User Lists: 0

Hawkeye

Phatbear14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Let's consider the details, Green Arrow has been trained by Richard Dragon, Natas, Shado, and many more martial artists that are of the best in the DCU. Green Arrow has shown to hold his own against Batman who is probably one of the most feared martial artists in the DCU. As a child Oliver Queen has shown to be skilled in archery but had never had to use it for practical use, that was until Green Arrow had to perfect his skills for survival and not sport like Hawkeye. Hawkeye is not a billionaire and doesn't have the resources Green Arrow does, given Hawkeye was trained by Cap, who is genetically altered human being who was brought to peak human physical and mental conditions given the super human syrum, but people like Batman who have trained and naturally built themselves to the point of peak human conditioning have better knowledge of the human body than someone like Cap. Thus giving Green Arrow the advantage in strength, agility and even hand-to-hand combat training. Hawkeye is a world class archer and is known for his trick shots, not for his trick arrows. He does not need trick arrows to pull off rebound shots and has a tactical awareness most people do not, but his skills as an archer are nowhere close to as good Green Arrow. I am not saying Hawkeye isn't a great archer but he doesn't have the resolve and discipline Oliver Queen has when it comes to archery, I say this because where Barton has fun with his archery and his combat, Queen shows a much more serious and collected style which gives him the upper hand in out thinking his opponents. Another advantage Green Arrow has is his intuitiveness and his survival skills, he is very skilled in using his environment as a weapon in all it's own to give him the upper hand. It would be a very close fight but considering the training and extensive survival skills Green Arrow will rise the victor in this match up between legendary archers.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but didnt ollie start archery at a later age i dont care how great he is clint was in the oylimpics and he has fought aside the avengers being blind and still lands shots with dead acurracy

thanosi666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By thanosi666

Stalemate, unless we get good writers on both comic books and create a perfect matchup for them. When this happens, both DC and Marvel wins coz people will be buying the comics.

(^_^)

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Green Arrow although it would be a great fight

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#106  Edited By patrat18

GA.

trickzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By trickzzz

Green Arrow > Hawkeye

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Hawkeye

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's consider the details, Green Arrow has been trained by Richard Dragon, Natas, Shado, and many more martial artists that are of the best in the DCU. Green Arrow has shown to hold his own against Batman who is probably one of the most feared martial artists in the DCU. As a child Oliver Queen has shown to be skilled in archery but had never had to use it for practical use, that was until Green Arrow had to perfect his skills for survival and not sport like Hawkeye. Hawkeye is not a billionaire and doesn't have the resources Green Arrow does, given Hawkeye was trained by Cap, who is genetically altered human being who was brought to peak human physical and mental conditions given the super human syrum, but people like Batman who have trained and naturally built themselves to the point of peak human conditioning have better knowledge of the human body than someone like Cap. Thus giving Green Arrow the advantage in strength, agility and even hand-to-hand combat training. Hawkeye is a world class archer and is known for his trick shots, not for his trick arrows. He does not need trick arrows to pull off rebound shots and has a tactical awareness most people do not, but his skills as an archer are nowhere close to as good Green Arrow. I am not saying Hawkeye isn't a great archer but he doesn't have the resolve and discipline Oliver Queen has when it comes to archery, I say this because where Barton has fun with his archery and his combat, Queen shows a much more serious and collected style which gives him the upper hand in out thinking his opponents. Another advantage Green Arrow has is his intuitiveness and his survival skills, he is very skilled in using his environment as a weapon in all it's own to give him the upper hand. It would be a very close fight but considering the training and extensive survival skills Green Arrow will rise the victor in this match up between legendary archers.

I was agreeing with this guy until I got there.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow takes this.

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye. His range is father and he has better h2h feats

Ivann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nah still prefer green arrow,taught how to survive, while H.Eye is taught how to fight. XDD still prefer batman though.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've gotta go with Hawkeye, Hawkeye has superior hand to hand skills being trained by Captain America and even fighting as Ronin for quite a while, giving him quite a bit more experience in hand to hand, as he would use Katanas, nunchucks, and all of those ninja-type weapons. Even Iron Fist, one of the greatest Martial Artists in the entire Marvel universe looked to Ronin-AKA Hawkeye-as one of the best fighters. This means if they run out of ammo at an point, Hawkeye is going to crush Green Arrow

Now, if you just compared it with archery alone the difference-if any-are slight at best, but once you brought other weapons into account, you see just how lethal Hawkeye is. He's been related to Bullseye in his accuracy abilities, able to hit any target he sees, not just with a bow, with firearms, with thrown weapons, he is one of the few people who can effectively through Captain America's shield without pure strength because that's how much of a master he is at ranged projectiles. So even if they were to run out of arrows, Hawkeye would never really be out of ammo, he's been seen using plates to lethal effectiveness, so essentially to him, anything is a weapon.

The Winner is Hawkeye in a 52/48 victory.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Sy8000  Online

Green arrow

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ollie.

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt Oliver could do this: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070413080038/marveldatabase/images/thumb/0/09/Hawkeye_Vol_3_6_Textless.jpg/200px-Hawkeye_Vol_3_6_Textless.webp

Avatar image for rubencatarrinho
rubenCatarrinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green Arrow is stronger on figth on arrow is perferct like the hawkey it was a hard figth but green Arrow wins is a better fighter on his serie he as take down rah's agul of league of assassins and lock the death stroke all this figth

ZicarxTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow defeats Hawkeye.

Other than shooting arrows, he can sword fight, use martial arts, use guns, and cook.

What? Wiki says he can cook. Not my fault.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow defeats Hawkeye.

Other than shooting arrows, he can sword fight, use martial arts, use guns, and cook.

What? Wiki says he can cook. Not my fault.

Other than the cooking thing, Hawkeye can do all these things from my understanding. Look up when he was Ronin.

I'd think this comes down to who has the better arrows/ equipment. Hawkeye has a flight cycle and antarctic vibrianium arrows/Asgardian arrows. Not sure what Green Arrow's best is. I believe he has a nuke arrow but that seems rather impractical in a fight like this.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow wins.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers