverse

Elaborate.

Tapping into a void of power, intangibility, and matter disruption.

Word so murder fest.
#10 Posted by Blackice709 (969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: ....

#11 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10616 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blackice709 said:

@Nelomaxwell: ....

Problem?
#12 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19561 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Pretty sure Kenshiro wins. His attacks should be faster and more powerful than even Hayato. He kills people so fast they are delayed in actually dying.

Well, we will have to wait and see hayato fighting for real. That '0.0001% power' of his was pretty insane in itself.

#13 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Exactly. Right now we don't know if Hayato's full potential is above Kenshiro so we have to go off of what we have seen So as of now, Kenshiro is the winner. In the future, who knows.

#14 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10616 posts) - - Show Bio
@UltimateHero0406 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Exactly. Right now we don't know if Hayato's full potential is above Kenshiro so we have to go off of what we have seen So as of now, Kenshiro is the winner. In the future, who knows.

Would be  a great fight though. 
Off topic does anyone think people will be intrested in a Shaman king fight? I know the main series is old but there's a new one out with Yoh's son in it.
#15 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: I like Shaman King. Haven't gotten to the new series yet though.

#16 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10616 posts) - - Show Bio
@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Nelomaxwell: I like Shaman King. Haven't gotten to the new series yet though.

It's called Shaman king Flowers everyone is grown up and it's good. 
 
Do you think people would be interested in something like Yoh vs I'd Damien Wayne or something?
#17 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: Yoh? You mean without Amidamaru? If so I guess but I don't know Yoh's feats without him.

#18 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10616 posts) - - Show Bio
@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Nelomaxwell: Yoh? You mean without Amidamaru? If so I guess but I don't know Yoh's feats without him.

Nah with but only in possession mode so he'd have all of Amidamaru's skill.
#19 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: I suppose that could work. As long as there are no major speed/power differences.