This isn't a fair battle for Hawkeye

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ddecourt

Hawkman has more going for him. Besides he has deflected Green Arrow's arrow more than once.

Viva_La_Bam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Viva_La_Bam
No Caption Provided

I'm going with hawkman on this.

TheGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheGreen

Hawkman all the way.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shenron

Lets say Hawkman has one mace,one gladius,one buckler, and Nth Metal in Hawkman's wings, belt, harness and boots is controlled mentally and allows him to defy gravity. His wings allow him to control flight, though they can be "flapped" through use of shoulder motions.

Hawkey is a supreme acrobat who and hand to hand combatant. I will give him 2 quivers with thirty normal arrows, 10 gas arrows, 10 grappling arrows,

5 gernade arrows, 5 flash bang arrows. one dagger. 1 laser scoped coposite bow.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@shenron: Clint has human level durability, Hawkman took hits from Black Adam .... Pimp smack FTW

No Caption Provided

I know you made this matchup just because they both have "Hawk" in their name ........ really bro?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

Hawkman ftw

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Just because both have the word 'Hawk' infront of their names...doesn't make this a fair fight..

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shenron

( The Fight) Hawkeye would realise the danger of either his wings shot and him falling in air or just so most likely he would fly around doging every arrow until hawk would decide to go in for the kill holding a mace in one hand, and a buckler in the other. Hawkeye would suddenly think why didnt i use my trick arrows?????? hawkeye would shoot a gernade arrow at hawkmans face, hawkman would pull out be diving towards it no realising it was a gernade arrow, and hawkman would lay down on his back laying on the ground with no shield.Hawkman would get up and say "who trains some one to shoot directly at his sheild"????? Hawkeye and hawk man now are only a few feet apart, so hawkeye quikly draws, his dagger and scileses hawkman down his chest and his wing straps. Hawkeye sees the cut Hawkman as a prise and starts to walk away, when all of a sudden Hawkman cuts Hawkeyes bow and trikarrows all in 1/2. Hawkeye turnes arround and said I tought killed you???? Im to agile in the sky for your normal arrows, and my buckler took the explosive blow.I was sort of tired after the fall, so you did have my chest cut,and then that is when you felt like you won."Hawkman said" when you turned around you exposed your arsonal and body to me 100% Hawkeye went for uppercut to Hawkman, but is was to late because 5 seconds later Hawkman had already slammed Hawkeye in the face putting him in a coma

TheGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheGreen

Yeah, Hawkeye isnt beating Hawkman.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shenron: If you wanted to do a name matchup battle with Hawkeye...a better course would have been Bullseye...they both have "eye" in their names.

Jean199999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Jean199999
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@shenron said:

( The Fight) Hawkeye would realise the danger of either his wings shot and him falling in air or just so most likely he would fly around doging every arrow until hawk would decide to go in for the kill holding a mace in one hand, and a buckler in the other. Hawkeye would suddenly think why didnt i use my trick arrows?????? hawkeye would shoot a gernade arrow at hawkmans face, hawkman would pull out be diving towards it no realising it was a gernade arrow, and hawkman would lay down on his back laying on the ground with no shield.Hawkman would get up and say "who trains some one to shoot directly at his sheild"????? Hawkeye and hawk man now are only a few feet apart, so hawkeye quikly draws, his dagger and scileses hawkman down his chest and his wing straps. Hawkeye sees the cut Hawkman as a prise and starts to walk away, when all of a sudden Hawkman cuts Hawkeyes bow and trikarrows all in 1/2. Hawkeye turnes arround and said I tought killed you???? Im to agile in the sky for your normal arrows, and my buckler took the explosive blow.I was sort of tired after the fall, so you did have my chest cut,and then that is when you felt like you won."Hawkman said" when you turned around you exposed your arsonal and body to me 100% Hawkeye went for uppercut to Hawkman, but is was to late because 5 seconds later Hawkman had already slammed Hawkeye in the face putting him in a coma

Hawkman is not Angel. Dude fights Superman level beings, and took hits from Black Adam, who is more powerful than both Superman and Captain Marvel, and survived. I am sure grenades won't do anything. From your avatar, I presume you know DBZ, so I ask you, what would a grenade even do to Goku or even Picolo...NOTHING.

Secondly, doesn't matter what he does to his wings, Hawkman can grow/retract them at will.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shenron

The point of the fight was a much more long range fighter, vs a more short rane fighter who could fiy in the air.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shenron said:

The point of the fight was a much more long range fighter, vs a more short rane fighter who could fiy in the air.

There are lots of long range fighters that would make a better match for Hawkman than Hawkeye.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By nefarious

Hawkman, wins easily. He can dodge Hawkeye's arrows all day and then close the distance for a knock out win.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sync1

Hawkman one shots Hawkeye. Game over.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Hawkman for the win. Seems like an unfair match.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Needlebay

Hawkeye better have some powerful trick arrows up his sleeve.

Daaerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Daaerk

@sync1 said:

Hawkman one shots Hawkeye. Game over.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Hawkman for the win. Seems like an unfair match.

These.

Hawkman throws his mace...And it's all over.

Daaerk

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By shenron

There is no way hawkman would lose, I agree 200% I just want to see who has the bigger idea when fighting a Hawkman or Hawkeye

I thought it was hawk man all along, but the avengers movie gave a bunch of people who never read comics a reason to get into comics, so I was also seeking the byast people.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By shenron

I made that fight to make the Hawkeye fans like it more, but here is indeed how the real fight goes

(Fight) Hawkman fly's up and straight forward before Hawkey'es eye can blink. Then with Hawkmans spiked mace, he would constantly beat him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shenron said:

There is no way hawkman would lose, I agree 200% I just want to see who has the bigger idea when fighting a Hawkman or Hawkeye

I thought it was hawk man all along, but the avengers movie gave a bunch of people who never read comics a reason to get into comics, so I was also seeking the byast people.

Making intentional Spite threads is against the rules.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

This is actually a closer than people think IMO.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sethlol

Hawkman smashes his brains in.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkman obviously. He still is lame as hell though.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By shenron

tell him that when you see him in hell and he gets ressurected in another time to meet a super hot Hawkgirl.