#1 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

• Random encounter
  • Current version of Hawkman
  • Pre-Flashpoint version of Zauriel
  • Standart gears
  • Zauriel has the Michael Sword
  • BFR allowed,(doesn't count as victory)
  • No help
  • Morals off
  • Wins by incapcitation

#2 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm. I personally don't know. I would assume Zauriel being that she is a supposed angel which may be far more significantly powerful than Hawkman

#3 Posted by GodEmperorOfMankind (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Zauriel's scream should 1-shot hawk imho.

#4 Posted by Blood_Red_Rage (508 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: He's a male lol. Zauriel and Hawkman (pre-flashpoint) have similar powers,but Zauriel has sonic scream,Angelic over-mind which gives capabilities to communicate with any type of animal and a divine connection to the flow of magic on Earth

#7 Edited by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: He's a male lol. Zauriel and Hawkman (pre-flashpoint) have similar powers,but Zauriel has sonic scream,Angelic over-mind which gives capabilities to communicate with any type of animal and a divine connection to the flow of magic on Earth

Hm. Interesting!

I think Zauriel takes this.

#8 Posted by WilliamJBatson (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough battle. Hawkman is pretty dang tough, but it'd be difficult to evade Zauriel's sonic scream (If it's possible to even evade it) and since that can vaporize an Angel in a Millisecond. I'm sure Hawkman would be taken down easily. :] But, if Hawkman does manage to evade it, then it'd be a pretty tough battle with Zauriel probably winning due to his longer training and experience with weapons. :)

Zauriel wins. So, I guess to Hawkman, it's Bye Bye Birdy. xD