#1 Posted by ScottishWarlord (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off

Hawkman has claw of Horus

Superboy is Bloodlusted

Fight takes place in an abandoned metropolis

Standard gear

#2 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

what does the claw of horus do

#3 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

one hit from the claw of horus and this is over.

#4 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingsloth said:

one hit from the claw of horus and this is over.

what does it do? is it just claw thatd be able to cut superboy? does it boost his stats? if not and since both blood lusted i say sb stomps him like a piece of trash. he could short circuit hawkmans brain in fractions of a second. could tear the nth metal off his body in mid flight with a thought. hes way faster and stronger also so i dont see him posing much of a threat as to why im asking what the claw does for him

#5 Edited by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: It allows hawkman to punch with the weight of the entire world behind him. He was a match for superman with the claw. Superboy shouldn't be a problem.

#6 Edited by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingsloth said:

@zr0c00l: It allows hawkman to punch with the weight of the entire world behind him. He was a match for superman with the claw. Superboy shouldn't be a problem.

oh ok i remember this from s/b and the movie..... yeah thats powerful but sucker punching supes when hes tryna be a nice guy and just let you pass out by going into the upper atmosphere (cause he thinks of you as a child in comparison to himself) and actually being able to hit sb while blood lusted or even survive then half a second he has before sb explodes his brain or speed blitzes him into nothing is completely. hawkman is not durable enough to withstand a blitz from him at all not with him going for the kill and not fast enough to stop it.

#7 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

yeah thats powerful but sucker punching supes when hes tryna be a nice guy and just let you pass out by going into the upper atmosphere (cause he thinks of you as a child in comparison to himself) and actually being able to hit sb while blood lusted or even survive then half a second he has before sb explodes his brain or speed blitzes him into nothing is completely. hawkman is not durable enough to withstand a blitz from him at all not with him going for the kill and not fast enough to stop it.

red robin has landed blows on superboy, when he was working for harvest and had no morals so did every member pretty much of the teen titans. new 52 superboy hasn't speed blitzed anyone.

#8 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingsloth said:

@zr0c00l said:

yeah thats powerful but sucker punching supes when hes tryna be a nice guy and just let you pass out by going into the upper atmosphere (cause he thinks of you as a child in comparison to himself) and actually being able to hit sb while blood lusted or even survive then half a second he has before sb explodes his brain or speed blitzes him into nothing is completely. hawkman is not durable enough to withstand a blitz from him at all not with him going for the kill and not fast enough to stop it.

red robin has landed blows on superboy, when he was working for harvest and had no morals so did every member pretty much of the teen titans. new 52 superboy hasn't speed blitzed anyone.

he still posseses his speed whether they shown him blitz yet or not. they have shown him using his speed multiple times in the new 52 just not for fighting really yet, but he obviously still could let alone just using his tk to shut his brain down or tear his limbs off with it before hawkman could react. his tk is the speed of thought, so fast that he accelerated kid flash at that speed and he was about to die from it, hawkmans less than useless against a blood lusted superboy

#9 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Hawkman, and the Claw Of Horus is freaking amazing, but I just dont see him beating SB.@zr0c00l said:

@kingsloth said:

one hit from the claw of horus and this is over.

what does it do? is it just claw thatd be able to cut superboy? does it boost his stats? if not and since both blood lusted i say sb stomps him like a piece of trash. he could short circuit hawkmans brain in fractions of a second. could tear the nth metal off his body in mid flight with a thought. hes way faster and stronger also so i dont see him posing much of a threat as to why im asking what the claw does for him

The Nth metal is part of him.

#10 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamthewolf88 said:

I love Hawkman, and the Claw Of Horus is freaking amazing, but I just dont see him beating SB.@zr0c00l said:

@kingsloth said:

one hit from the claw of horus and this is over.

what does it do? is it just claw thatd be able to cut superboy? does it boost his stats? if not and since both blood lusted i say sb stomps him like a piece of trash. he could short circuit hawkmans brain in fractions of a second. could tear the nth metal off his body in mid flight with a thought. hes way faster and stronger also so i dont see him posing much of a threat as to why im asking what the claw does for him

The Nth metal is part of him.

with his tactile tk he can tear it right out like he could rip out any of his organs. he did a similar feat in new 5, he tore a guys cybernetic upgrades out of his body because they prevented sb from using tk against the guy so he tore them right out with a thought.

#11 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: wow. you should post some scans, that sounds intense.

#12 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamthewolf88 said:

@zr0c00l: wow. you should post some scans, that sounds intense.

ok was taking forever to load the scans i have but is super boy#8 the guys named grunge i saw the scans on this site in a respect new 52 sb thread already too. or just google super vs grunge itll come up in images.

#13 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: Brutal, I like that. The New 52 look is so sleek too.

#14 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

its hit and miss sometimes with the art but overall i have alot of hope for new 52

#15 Posted by BlackWind (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingsloth: Too bad Hawkman za a person doesn't grab me, that was awesome.

#16 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

@kingsloth said:

@zr0c00l said:

yeah thats powerful but sucker punching supes when hes tryna be a nice guy and just let you pass out by going into the upper atmosphere (cause he thinks of you as a child in comparison to himself) and actually being able to hit sb while blood lusted or even survive then half a second he has before sb explodes his brain or speed blitzes him into nothing is completely. hawkman is not durable enough to withstand a blitz from him at all not with him going for the kill and not fast enough to stop it.

red robin has landed blows on superboy, when he was working for harvest and had no morals so did every member pretty much of the teen titans. new 52 superboy hasn't speed blitzed anyone.

he still posseses his speed whether they shown him blitz yet or not. they have shown him using his speed multiple times in the new 52 just not for fighting really yet, but he obviously still could let alone just using his tk to shut his brain down or tear his limbs off with it before hawkman could react.

Beserk superboy doesn't use TK all he does is punch. We have seen superboy go beserk in ravagers when Harvest unleashed his programming with some word and superboy lost his sh%^. He just starts punching and cant even think enough to use his tactile TK. Also we haven't seen superboy disembowl anyone with TK. IF he hasn't used his powers to do it in the comics you are speculating and its irrelevant. What this fight comes down to is whether hawkman could land a punch and he can.

#17 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

the op isnt mind controlled sb its bloodlust sb so he uses his powers however he wan and can think straight, and he has shown the ability like i said in new 5. superboy#8 vs grunge.

#18 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Under these conditions of battle rules, a blood lusted Super-boy would knock Hawkman out of his league with only a punch. Same could be said for Hawkman, though Hawkman wouldn’t be able to react to the speeds of a blood lusted half-Kryptonian Superboy, so for that reason, I’d state that Superboy wins this battle for the large majority. (And Superboy is far stronger and faster than Hawkman).

Daaerk

#19 Posted by stephens2177 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

speed of thought kryptonian level TK,and before bloodlust he isnt a goodie toe shoe hero type,superboy for the win,and no hawkman can not sneak up on him,his senses are better than daredevil,spiderman,and whoever else combined.