#1 Posted by shenron (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman VS Hawkeye

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21368 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman

Online
#3 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a fair battle for Hawkeye

#4 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman has more going for him. Besides he has deflected Green Arrow's arrow more than once.

#5 Posted by Viva_La_Bam (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with hawkman on this.

#6 Posted by TheGreen (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman all the way.

#7 Posted by shenron (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets say Hawkman has one mace,one gladius,one buckler, and Nth Metal in Hawkman's wings, belt, harness and boots is controlled mentally and allows him to defy gravity. His wings allow him to control flight, though they can be "flapped" through use of shoulder motions.

Hawkey is a supreme acrobat who and hand to hand combatant. I will give him 2 quivers with thirty normal arrows, 10 gas arrows, 10 grappling arrows,

5 gernade arrows, 5 flash bang arrows. one dagger. 1 laser scoped coposite bow.

#8 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11980 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron: Clint has human level durability, Hawkman took hits from Black Adam .... Pimp smack FTW

I know you made this matchup just because they both have "Hawk" in their name ........ really bro?

#9 Posted by dondave (35990 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman ftw

#10 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because both have the word 'Hawk' infront of their names...doesn't make this a fair fight..

#11 Posted by shenron (898 posts) - - Show Bio

( The Fight) Hawkeye would realise the danger of either his wings shot and him falling in air or just so most likely he would fly around doging every arrow until hawk would decide to go in for the kill holding a mace in one hand, and a buckler in the other. Hawkeye would suddenly think why didnt i use my trick arrows?????? hawkeye would shoot a gernade arrow at hawkmans face, hawkman would pull out be diving towards it no realising it was a gernade arrow, and hawkman would lay down on his back laying on the ground with no shield.Hawkman would get up and say "who trains some one to shoot directly at his sheild"????? Hawkeye and hawk man now are only a few feet apart, so hawkeye quikly draws, his dagger and scileses hawkman down his chest and his wing straps. Hawkeye sees the cut Hawkman as a prise and starts to walk away, when all of a sudden Hawkman cuts Hawkeyes bow and trikarrows all in 1/2. Hawkeye turnes arround and said I tought killed you???? Im to agile in the sky for your normal arrows, and my buckler took the explosive blow.I was sort of tired after the fall, so you did have my chest cut,and then that is when you felt like you won."Hawkman said" when you turned around you exposed your arsonal and body to me 100% Hawkeye went for uppercut to Hawkman, but is was to late because 5 seconds later Hawkman had already slammed Hawkeye in the face putting him in a coma

#12 Posted by TheGreen (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Hawkeye isnt beating Hawkman.

#13 Posted by Shawnbaby (10591 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron: If you wanted to do a name matchup battle with Hawkeye...a better course would have been Bullseye...they both have "eye" in their names.

#14 Posted by Jean199999 (547 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron said:

( The Fight) Hawkeye would realise the danger of either his wings shot and him falling in air or just so most likely he would fly around doging every arrow until hawk would decide to go in for the kill holding a mace in one hand, and a buckler in the other. Hawkeye would suddenly think why didnt i use my trick arrows?????? hawkeye would shoot a gernade arrow at hawkmans face, hawkman would pull out be diving towards it no realising it was a gernade arrow, and hawkman would lay down on his back laying on the ground with no shield.Hawkman would get up and say "who trains some one to shoot directly at his sheild"????? Hawkeye and hawk man now are only a few feet apart, so hawkeye quikly draws, his dagger and scileses hawkman down his chest and his wing straps. Hawkeye sees the cut Hawkman as a prise and starts to walk away, when all of a sudden Hawkman cuts Hawkeyes bow and trikarrows all in 1/2. Hawkeye turnes arround and said I tought killed you???? Im to agile in the sky for your normal arrows, and my buckler took the explosive blow.I was sort of tired after the fall, so you did have my chest cut,and then that is when you felt like you won."Hawkman said" when you turned around you exposed your arsonal and body to me 100% Hawkeye went for uppercut to Hawkman, but is was to late because 5 seconds later Hawkman had already slammed Hawkeye in the face putting him in a coma

Hawkman is not Angel. Dude fights Superman level beings, and took hits from Black Adam, who is more powerful than both Superman and Captain Marvel, and survived. I am sure grenades won't do anything. From your avatar, I presume you know DBZ, so I ask you, what would a grenade even do to Goku or even Picolo...NOTHING.

Secondly, doesn't matter what he does to his wings, Hawkman can grow/retract them at will.

#16 Posted by shenron (898 posts) - - Show Bio

The point of the fight was a much more long range fighter, vs a more short rane fighter who could fiy in the air.

#17 Posted by Shawnbaby (10591 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron said:

The point of the fight was a much more long range fighter, vs a more short rane fighter who could fiy in the air.

There are lots of long range fighters that would make a better match for Hawkman than Hawkeye.

#18 Posted by Nefarious (19546 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman, wins easily. He can dodge Hawkeye's arrows all day and then close the distance for a knock out win.

#19 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman one shots Hawkeye. Game over.

#20 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10249 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman for the win. Seems like an unfair match.

#21 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye better have some powerful trick arrows up his sleeve.

#22 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Hawkman one shots Hawkeye. Game over.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Hawkman for the win. Seems like an unfair match.

These.

Hawkman throws his mace...And it's all over.

Daaerk

#23 Posted by shenron (898 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way hawkman would lose, I agree 200% I just want to see who has the bigger idea when fighting a Hawkman or Hawkeye

I thought it was hawk man all along, but the avengers movie gave a bunch of people who never read comics a reason to get into comics, so I was also seeking the byast people.

#24 Edited by shenron (898 posts) - - Show Bio

I made that fight to make the Hawkeye fans like it more, but here is indeed how the real fight goes

(Fight) Hawkman fly's up and straight forward before Hawkey'es eye can blink. Then with Hawkmans spiked mace, he would constantly beat him.

#25 Posted by Shawnbaby (10591 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron said:

There is no way hawkman would lose, I agree 200% I just want to see who has the bigger idea when fighting a Hawkman or Hawkeye

I thought it was hawk man all along, but the avengers movie gave a bunch of people who never read comics a reason to get into comics, so I was also seeking the byast people.

Making intentional Spite threads is against the rules.

#26 Posted by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio

This is actually a closer than people think IMO.

#27 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman smashes his brains in.

#28 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5008 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman obviously. He still is lame as hell though.

#29 Edited by shenron (898 posts) - - Show Bio

tell him that when you see him in hell and he gets ressurected in another time to meet a super hot Hawkgirl.