This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3774 posts) - - Show Bio

Starting Distance: 400 yards

Motivation: The Shadow Thief has promised to pay the Wrecking Crew 5 million dollars a piece to capture Hawkman, and another 5 million to any member of the 'Crew that kills him. So they are EXTREMELY motivated. Can a serious Wrecking Crew come through?

Hawkman is always pissed, so nothing new there. He has all of his equipment but not the Claw of Horus.

Pre and Post-Flashpoint feats applicable for Hawkman.

Win by KO, Incap, or Death

#2 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8779 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Bo88gdan (4665 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wrecking Crew

#4 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3774 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: @bo88gdan:

I see. I'm torn on whether or not to give Hawkman the Claw due to the fact that he can REALLY do some serious damage with that thing. Up in the one-shot levels of damage. Hmm...

Did I unintentionally make a spite thread here fellows?

#5 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8779 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: no did you fine but hawkman with ckaw2s would whoop the crew

#6 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3774 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21:

Agreed. The Claw is too gangsta. But he does have both Pre and Post-Flashpoint feats/weapons to draw from. Including his new Armor and fireblast abilities. Hmm... @matchesmalone21 what do you think about this one?

#7 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say that classic wrecking crew wrecks(lol) hawkman...but new wrecking crew loses. would i be wrong?

#8 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10309 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman 6/10. Tough fight.

#9 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrecking Crew stomps. Hawkman isn't that impressive.

#10 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10309 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8779 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: actully now i thinj about the only person hawk has to worry about is wrecker and hawkman armor is nagic resistant

#12 Posted by patrat18 (10872 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by beatboks1 (7531 posts) - - Show Bio

Do not give Hawk the claw. Post FP his nth metal can reform at his will and form a full body armor. Pre FP only he looses but gives a good fight before doing so.

#14 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3774 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21:

actully now i thinj about the only person hawk has to worry about is wrecker and hawkman armor is nagic resistant

Yes it is. This will (IMO) come in handy since all of the Wreckers either have mystical weapons and/or body armor. Should be a raucous fight..

@carter_esque:

Wrecking Crew stomps. Hawkman isn't that impressive.

Interesting...

@beatboks1:

Do not give Hawk the claw. Post FP his nth metal can reform at his will and form a full body armor. Pre FP only he looses but gives a good fight before doing so.

I wrestled with myself on whether or not to equip him with it, due to the massive collateral damage that thing can dole out. It is 4 on 1 after all. But you're right, his new armor is pretty boss!

@foreverevil:

I want to say that classic wrecking crew wrecks(lol) hawkman...but new wrecking crew loses. would i be wrong?

I'm unaware of any amps to or depowering of the Wreckers, so for the sake of this thread, all feats are allowed for them if that makes any discernible difference on the outcome. I want the best fight possible, and since the Pharaoh is always looking for an excuse to cut somebody to ribbons, why not these guys (hawhawhaw)!

#15 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

Crew.

#16 Posted by boschePG (2705 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman 6/10

The Crews best feats are when they are backed by magic. Hawk can disrupt that with Nth Metal

#17 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3774 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by BigCimmerian (8861 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

Hawkman 6/10

The Crews best feats are when they are backed by magic. Hawk can disrupt that with Nth Metal

They are all 30 tonners at least. Don't you think they can dogpile him or something?

#19 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3774 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian:

They are all 30 tonners at least. Don't you think they can dogpile him or something?

Interesting point. Do you think they could overcome his speed, and/or agility in addition to his flight?

#20 Posted by boschePG (2705 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet:

@boschepg said:

Hawkman 6/10

They could, thats why I said 6 out of 10 but get past their magic and then they are less powerful and you get this. Nth metal gets past magic

#21 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3774 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg:

Nasty! Hawkeye would be quickly embarrassed in an arm-wrestling match with the Pharaoh, and if his arm was strong enough to accomplish this (with the bow's help, of course), then Hawkman stands a good chance here...

#22 Posted by boschePG (2705 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg:

Nasty! Hawkeye would be quickly embarrassed in an arm-wrestling match with the Pharaoh, and if his arm was strong enough to accomplish this (with the bow's help, of course), then Hawkman stands a good chance here...

Pharoah???

#23 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9193 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: Sorry for the delay mate!!! Hawkman has the healing factor as a advantage and is nearly or above pre-flashpoint version,which have taked punsihments from real powerhouses such Black Adam and Superman.

New 52 version have already tackled Wonder Woman and Aquaman during Trinity War. During a fight with a robotic version of Shaggy Man,he endured a brutal beating having broken bones,fatal loss of blood and much more,but was still fighting.

#24 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3774 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

New 52 version have already tackled Wonder Woman and Aquaman during Trinity War. During a fight with a robotic version of Shaggy Man,he endured a brutal beating having broken bones,fatal loss of blood and much more,but was still fighting.

I did not know that. Shaggy Man is no damn joke, so if his healing factor held up (within reason of course, this is the Shaggy Man we're talking about here, after all), then he REALLY stands a good chance here. IMO.

@boschepg: Pharoah???

In a former life, anyway (LOL)!

#25 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Hawkman, his weapon disrupts magic, with all his other gear he has Nth Metal wings and Katar Blades for range....plus since his new 52 feats are allowed I assume his new 52 nth metal armor is too. he has the advantage of flight, speed, ranged attacks, regen, defense and fighting skill ... altogether the Crew is stronger and out number Hawkman but they are less than competent fighters and aren't even that durable, Captain America and Iron Fist have been able to hold their own against them on several occasions. Iron Fist was able to take them on by himself (Classic Wrecking Crew) and later beat them all solo ....

Hawkman is not as fast as Danny reaction wise and probably doesn't hit just as hard but he is strong enough to hold up a falling air plane long enough to guide it back down safely, rip a pterodactyl's jaw, restrain Despero controlled Aquaman and can hit hard enough to knock some teeth out of Despero.

He strikes hard enough to harm Mangog

Not only is strong enough to beat the stones out of these clowns, he's fast enough too...Fast enough to bash a muggers brains out on a flyby, fast enough to outrace a free-falling elevator, fast enough to react to a super speedster nazi, fast enough to block smg rubber bullets from point blank range

He's got all his gear here but his Claw of Horus, he doesn't need it cus he's got an energy Mace powerful enough to one shot alien ships

He's got the Graviton Pistol that is so powerful it can cut through anything that isn't particularly shielded which he uses to obliterate an alien ship in one shot...

His Nth Metal wings are strong enough to break green lantern Hal's constructs and defend him and Hal from explosive laser fire...

He's got damage soak and regeneration almost on Wolverines level, the Crew won't keep him down...Explosions mean nothing to him, he can shrug off getting flattened with a statue by Captain Nazi who's strength is comparable to Black Adams, he can survive re-entry without too much trouble

He gets trashed by Black Adam while getting a few hits in too but gets still trashed and is still able to walk

He takes a machete to the arm and doesn't even care, "...nothing less than a third degree makes him giggle." - Ray Palmer, Hawkman Hawkgirl and another Hawk are at the heart of an explosion that leveled the entire building they were in killing everyone else but them.

Hawkman already has a legit healing factor but he can heal instantly with his wings alone.....Nearly gets his arm cut off by Matter Master with his own shield the puts his wings over himself and heals instantly (he's next seen charging into battle and afterwards at the Batcave his wound is shown fully healed), gets his throat slit by the Headhunter and is close to death but Hawkgirl puts his wings over him and he heals instantly.

I could get into his skill but considering how incompetent the Wrecking Crew is already I don't think I need to (especially since he's got over a thousand years worth of experience due to his past lives)...Hawkman will probably not stomp the Crew, but he will win here at least 7/10 with all his gear

@heraldofganthet you're going to love this

#26 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3774 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

You're absolutely right. You have made a very compelling case for the Pharaoh. Wow. Does anyone have a rebuttal in favor of the Wreckers?

I'd love to hear it. How about you @carter_esque? Can the Wrecking Crew prevail against what all Hawkman brings to the table?

#27 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

You're absolutely right. You have made a very compelling case for the Pharaoh. Wow. Does anyone have a rebuttal in favor of the Wreckers?

I'd love to hear it. How about you @carter_esque? Can the Wrecking Crew prevail against what all Hawkman brings to the table?

After seeing those scans.. NOPE!

#28 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3774 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque:

After seeing those scans.. NOPE!

Then I officially declare this thread closed and find myself enriched in the knowledge that Hawkman can run roughshod over the Wrecking Crew.

Thank you, sir. @god_spawn, @deranged_midget, would you gentlemen do the honors?

#29 Posted by patrat18 (10872 posts) - - Show Bio

In before lock lol.