Hawkman VS Sinister Six

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hawkman is bloodlusted due to false intel that the Sinister Six have Hawkgirl held hostage. In truth, this is just a ploy Lex Luthor set up to see how Nth Metal works in action, rather than in the confines of a laboratory. The Six have a 2 minute warning before he brings the pain.

Sinister Six roster:

Doctor Octopus (titanium arms)

Shocker

Electro (no anti-matter)

Sandman

Vulture

Rhino

Hawkman has full arsenal, minus the Claw of Horus. All feats (Pre and Post-Flashpoint) are applicable for him.

The Sinister Six are in as much character as super-villains can be. WHO WINS?

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sinister Six

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@heraldofganthet: Dont see any logical explanation for him being able to take out the Six. Bloodlusted he wont really be thinking straight so the environment is a non-factor. Six is too much IMO

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@oreoassassin:

Dont see any logical explanation for him being able to take out the Six. Bloodlusted he wont really be thinking straight so the environment is a non-factor. Six is too much IMO

Prometheus didn't think so. He thought that an infuriated Hawkman was the most unpredictable hero of all to try and prepare for. Bear in mind that he has access to nearly his entire arsenal as well as both Pre and Post-Flashpoint feats available to him here.

@raw_material, @matchesmalone21, & @dondave, what do you all think of this match-up?

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Sinister Six. I don't see how Hawkman is going to injure Sandman without previous knowledge, this could make him lose eventually.

And Rhino dies.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinister Six

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@perethorn: New 52 Hawkman have fire blast...sand +fire= glass. @heraldofganthet: Sinister five loose and Electro gives a beating to Hawkman.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn:

Sinister Six. I don't see how Hawkman is going to injure Sandman without previous knowledge, this could make him lose eventually.

And Rhino dies.

@matchesmalone21 raises an interesting counter-argument on that. But yes, I too think that Rhino's head would be severed from his shoulders!;)

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

How do you think they pull this off?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: Sry, not to knowledgeable on Mainstream comics. From what I seen in debates, I think SS wins.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinester six for sure. I don't see Hawkman beating rhino, electro or sandman solo, and maybe not doc oc either unless he has all his gear.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DedrabbiT

Electro and Sandman are a problem. He could take electro possibly but sandman... Idk. He does have fire attack kinda but that's if he thinks of using it. And even then I think he'd have to do it a few times.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@dedrabbit:

Electro and Sandman are a problem. He could take electro possibly but sandman... Idk. He does have fire attack kinda but that's if he thinks of using it. And even then I think he'd have to do it a few times.

@moonman78:

Sinester six for sure. I don't see Hawkman beating rhino, electro or sandman solo, and maybe not doc oc either unless he has all his gear.

I see. Hmm... Hey @ancient_0f_days & @dextersinister, do you agree with the above sentiments?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team most likely.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@heraldofganthet said:

@dedrabbit:

@moonman78:

I see. Hmm... Hey @ancient_0f_days & @dextersinister, do you agree with the above sentiments?

I agree with Dedrabbit, Moonman is wrong as usual. Hawkman (Pre and Post New-52) is strong enough to contend with Aquaman who is physically stronger than any of the Sinister Six, including Rhino. He's hit so hard with his Nth Metal Mace that he's given pause to (knocked some teeth out of) Despero. He's almost instantly healed having limbs nearly cut by covering himself with his wings. His Nth Metal wings have broken GL constructs and blocked sizable explosions. His Thanagarian weapons are pure hax and would one shot any of the Six. Herald, you already know, but I will upload some scans in a bit for those who don't...Not saying he wins definitively, but with his full arsenal minus the Claw, there's no way he loses without killing at least 4 or 5 of them.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet said:

@dedrabbit:

@moonman78:

I agree with Dedrabbit, Moonman is wrong as usual. Hawkman (Pre and Post New-52) 1)is strong enough to contend with Aquaman who is physically stronger than any of the Sinister Six, including Rhino.He's hit so hard with his Nth Metal Mace that he's given pause to (knocked some teeth out of) Despero. He's almost instantly healed having limbs nearly cut by covering himself with his wings. 2)His Nth Metal wings have broken GL constructs and blocked sizable explosions. His Thanagarian weapons are pure hax and would one shot any of the Six. Herald, you already know, but I will upload some scans in a bit for those who don't...Not saying he wins definitively, but with his full arsenal minus the Claw, there's no way he loses without killing at least 4 or 5 of them.

1)I'd like to see scans of the new 52 hawkman doing that.

2)Hal didn't want to fight when Carter did that, he just used the construct to call his attention and the construct's durability depends on the concentration of the GL.

Not saying who wins though, just making some points.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@ancient_0f_days:

Herald, you already know

I am indeed knowledgeable, Ancient One. The catch though, is that as the OP, I don't think I'm even allowed to pick sides in this melee. Although, I think I am allowed to play referee!:)

That said, any scans you could provide to showcase your point of view are always appreciated! Perhaps you may even sway others to your way of thinking....?

How about you @carter_esque, how do you see this battle shaping up under the OP conditions?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2)Hal didn't want to fight when Carter did that, he just used the construct to call his attention and the construct's durability depends on the concentration of the GL.

Justice League of America 6

Withstood punches from Aquman and is still standing, later tackles Wonder Woman.

Just showing a scene from that little JL vs JLA scuffle. Not much but they did fight.

Either way, Hal did make that construct to hold Carter and GL constructs are not easily broken by just any means and it's not like Hal intended for it to be broken so easily or at all.....

anything else?

@ancient_0f_days:

Herald, you already know

I am indeed knowledgeable, Ancient One. The catch though, is that as the OP, I don't think I'm even allowed to pick sides in this melee. Although, I think I am allowed to play referee!:)

That said, any scans you could provide to showcase your point of view are always appreciated! Perhaps you may even sway others to your way of thinking....?

I will present scans within the hour

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By thecoolest

@ancient_0f_days said:

@thecoolest said:

Justice League of America 6

Withstood punches from Aquman and is still standing, later tackles Wonder Woman.

Just showing a scene from that little JL vs JLA scuffle. Not much but they did fight.

Either way, Hal did make that construct to hold Carter and GL constructs are not easily broken by just any means and it's not like Hal intended for it to be broken so easily or at all.....

anything else?

@heraldofganthet said:

@ancient_0f_days:

Herald, you already know

I will present scans within the hour

If the feats that you listed were all legit and Hal, Aquaman and WW weren't holding back then Carter would be a Superman-level character and it sounds pretty suspecious to me considering the fact that the new-52 Deathstroke took him down in a H2H fight, Red Arrow gave Hawkgirl a run for her money in a H2H fight and she almost broke her spine hitting a tree(if you want I will name the issues where it happened).

Not trying to low-ball any character but could you answer me if the showings that I listed were Low-end showings?

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DedrabbiT

Interesting scans and feats @ancient_0f_days. I'd like to see more scans if you have them. I believe Hawkman to be a little underrated. I also believe he gave Shaggy Man a really good fight in JLA right? And shaggy man is at least a 100 toner.

I also believe classic Hawkman took on Dr. Polaris and Matter Master correct? And those two fellas are no joke.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

If the feats that you listed were all legit and Hal, Aquaman and WW weren't holding back then Carter would be a Superman-level character and it sounds pretty suspecious to me considering the fact that the new-52 Deathstroke took him down in a H2H fight, Red Arrow gave Hawkgirl a run for her money in a H2H fight and she almost broke her spine hitting a tree(if you want I will name the issues where it happened).

Not trying to low-ball any character but could you answer me if the showings that I listed were Low-end showings?

New 52 Deathstroke is the same as any Deathroke....always taking on characters he has no business fighting and looking good doing it. The reason he can take on New 52 Hawkman is due to his Nth Metal alloy armor which also increases his strength and durability, I see nothing wrong with that since it's just consistent with the character, pre 52 was able to take on a blind Aquaman...nothing new.

I don't know as much about Hawkgirl as I do about Carter, but I'll call that PIS due to what I have seen, she's been in a building leveling explosion without too much injury so her nearly breaking her spine on a tree seems fishy.

Either way is this actually relevant to the thread or is this just random?

Anyway....As promised...feats...

he is strong enough to hold up a falling air plane long enough to guide it back down safely, rip a pterodactyl's jaw, restrain Despero controlled Aquaman and can hit hard enough to knock some teeth out of Despero.

He strikes hard enough to harm Magog

Not only is strong enough to beat the stones out of these clowns, he's fast enough too...Fast enough to bash a muggers brains out on a flyby, fast enough to outrace a free-falling elevator, fast enough to react to a super speedster nazi, fast enough to block smg rubber bullets from point blank range

He's got all his gear here but his Claw of Horus, he doesn't need it cus he's got an energy Mace powerful enough to one shot alien ships

He's got the Graviton Pistol that is so powerful it can cut through anything that isn't particularly shielded which he uses to obliterate an alien ship in one shot...

His Nth Metal wings are strong enough to break a green lantern construct and defend him and Hal from explosive laser fire...

He's got damage soak and regeneration almost on Wolverines level, the Six won't keep him down...Explosions mean nothing to him, he can shrug off getting flattened with a statue by Captain Nazi who's strength is comparable to Black Adams, he can survive re-entry without too much trouble

He gets trashed by Black Adam while getting a few hits in too but gets still trashed and is still able to walk

He takes a machete to the arm and doesn't even care, "...nothing less than a third degree makes him giggle." - Ray Palmer, Hawkman Hawkgirl and another Hawk are at the heart of an explosion that leveled the entire building they were in killing everyone else but them.

Hawkman already has a legit healing factor but he can heal instantly with his wings alone.....Nearly gets his arm cut off by Matter Master with his own shield the puts his wings over himself and heals instantly (he's next seen charging into battle and afterwards at the Batcave his wound is shown fully healed), gets his throat slit by the Headhunter and is close to death but Hawkgirl puts his wings over him and he heals instantly.

I could get into his skill but considering how incompetent the Wrecking Crew is already I don't think I need to (especially since he's got over a thousand years worth of experience due to his past lives)

I might post some new 52 feats later but sorry for the long delay

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome scans!! Let me ask you @ancient_0f_days, I created a Hawkman vs Ironman battle on here. Mind posting on there showing your thoughts on that? But now that I see what he is truly capable of, I def think he can take the Sinister 6.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting scans and feats @ancient_0f_days. I'd like to see more scans if you have them. I believe Hawkman to be a little underrated. I also believe he gave Shaggy Man a really good fight in JLA right? And shaggy man is at least a 100 toner.

I also believe classic Hawkman took on Dr. Polaris and Matter Master correct? And those two fellas are no joke.

indeed he is and indeed he did. He took off matter masters arm

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome scans!! Let me ask you @ancient_0f_days, I created a Hawkman vs Ironman battle on here. Mind posting on there showing your thoughts on that? But now that I see what he is truly capable of, I def think he can take the Sinister 6.

I'll check it out.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thecoolest

@ancient_0f_days said:

@thecoolest said:

1)New 52 Deathstroke is the same as any Deathroke....always taking on characters he has no business fighting and looking good doing it. The reason he can take on New 52 Hawkman is due to his Nth Metal alloy armor which also increases his strength and durability, I see nothing wrong with that since it's just consistent with the character, pre 52 was able to take on a blind Aquaman...nothing new.

I don't know as much about Hawkgirl as I do about Carter, but I'll call that PIS due to what I have seen, she's been in a building leveling explosion without too much injury so her nearly breaking her spine on a tree seems fishy.

2)Either way is this actually relevant to the thread or is this just random?

Anyway....As promised...feats...

he is strong enough to hold up a falling air plane long enough to guide it back down safely, rip a pterodactyl's jaw, restrain Despero controlled Aquaman and can hit hard enough to knock some teeth out of Despero.

He strikes hard enough to harm Magog

Not only is strong enough to beat the stones out of these clowns, he's fast enough too...Fast enough to bash a muggers brains out on a flyby, fast enough to outrace a free-falling elevator, fast enough to react to a super speedster nazi, fast enough to block smg rubber bullets from point blank range

He's got all his gear here but his Claw of Horus, he doesn't need it cus he's got an energy Mace powerful enough to one shot alien ships

He's got the Graviton Pistol that is so powerful it can cut through anything that isn't particularly shielded which he uses to obliterate an alien ship in one shot...

His Nth Metal wings are strong enough to break a green lantern construct and defend him and Hal from explosive laser fire...

He's got damage soak and regeneration almost on Wolverines level, the Six won't keep him down...Explosions mean nothing to him, he can shrug off getting flattened with a statue by Captain Nazi who's strength is comparable to Black Adams, he can survive re-entry without too much trouble

He gets trashed by Black Adam while getting a few hits in too but gets still trashed and is still able to walk

He takes a machete to the arm and doesn't even care, "...nothing less than a third degree makes him giggle." - Ray Palmer, Hawkman Hawkgirl and another Hawk are at the heart of an explosion that leveled the entire building they were in killing everyone else but them.

Hawkman already has a legit healing factor but he can heal instantly with his wings alone.....Nearly gets his arm cut off by Matter Master with his own shield the puts his wings over himself and heals instantly (he's next seen charging into battle and afterwards at the Batcave his wound is shown fully healed), gets his throat slit by the Headhunter and is close to death but Hawkgirl puts his wings over him and he heals instantly.

I could get into his skill but considering how incompetent the Wrecking Crew is already I don't think I need to (especially since he's got over a thousand years worth of experience due to his past lives)

I might post some new 52 feats later but sorry for the long delay

1)I agree, even though he has trouble fighting Batman and even Nightwing he has given wonder woman a run for her money in a H2H fight, Diana even stated that he was FASTER than her, whether he wins or loses his showings are PIS, just like Lobo's and Deadpool's.

2)It's pretty relevant because since he is a Superman-Level character he obviously could easily beat six people that Spidey beats on a regular basis but if he was a Street leveler he would probably lose.

But anyways, thanks for the scans, now I agree that Carter wins this fight pretty easily.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecoolest: Carter is not Superman level, otherwise he would've done better against Black Adam who pretty much handled him. He can harm Superman level characters but he cannot operate on their level of speed strength and durability on a regular basis. Also, Wonder Woman one shotted Deathstroke and shoved him in the trunk of a car in that issue....she wasn't having trouble..she was going easy. When she stopped playing nice she folded him. But Slade still managed to fight and beat a villain who could toss a submarine at him....which is still impressive.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

Not to mention the fact that the Nth Metal alloy armor served to amp Deathstroke's already superhuman attributes. It's like this: Imagine if the spider that bit Spider-Man bit Captain America instead. Cap is already a beast in terms of his physicals, but to be further empowered thusly would put him probably around Scorpion or Lizard level instead of Class 10-12 (where Pete and Carter comfortably reside).

And yeah, that submarine feat was WTF awesome!

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecoolest: Carter is not Superman level, otherwise he would've done better against Black Adam who pretty much handled him. He can harm Superman level characters but he cannot operate on their level of speed strength and durability on a regular basis. 1)Also, Wonder Woman one shotted Deathstroke and shoved him in the trunk of a car in that issue....she wasn't having trouble..she was going easy. When she stopped playing nice she folded him. But Slade still managed to fight and beat a villain who could toss a submarine at him....which is still impressive.

Slade sill managed to hurt her with his fists and he has also beaten Wonder Girl in a H2H fight (I'm not sure if it was Cassie or Donna).

And yes, I know that outside of his PIS high-end feats Slade has some pretty impressive showings, I was just pointing that in Deathstroke's comic, there are lots of PIS, against him and on his favor.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hawkman.

Woodchuck799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am leaning towards Hawkman. He can easily beat everyone except sandman. Doc's claws are useless against his axe and mace. He can just smash em'. Shocker is relatively easy as well. I am sure he has a Thangarian shield. Plus he took blasts from Black Adam so Shocker is nothing to him, same goes for Electro. Vulture is an old version of Hawkman but much much weaker and less powerful. In fact its easier to compare him to an old falcon. Him vs Hawkman is a curbstomp in Hawkman's favour. Rhino is interesting, but I am sure Hawkman can quite easily take it. And sandman... well that's harder. I have no doubt Carter can beat him but it would take longer

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkman can beat everyone except Sandman. Though if he gets the Thanagarian torch spear, he can burn Sandman into glass.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should probably win if he can somehow do something to sandman.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the team there is to many and several of them are threats like electro and sandman and rhino.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Electro Solos

Sandman Solos

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#37  Edited By Joygirl

Came in thinking SS. But with what I've seen here I'll go for Hawksies. The higher-tier Spidey Rogues (Sandman, Rhino, Hydro-Man, etc.) tend to be really, really dumb bastards and while I don't think Carter is a supergenius, he should be able to bring them down with some (pretty extreme) difficulty. Electro, I think, is the only real wild card here, and Carter will deal with him. Also, Re: his showing against Black Adam, it's worth noting that Teth was being specifically merciful and dismissive towards him, much more interested in getting Carter to leave him alone than defeating him. I've seen scans from JSA where Teth one-shots Hawkman and if it were a serious fight, he would have done it again.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@joygirl: Thanks for stopping by, JG! Always appreciated!:P

@shawnbaby:

Electro Solos

Sandman Solos

Solos? Really?

Woodchuck799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Woodchuck799
@shawnbaby said:

Electro Solos

Sandman Solos

I do not think Electro solo's. Like I said before, Hawkman took blasts from BA. I hate to bring it up since its brought up everywhere including Hawkman though. Albeit he did lose to BA but he still managed to take a good few hits and Electro is nothing compared to BA. Hawkman's durability is up there with some of the best IMO. His healing factor varies but the durability itself is awesome. I see where you are coming from with Sandman and I think it could go either way. Even though his weapons are no use against him unless he had the Claw which probably has a sand absorbing function (but he doesn't so that's off the table) Carter could probably find a way to win. I think more than anything the fight relies on location. If there is some source of water Carter could probably put two and two together. Water+sand= unhappy time for sandman. Other wise he will probably find some way to beat him. Its a tricky one to call. Sandman has the versatility to win but could he actually do enough damage to knock him down. The rest are easy for Hawkman, it is Sandman that will cause him most trouble