• 77 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

 vs   vs   
 
Battlefield: A forest.  
Everyone is 100 feet apart from each other.  
WIlling to kill to win.   
This is Legolas in the books meaning his weapons are enchanted. 
Legolas is the only one who knows how to navigate in the forest.
Everyone prepped 1 day before this match.
 
Who wins?
#2 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye stomps.
If he ran out of arrows he could throw a stick and kill one of them with it. 
He really is that good.

#3 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist said:
"Hawkeye stomps. If he ran out of arrows he could throw a stick and kill one of them with it.  He really is that good. "

I wouldn't say stomp.
#4 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @deadpoolvironfist said:
"Hawkeye stomps. If he ran out of arrows he could throw a stick and kill one of them with it.  He really is that good. "
I wouldn't say stomp. "
Well he has Adamantium arrows, Glue arrows, Cable arrows, Electric arrows. 
He has a better arsenal than the others.
#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

If Legolas just has regular arrows he's outmatched, and Hawkeye < Green Arrow
#6 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist:
I know what he has.
#7 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: 
I know, I was just stating why I think this would be an easy win for him.
#8 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist:
Keep in mind they all have one day prep. Also, I'm using Legolas from the books.
#9 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow>Hawkeye>Legolas... This is the way I see it. In class, and tallent.
#10 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo:  Well he could trap them in Glue arrows and pick them off easily.
 And even how beast he is in the books can't make up for how good Hawkeye and Green Arrow are.
#11 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist said:
" @Susanoo:  Well he could trap them in Glue arrows and pick them off easily.  And even how beast he is in the books can't make up for how good Hawkeye and Green Arrow are. "

I want to throw this in. Legolas is superhuman compared to them.
#12 Posted by cattlebattle (12599 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo:
I wouldn't sy that matters, Hawkeye and GA deal with all kinds of superhumans regularly
#13 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
" @Susanoo: I wouldn't sy that matters, Hawkeye and GA deal with all kinds of superhumans regularly "
#14 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
"@Susanoo: I wouldn't sy that matters, Hawkeye and GA deal with all kinds of superhumans regularly "

Except in this match. Legolas can shoot arrows faster than both of them and also has enchanted weapons as well. I just think he has a shot.
#15 Posted by cattlebattle (12599 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo:
Definently has a shot, just from what I've read, Hawkeye has the most crazy archery skills and hand to hand showings.
#16 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @cattlebattle said:
"@Susanoo: I wouldn't sy that matters, Hawkeye and GA deal with all kinds of superhumans regularly "
Except in this match. Legolas can shoot arrows faster than both of them and also has enchanted weapons as well. I just think he has a shot. "
Oh he has a shot, I just don't think he would win.
#17 Posted by Cats (666 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" Green Arrow>Hawkeye>Legolas... This is the way I see it. In class, and tallent. "
I agree with this
#18 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh they all have their own edges going into this fight.  Legolas is Superhuman and has alot of abilities these guys do not... Clint is a Better H2H fighter IMO... Olli is the best Shooter in this fight, IMO.
#19 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud:
Actually, Legolas is the best imo. He has elvish vision and can see for miles and he has nigh-perfect aim.
#20 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: 
And great hearing
#21 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

and more experience than hawkeye and green arrow combined.
#22 Edited by Nefarious (18841 posts) - - Show Bio

Legolas is the first opponent to be defeated. Hawkeye defeats Green Arrow.

#23 Edited by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

  

  
 
  
#24 Posted by Outside_85 (8180 posts) - - Show Bio

Legolas, a woodelf in a wood and not the particularly dark one such as Murk(Mirk)wood that he's used to. Added, if he's like the galadrim, he can move in complete silence and as has been pointed out, he has much sharper eyes than either of the humans. 
(Not sure if it would make a difference if he has the cloak he got in the book or not) 
 
Anyways, Hawkeye will be the first to fall since he stands out like a sore thumb in his costume in a forest. 

#25 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Legolas. He has superhuman attributes, many years more experience and he can shoot arrows faster than the other two.

#26 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

Legolas also has superhuman durability , we don't even know if a regular arrow will take him down , that is if you can hit someone with superhuman agility and co ordination (I refer to him sprinting across a tight rope having never been on a tight rope before).
#27 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio

Legolas fires his arrows extremely fast but he might lose due to his low tech weaponry. This put aside, Hawkeye beats arrow 8/10

#28 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, can Hawkeye and Green Arrow survive an arrow to the face? 
 
Legolas FTW.
#29 Posted by entropy_aegis (14478 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG people here are claiming that legolas gets stomped by hawkeye but in another thread they were saying that he beats batman WTF?
#30 Posted by entropy_aegis (14478 posts) - - Show Bio

I constantly keep hearing these green arrow>hawkeye and vice versa ,but no seems to be able to prove anything .
#31 Posted by Outside_85 (8180 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:
Depends on setting i guess, in a forest i'd say Arrow takes it due to better camoflage, which is why i'd say Hawkeye takes it if its in a city. 
But basically this comes down to a sniper fight and who spots who first.
#32 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85:
elves in the lotr universe hav much sharper eyes and senses than humans so without a doubt he would spot them first.
#33 Posted by babylinkz (546 posts) - - Show Bio

agreeed, i dont know much about either but i was hope to see prove to learn

#34 Posted by Fetts (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

Can somebody explain to me what Legolas' magically enhance arrows does exactly? I have played on LOTR on the Gamecube once where Legolas gets shiny arrows that has more hp's and gains me xp...But I get the feeling that thats not it... 
 
Anyways, if Hawkeye gets special arrows then he wins. If its the case where its standard arrows for everybody than Legolas wins.

#35 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow > Hawkeye

No proof here though.

@Fetts said:

Can somebody explain to me what Legolas' magically enhance arrows does exactly? I have played on LOTR on the Gamecube once where Legolas gets shiny arrows that has more hp's and gains me xp...But I get the feeling that thats not it... Anyways, if Hawkeye gets special arrows then he wins. If its the case where its standard arrows for everybody than Legolas wins.

He doesn't have any magic.

#36 Posted by Fetts (4420 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp: It says this is the book version meaning he gets magically enhanced weapons.
#37 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp:

I disagree with GA > Hawkeye.

Legolas is a magical elf with superhuman sight, superhuman agility, balance, reaction, and virtually a perfect marksman in archery.

#38 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

@ReVamp: It says this is the book version meaning he gets magically enhanced weapons.

Yeah, I didn't see that.

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@ReVamp:

I disagree with GA > Hawkeye.

Legolas is a magical elf with superhuman sight, superhuman agility, balance, reaction, and virtually a perfect marksman in archery.

I didn't mention Legolas in my post.

#39 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

legolas....regular arrows can still kill believe it or not...

#40 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp:

Sorry, I assumed :P

#41 Posted by Vengance101 (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Legolas wins.

#42 Posted by Erik (31695 posts) - - Show Bio

Legolas.

#43 Posted by GreenFuse (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye. Gimlets track :)

#44 Posted by nickthedevil (11637 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreenFuse said:

Hawkeye.

I concur.

#45 Posted by ThexX (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

Legolas wins. Unless this is Ultimate Hawkeye then Clint curbstomps.

#46 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Legolas from Tolkien's novel wins

Legolas from Jackson's films would get manhandled.

#47 Posted by Erik (31695 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

Legolas from Tolkien's novel wins

Legolas from Jackson's films would get manhandled.

How are they different? I never read the books.

#48 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

Legolas from Tolkien's novel wins

Legolas from Jackson's films would get manhandled.

How are they different? I never read the books.

Legolas from Tolkien's novel is suppose to be in the enhanced ranged. His accuracy is insane but more so is the rate that he fires arrows at. I'd probably put him around the same level as Ultimate Hawkeye and above Clint of 616 and Oliver.

#49 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Legolas with ease. Not even a challenge.

Moderator
#50 Posted by Erik (31695 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@Erik said:

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

Legolas from Tolkien's novel wins

Legolas from Jackson's films would get manhandled.

How are they different? I never read the books.

Legolas from Tolkien's novel is suppose to be in the enhanced ranged. His accuracy is insane but more so is the rate that he fires arrows at. I'd probably put him around the same level as Ultimate Hawkeye and above Clint of 616 and Oliver.

I knew that he had super speed and senses from online sources but it never seemed to me that the film took away those abilities. It just seemed like whatever scenes he was supposed to use those abilities in never made it to film. But that was just my assumption considering he still was doing outrageous things like surfing down a giant elephant trunk among other things.