Hawkeye(Marvel Comics)VS Bane(DC Comics)

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

Clinton Francis Barton AKA Hawkeye battles it out against Bane, the man who broke the bat! A lot of prep for them both and morals apply, and the fight takes place in an urban region of Morroco. Note well that this is Bane after he no longer needs Venom to be powerful and formidable. So, then. Who will win?

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By charlieboy

have to give it to hawkeye because of his arsenal of arrows. he has beaten much more powerful people than bane.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Starting distance? Gear? Or is it pointless to ask, since all the OP does is puke up dozens of threads a day

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By blackdemon

@texasdeathmatch They start at a distance, and Hawkeye's got various trick arrows plus his bow, while Bane, due to having prepped like Hawkeye also did, has a giant gatling gun, since Bane's real good at prep and tends to choose weapons like that. So, does this help? And if so, who's the winner? Oh, and FYI, texasdeathmatch. The reason I've been making as many as I have today has two parts to it. 1, I've thought up some very marvelous, unique ideas today, and 2, it's been quite a bit since I lasted posted here, so I got some catching up to do.