Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Namor
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The hawks are flying over keystone city when suddenly, Cold and Wizard see them and approach them.

Snart (Cold) tells the Hawks that Keystone city belongs to them and they better get lost. The Hawks see things differently and attempt to deliver Thanagarian justice to Cold and Wizard. This pisses The Rouge duo off and in turn makes them want to erase the Hawks from existence.

Everyone is Blood lusted.

New 52 versions and power levels for both groups.

No outside help or interference.

NO BFR!

Round 1 Takes Place Here:

No Caption Provided

After fighting for 2 hours, both sides are fatigued. The Hawks decide they need an advantage and they lure both Cold and Wizard here:

No Caption Provided

- Wizard and Cold call in reinforcements, but the only person available is Turbine.

- Hawks call in reinforcements, and the only person who shows up is Stargirl.

- Turbine joins the battle, but is not blood lusted.

- The Flash joins the battle after Turbine and has no clue what is happening until 20 minutes being on the field.

Who wins?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2 HigorM  Moderator

Bloodlusted Cap. Cold and Weather Wizard ?

This battle isn´t fair IMHO..

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DireDrill

This isn't a battle, it is spite. Cold gets shots off on Flash's and his shots instantly kill everyone who is not a Flash. Battle won't last longer than 5 minutes.

Stop pitting the Rogues against people who are barely above street level.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They tagged flash before. They win..

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They wreck the Hawks.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Captain Cold & Wizard

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

It is difficult to believe the battle would last two hours. Captain Cold could solo Hawkman, Hawkwoman, and Stargirl combined. None of these characters can survive an 'absolute zero' onslaught, adding to the fact that he can tag the Flash, slows down the molecules around him, and creates a field of inertia that slows the Flash down to human levels. Weather Wizard would add difficulty to their efforts, with his abilities to control the weather. Turbine would also be very difficult to take down, being faster than any of these heroes. The three heroes would die before the Flash even made it onto the scene.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@viperking: It is difficult to believe the battle would last two hours. Captain Cold could solo Hawkman, Hawkwoman, and Stargirl combined. None of these characters can survive an 'absolute zero' onslaught, adding to the fact that he can tag the Flash, slows down the molecules around him, and creates a field of inertia that slows the Flash down to human levels. Weather Wizard would add difficulty to their efforts, with his abilities to control the weather. Turbine would also be very difficult to take down, being faster than any of these heroes. The three heroes would die before the Flash even made it onto the scene.

Fair points. However, the Rogues lives suck beyond belief when Stargirl shows up.

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

raythelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 2.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash solos

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viperking:

As ruthless as they can be, and as dangerous as I'll gladly admit they are, Stargirl with one blast can atomize a city the size of Los Angeles in an instant (bloodlusted of course, she doesn't normally level cities for fun). She could also BFR the Rogues into orbit at supersonic speeds via her Cosmic Rod's gravitational and/or magnetic manipulation abilities. To say nothing of her instantaneous shields that not even Solomon Grundy and Black Adam (among plenty of others) can't even scratch. She would ruin their day as she and all of the Starmen before her are much closer to Green Lantern level than most people realize.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

Cap. Cold and Wizard win.

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: I take back what I said about Captain Cold being able to take down Stargirl. Stargirl is one of the characters I know very little about. Your information has definitely been very helpful, regarding the topic.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viperking: I take back what I said about Captain Cold being able to take down Stargirl. Stargirl is one of the characters I know very little about. Your information has definitely been very helpful, regarding the topic.

My man. She's definitely underrated around here on the 'Vine, but the word is getting out (lol)! She and every Starman who came before her is regarded as an "Alpha Level Threat" by Checkmate and the DEO. I think this would be classified as "Herald Level" in the Marvel Universe.