#1 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win if neither had their bows and arrows with them. They can use whatever could be found lying around in a usual home setting.
So basically who'd win hand to hand/improv style combat?

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow.

#3 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

hawkeye

#4 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow has some toughness and meanness to him at times he should win here

#5 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

hawkeye

#6 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Green Arrow, Ollie or Connor?

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow (Ollie) - Green Arrow wins in a close one.

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow (Connor) - Green Arrow. Curbstomp.

#7 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

hawkeye

#8 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Which Green Arrow, Ollie or Connor?

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow (Ollie) - Green Arrow wins in a close one.

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow (Connor) - Green Arrow. Curbstomp."
Most likely. :)
#9 Posted by spiderman45 (140 posts) - - Show Bio

i say green arrow

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends what Hawkeye and what Green Arrow you are talking about. If you are talking about the originals though, Hawkeye right now is fighting along the Avengers without his Bow.

#11 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Depends what Hawkeye and what Green Arrow you are talking about. If you are talking about the originals though, Hawkeye right now is fighting along the Avengers without his Bow."

I'm going with the originals. Clint Barton Vs. Oliver Queen.
#12 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
LightBright said:
"Nobody said:
"Depends what Hawkeye and what Green Arrow you are talking about. If you are talking about the originals though, Hawkeye right now is fighting along the Avengers without his Bow."

I'm going with the originals. Clint Barton Vs. Oliver Queen."
Hawkeye then.
#13 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye's been running around as Ronin recently pretty much staying away from the bow completely. He was also the first one Tony went to when he was trying to replace Captain America, which speaks a lot to how truly badass Hawkeye is. I don't know much about Green Arrow, so I'm not gonna make a pick, but I thought people should consider those little factors.

Unless we're talking about the current Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), in which case Green Arrow wins in a curbstomp.

#14 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Hawkeye's been running around as Ronin recently pretty much staying away from the bow completely. He was also the first one Tony went to when he was trying to replace Captain America, which speaks a lot to how truly badass Hawkeye is. I don't know much about Green Arrow, so I'm not gonna make a pick, but I thought people should consider those little factors.

Unless we're talking about the current Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), in which case Green Arrow wins in a curbstomp."
I don't know. Kate would probably be able to hold her own for a while. She'd put up a fight.
#15 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
LightBright said:
"Slinger said:
"Hawkeye's been running around as Ronin recently pretty much staying away from the bow completely. He was also the first one Tony went to when he was trying to replace Captain America, which speaks a lot to how truly badass Hawkeye is. I don't know much about Green Arrow, so I'm not gonna make a pick, but I thought people should consider those little factors.

Unless we're talking about the current Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), in which case Green Arrow wins in a curbstomp."
I don't know. Kate would probably be able to hold her own for a while. She'd put up a fight."
I think Green Arrow would probably toy around with her until he found out she was a minor...
#16 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"LightBright said:
"Slinger said:

I don't know. Kate would probably be able to hold her own for a while. She'd put up a fight."
I think Green Arrow would probably toy around with her until he found out she was a minor..."
LOL :)
#17 Posted by Lunacyde (19125 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hawkeye is Clint he wins in H2H/improv no matter what Green Arrow it is.....Arrow is tough but Clint has shown he can completely decimate opponents without his bow.(As Ronin)

#18 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"If Hawkeye is Clint he wins in H2H/improv no matter what Green Arrow it is.....Arrow is tough but Clint has shown he can completely decimate opponents without his bow.(As Ronin)"
I think Connor could take him.

His H2H skills rival Batman's.
#19 Posted by Lunacyde (19125 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm....is that so? I had never read that b4 Im gonna look it up....

#20 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

"Years of studying hand-to-hand fighting at the Ashram have honed Connor into an unparalleled opponent whose metagene enables him to have a phenomenal physical memory. Once he has witnessed a move, Connor can instantly adapt it to his own growing repertoire of martial art disciplines."

"Connor cemented his place in the hierarchy of martial artists when the clandestine Cult of the Monkey Fist initiated a worldwide contest of mortal combat. Fighting alongside Batman, Black Canary, Nightwing, and others, Connor bested the Silver Monkey proving himself to be one of the world's greatest living fighters, perhaps even better than the Dark Knight himself!"

#21 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm changing my previous statement...

Hawkeye (Ronin) vs Green Arrow (Ollie) - Hawkeye

Hawkeye (Ronin) vs Green Arrow (Connor) - Green Arrow
#22 Edited by Lunacyde (19125 posts) - - Show Bio

I donno it doesnt say anything about Connor being at Batman's level at any of the sites i have looked at....

It did say that Ollie somewhat recently after being seriously injured hired some of the best martial arts teachers in the world to train him but he is still not at the level of Black Canary

#23 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye

#24 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"I'm changing my previous statement...

Hawkeye (Ronin) vs Green Arrow (Ollie) - Hawkeye

Hawkeye (Ronin) vs Green Arrow (Connor) - Green Arrow
"
much respect

So Conner is a metahuman? That gives him a pretty big advantage, I think he'd have a fairly easy go of it then.
#25 Posted by Lunacyde (19125 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm....i see....very interesting....goes to him then

#26 Posted by BESTBUYSTAFF (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@The 502 Kid
okay and clint has S.H.I.E.L.D. training top that b*tch

#27 Posted by Scarbearer (726 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Ollie has this  He's done enough intensive martial arts training over the years that he can hold his own with anyone outside of very top tier Martial Artists (like Batman, his son Conner and so forth).  I wouldn't say it's enough to clearly define him as a /better/ H2H fighter than Clint, but I haven't seen anything from Clint to suggest he's a superior fighter to Ollie, so I think they are pretty even in this regard. Where Ollie wins this fight is improvisation. That's the corner stone the Green Arrow character is built on.  Ollie's ability to make it up as he goes is the stuff of legend.  It'd be a great fight to be sure, but I think Ollie has just a little bit more heart and will to win than his Marvel counterpart does.

#28 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

I like GA better, but judging by the H2H skills Clint displayed as Ronin; I gotta go with Hawkeye to win.
#29 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye

#30 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye, he would go all Ronin on Arrow

#31 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

OP say originals. Clint pummels Ollie with H2H and improv weapons.

#32 Posted by Saren (25678 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

I like GA better, but judging by the H2H skills Clint displayed as Ronin; I gotta go with Hawkeye to win.
#33 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. Though GA did school Jason... lol.

#34 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

#35 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye was a pretty neat fighter while he was Ronin,so I'm going with him in this.

#36 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye

#37 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Hawkeye

#38 Posted by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye

#39 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye