Thing stomps

Marco_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Marco_Kidd

I thought as much i was just trying to get a better idea of how powerful Hawkman is.

Avatar image for redlanternsuperman
RedLanternSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Hawkman was beaten by Deathstroke flawlessely, and Batman punched Hawkman and he went down.

Thing murders Hawkman, rips of his wings, goes down to the Superstore to buy some glue, but there all out so he goes to wal-mart and see's a pregnat Woman. After helping the pregnat Woman he forgot what he was suppose to do. After some thinking he goes to Mcdonalds for some grub. He orders a arge fries and a diet Soda. But the lady didn't understad.....\\

derp.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By YoungJustice

Hawkman.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Night Thrasher

pre New 52 Hawkman murders...I just feel sad for new Hawkman...he had Liefeld!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkman wins,Nth metal has now symbiotic characteristics, he's inside the body of Carter and he can control it at will, their wings can not be removed as before,his weapons can change shape and also he can release fire from his body.He would use the ax in Benjamin, to open a hole on it and burn it,inside out

@icysloth: @Night Thrasher: @Marco_Kidd: @TheGraySon: To Know more about Hawkman,take a look on his respect thread:http://www.comicvine.com/hawkman/29-8337/new-52-hawkman-carter-hall-respect-thread/92-679040/

@RedLanternSuperman: Stop trolling and read the OP,current version of both....so is new 52 Hawkman

No Caption Provided
Hawkman says burn
Hawkman says burn
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By icysloth

@matchesmalone21: I am current with the savage hawkman and I think he would lose, I am not trolling just because I don't share your view. New 52 wise he has no major durability feats. He needed statics help to take down the gentleman ghost. And as far as the symbiotic qualities of nth metal that doesn't matter hawkman can be taken down if you hit him really hard and few hit harder than the thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icysloth: Your forgot the healing factor? The Morph capabilities of his weapons,he can turn into a big axe cut it in half

What he need a help of who? wrong,static never hit Gentleman Ghost,he only help with Zombies to strip them of the city.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By icysloth

@matchesmalone21 said:

@icysloth: Your forgot the healing factor? The Morph capabilities of his weapons,he can turn into a big axe cut it in half

What he need a help of who? wrong,static never hit Gentleman Ghost,he only help with Zombies to strip them of the city.

the zombies were gentleman's ghost henchman and they overwhelmed him, he needed statics help. He has no duravility feats I dont care if he can turn his hand into an axe or a sword or whatever, the strongest person he has exchanged blows with is morphius or maybe xerces and his henchman. Nothing even in the 10 ton range, Thing would demolish.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheGraySon

@matchesmalone21: Im pretty sure Ben is like class 100 and his durability is crazy. Hawkman is not going to beat him. Hes top street level at best...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby

It's Clobberin' Time.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Night Thrasher
@matchesmalone21: I have no reason to care about New 52 Hawkman
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Stronger

@TheGraySon said:

Thing stomps

TheMinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheMinister

Hate those kind of people who say you are a troll just because you don't agree with them.

Thing wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icysloth: Brute strength means nothing,this is the dumbest thing in debates....everyone always think the guy with super strength wins, and lacks the ability to think the other guy may have advantages over him,it's a limited thought...because of thi limted thought everyone thinks that Hulk should win,every battle..

Hawkman still has the sky as his edge and you should care,because debate is not to be limited strength or durability of an opponent....Ben Grimm can be harmed by the NTH metal.Show me scan where the zombie overhelmed him,This did not happen whenStatic appeared.... Hawkman was overhelmedwhen he was holding the orb in the cemitery. Where in these scans he was overhelmed,I think you should read this number again...The only thing that happened,he take a blast from Gentleman Ghost

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

learn to open your mind and don't be limited.

@TheGraySon: I know that,you know that in the fight goes beyond strength and durability..don't be limited.. Hakwman has the sky and his spee,as aadvantage

@Night Thrasher: I juts want to help...rude man

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By icysloth

@matchesmalone21: in hawkman #6 he got overwhekmed by zombies and told the shokeeper to run because he couldn't protect him, the shopkeeper lives but he still said it. It could be assumed that this would have happened in this city also if static didn't join the party. and as far as healing factors go thing has one hit KO'd wolverine so durability does matter. Also stop condescending people there is no need to call someone rude, a troll, or tell them they need to open there mind.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bo88gdan

@Shawnbaby said:

It's Clobberin' Time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icysloth: If read my comment,that you didn't read and didn't saw the scans..because you don't want. I discribed the scene of issue 6 about the orb,hakwman was overhelmed. Re-read my comment again,please pay attention

Hawkman would still be in the sky...and Ben Grimm can be harmed by the NTH metal

NIce classic scans,that is before the revamp after onslaught,I believe that does not serve here...congratulations continue with your limited thinking and you get far

DCFan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DCFan1992

Thing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben Grimm is slow as hell...Spider-Man beat him,while he was empowered by an asgardian hammer. Daken dodge his blows. Hawkman is more faster and agile than Ben Grimm,good luck trying to punch him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#23  Edited By Lvenger

@matchesmalone21: Hawkman does have a lot of versatility I agree with you there. But from what I've seen he is mostly a close range fighter. And at close range, a few punches may be all the Thing needs being class 100+. Do you have any scans that show Hawkman's long ranged capabilities.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Deranged Midget

@matchesmalone21: Please don't insult other users, you know better than that. This is your last warning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lvenger: Thanks man,you understand my point,fights are not only decided by brute force..but with sped and brains. Close range he can morph his mace and used the fire blast,to enhance his strength and his wing is also weapons

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Close range
Close range
Long range
Long range
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGraySon said:

Thing stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001: SEriously you saw thes scans? your fogot that Hawkaman has the Sky and speed as his edge? Yousee the mace can cut anthing and also burn anything?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001:

Ben Grimm is slow as hell...Spider-Man beat him,while he was empowered by an asgardian hammer. Daken dodge his blows. Hawkman is more faster and agile than Ben Grimm,good luck trying to punch him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:Impressive. Hmm, might change my opinion...

Hawkman wins.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By nefarious

Ben.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious: See the sacns before posting

Ben Grimm is slow as hell...Spider-Man beat him,while he was empowered by an asgardian hammer. Daken dodge his blows. Hawkman is more faster and agile than Ben Grimm,good luck trying to punch him. your fogot that Hawkaman has the Sky and speed as his edge? Yousee the mace can cut anthing and also burn anything?

If Ben is so powerful,how spiderman beat the most powerful version? How Daken play a foll with him?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By icysloth

@matchesmalone21: hawkman doesn't have spiderman's agility. you are assuming flight = agility and it doesn't. Hawkman doesn't do backflips or handstands to dodge. And just because hawkman can fly doesn't mean thing can't take him, thing stalemated Namor and he can fly. Most importantly though is that he hawkman has no durability feats, you didn't disprove my arguement you just attacked my scans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icysloth: Just as I ignore the question of durability, you ignore the issue of versatility Hawkman...Hawkman is still faster while flying

AVX= Pure PIS,Luke Cage and Thing beat Namor,while he was underwater and everyonw know that underwater he's more powerful

Who has more experience flight, Namor or Hawkman? Who is more versatile while flying?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icysloth: Wow repeating the same comment with scans?? Again you said nothing to disprove Hawkman,be more versatile

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By icysloth

@matchesmalone21 said:

@venomoushatred1001: SEriously you saw thes scans? your fogot that Hawkaman has the Sky and speed as his edge? Yousee the mace can cut anthing and also burn anything?

also if the mace incinerates everything it touches why didn't the purple armor guy in your last scan reduced to ash.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By icysloth

@matchesmalone21: what question of versatility hawkman can fly, he has a weapon, a slight healing factor, and superstrength probably in the 2 ton range, what else is there that I am missing. Ben Grimm may or may not have his mallet, he is a class 100, and has super durability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icysloth:eh, someone is playing the smart ... the mace burns everything it touches when he wants to do this and the Nth metal that inside his body, he can control with a simple thought

This debate is going to be interesting, until what time you come online until midnight .. we have to discuss (

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By icysloth

@matchesmalone21 said:

@icysloth:eh, someone is playing the smart ... the mace burns everything it touches when he wants to do this and the Nth metal that inside his body, he can control with a simple thought

This debate is going to be interesting, until what time you come online until midnight .. we have to discuss (

Here is the thing though, Hawkman doesn't have complete control of the nth metal. When I was reading the comics it the prevailing theme seemed to be unravelling the mystery of the nth metal. And even if he could control the metal incenerating everything he hits with the mallet, come on bro, he incinerated a slimy tenacle not a superhuman with a rock body. The flight power is a nonissue thing has taken out plenty of people that can fly in his history (flight is like the 3rd most common superpower). I also have alot of work to do tonight, so I am going to cut this arguement short and say you lose by majority rule, almost everyone in this thread has said thing wins besides you. Meaning your arguements haven't been good enough to convince anyone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icysloth:

Understand one thing most who commented here are sheep following the shepherd and the same thing with the Hulk, for them they always win because of the brute force and to me the opinion of these people is less than nothing. Not only because a lot people say he wins, I mean he really wins or would win, so do not use others as support for your opinion,any debate happened her,beyond our debate. Please when it supports your opinion, use their knowledge and not cite others as an example, your knowledge is already enough for this

He has ignited a guy with tentacles or morphicius not mean he can not do the same to him,he already proved able to break walls (I know Ben is more durable than walls, no need to explain this to me),he already has some control over Nth metal, the only thing he knows is he came deonde and who is the woman who appeared to him in a broadcast onhis armor, this is the mystery .. not even knowing where it comes from, he already learned to control it

I think now you understood what I wanted someone with an opinion that actually were able to prove their knowledge, and perhaps convince me I'm wrong .. my congratulations

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#40  Edited By Lvenger

@matchesmalone21: You are doing a good job with your case buddy. Just remember to keep in mind what Deranged Midget said about insulting others. So far you've kept a good cap on it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lvenger: Thanks man.

Yes I have to be more cool head and stop to insult others,but it's hard to be when people do not know or seem lazy to debateand thanks for the advice and the support.

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Haaydrian

@matchesmalone21 said:

SEriously you saw thes scans?

Yes.

your fogot that Hawkaman has the Sky and speed as his edge?

Doesn't matter really, he can't do anything to harm Ben at the end of the day.

Yousee the mace can cut anthing and also burn anything?

Yes I do, and it can't but everything or burn everything. There are no feats to back that up.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DocFatalis

@Bo88gdan said:

@Shawnbaby said:

It's Clobberin' Time.

Indeed. Ben Grimm is not only friendly, extremely strong and durable, he's also smart and super good at fighting. Unless Hawkman actually avoids the fight by hovering out of reach all day long, the first punch will be enough.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@Shawnbaby

It's Clobberin' Time.

Lol! This.
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By icysloth

@Haaydriansaid:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Yousee the mace can cut anthing and also burn anything?

Yes I do, and it can't but everything or burn everything. There are no feats to back that up.

he's right imagine how pissed off people would be, if we saw Hawkman hit superman with his mace, and suddenly superman is ashes. He has a mace not saint of killers revolvers.

I am basing my opinion off durability feats, thing can get hit by a bus and not even feel it, he

Thing vs Wonder Man(Mind-Controlled, but Thing was holding back as well)

Vs Iron Man (can fly)

Vs Hercules

Vs Namor (can fly)

Vs Korg(Alien from a Warrior Race and fought in a Gladiator Arena)

No Caption Provided

Mind-Controlled Thing vs Thor (can fly) and Sif

scans courtesy of @Star_Lord

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By icysloth

@matchesmalone21@venomoushatred1001@Lvenger:

here is the end of that spiderman fight also, you took those scans out of context, and didn't post the ending. Spiderman lost, but he accomplished his goal of saving innocent people.spiderman can avoid but not forever same thing would happen with hawkman, who doesn't have spidermans reflexes or a spider sense to help him dodge effectively. Spiderman didn't win the fight he passed out and thing walked away unscathed.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheGraySon

@matchesmalone21: I know power isnt everything in most cases, but when the gap is this large it can be a deciding factor. Ben is much stronger, more durable, and a great fighter. Hawkman isnt as agile as Spiderman, and him flying is useless because like Ben he mainly fights Melee.. Eventually he will have to swoop down or something, and there is really no way for him to get by Bens durability.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jwalser3

@matchesmalone21 said:

@icysloth: Just as I ignore the question of durability, you ignore the issue of versatility Hawkman...Hawkman is still faster while flying

AVX= Pure PIS,Luke Cage and Thing beat Namor,while he was underwater and everyonw know that underwater he's more powerful

Who has more experience flight, Namor or Hawkman? Who is more versatile while flying?

A simple Thunderclap could take him out of flit. While dazed, "it's clobberin time".

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jwalser3

@icysloth:Could you use those scans of mind control Thing as proof he could fight Thor? I have them as well and don't know if it would count.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By icysloth

@jwalser3: I don't know I don't remember it ever stating it increased his powerlevel so I don't see why not. I don't think he can take thor, but the scans are valid. I try to avoid thor debates on this forum though, logic just doesn't seem to work with those people.