round three friend is Aquaman bloodlusted

round four friend is Crypto Morals only follows orders

Round five friend is Death Stroke in character

#2 Posted by Oni_Bane (1596 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Ironman FTW

#3 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

Team Ironman FTW

This for all of the rounds I would think.

Vouile

#4 Posted by Pokeysteve (8313 posts) - - Show Bio

How does anyone here stop Krypto?

#5 Posted by renobjc (105 posts) - - Show Bio

One wack from an Nth metal weapon would probably pulverize the Ironman armour. Honestly, Hawkman and Hawkwoman wouldn't need much help. Superhuman strength, extremely fast. Deathstroke, Krypto, aqua man is pretty much overkill. I'm not really sure the capabilities of Vixen so I'll give that to Iron Team.

Hawk team takes this convincingly except for 2 UNLESS the iron team had preparation and in that case, its very different.

#6 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wanted to see if you guys underrated hawk man and hawkwoman, which most of you did, unlike renobjc

#7 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

People assume Hawkman is a push over. This could be a close battle if he's got his Nth metal mace, Glove of Horus and Hawkgirl gets injured (coz he'll go NUTS) but I think the Iron team has the better firepower. Iron Men for a close victory

#8 Posted by Oni_Bane (1596 posts) - - Show Bio

@4donkeyjohnson said:

People assume Hawkman is a push over. This could be a close battle if he's got his Nth metal mace, Glove of Horus and Hawkgirl gets injured (coz he'll go NUTS) but I think the Iron team has the better firepower. Iron Men for a close victory

Not at all I think Hawkman is BA, I just don't think he wins this battle. If he had the fist of horus this is over very quickly. IIRC isn't getting hit with that glove like being punched with the earth?

#9 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would stop Krypto??

#10 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

@4donkeyjohnson said:

Not at all I think Hawkman is BA, I just don't think he wins this battle. If he had the fist of horus this is over very quickly. IIRC isn't getting hit with that glove like being punched with the earth?

It is! He says something "I just hit you with the planet Superman"

@18hunt said:

Who would stop Krypto??

Unless Tony can replicate kryptonite via his suit, nobody is my guess. Unless he has a tennis ball...:)

#11 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Lad is Kang as a teenager, and has most of Kang's time-manipulating powers and future tech. I don't think he would have much of a problem stopping Krypto.

#12 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawks and friends take rounds 2,3,4

#13 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

Hawks and friends take rounds 2,3,4

What do they do to a guy who jumps in and out of the time-stream and uses technology millenniums more advanced then current, which he can access on a whim?

#14 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins

#15 Posted by Oni_Bane (1596 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Hawkman have the Fist of Horus?