#1 Edited by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Ronin

Hawkeye has his Ronin swords as well as his bow 
Cap has the shield and gun 
Battle takes place on the rooftops of New York City
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap shoots Clint in the face.WIN

#3 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't their already this thread literally  right above this one?

#4 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" Isn't their already this thread literally  right above this one? "

Apparently, giving Clint his arrows on top of his Ronin attire is a crucial factor for the thread starter.
#5 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Isn't their already this thread literally  right above this one? "

He is only Ronin in that thread. He is a better opponent as Hawkeye in my opinion. Ronin is limited with just those swords.
#6 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio

hawkeye wins

#7 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathDefyingDevil said:
"

hawkeye wins

"

Why do you feel so?
#8 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I feel safe saying Hawkeye
#9 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I give it to Hawkeye.
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky still wins.Easily too...

#11 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on who fires the first shot. 
Bucky could shoot Clint in the head and win. 
Clint could shoot Bucky with an explosive arrow and win. 

Bucky probably wins due to a quicker draw.
#12 Edited by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:

" Depends on who fires the first shot. Bucky could shoot Clint in the head and win. Clint could shoot Bucky with an explosive arrow and win.  Bucky probably wins due to a quicker draw. "

I don't think so.With the Shield,the Armor and his dodging ability, Bucky has more than enough protection.Clint would have to be 100% on top of his game..no mistakes.
#13 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"@Power NeXus said:

" Depends on who fires the first shot. Bucky could shoot Clint in the head and win. Clint could shoot Bucky with an explosive arrow and win.  Bucky probably wins due to a quicker draw. "

I don't think so.With the Shield,the Armor and his dodging ability, Bucky has more than enough protection.Clint would have to be 100% on top of his game..no mistakes. "

Yeah, I forgot the shield would help him out there... 

Bucky wins hands down.
#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
Explosive arrow you say? His suit was modified by Tony Stark to be bulletproof, and impact resistant, even to the force created by a rocket from nearly point blank, so with the correct use of the shield, Bucky won't have much trouble withstanding Clint's explosive arrow, and keep going.

Up and running just a page after a great fall, and the impact caused by a rocket
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice Scans..Morph.

#16 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Nice Scans..Morph. "
Thanks.

For a character who re-emerged so recently, Bucky has many feats to draw upon.
#17 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Power NeXus said:
Explosive arrow you say? His suit was modified by Tony Stark to be bulletproof, and impact resistant, even to the force created by a rocket from nearly point blank, so with the correct use of the shield, Bucky won't have much trouble withstanding Clint's explosive arrow, and keep going.

Up and running just a page after a great fall, and the impact caused by a rocket
"

But.... but... Clint could shoot him in the face... Bucky's suit doesn't cover all of his face... 

%$&@ IT!! I'm just a Clint fan trying to find some possible way he could win! Stop pointing out the flaws in my arguments!
#18 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Power NeXus said:

"
But.... but... Clint could shoot him in the face... Bucky's suit doesn't cover all of his face...  %$&@ IT!! I'm just a Clint fan trying to find some possible way he could win! Stop pointing out the flaws in my arguments! "
LOL. I'll stop.
#19 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Son_of_Magnus said:

Apparently, giving Clint his arrows on top of his Ronin attire is a crucial factor for the thread starter. "

:-)
#20 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW, the suit didn't really take much impact in those scans. The shield took the explosion. The only impact the suit took was when he landed on the car.

#21 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" BTW, the suit didn't really take much impact in those scans. The shield took the explosion. The only impact the suit took was when he landed on the car. "
Had the suit not been protecting him, merely holding the shield would not have prevented him from getting knocked out. That is apparent from the fact that the Red Skull's daughter, who launched the rocket, ended up knocking out herself. So, I think the suit did play a part both in securing him from the initial impact, and of course, from the fall from several stories high.
#22 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" BTW, the suit didn't really take much impact in those scans. The shield took the explosion. The only impact the suit took was when he landed on the car. "
Had the suit not been protecting him, merely holding the shield would not have prevented him from getting knocked out. That is apparent from the fact that the Red Skull's daughter, who launched the rocket, ended up knocking out herself. So, I think the suit did play a part both in securing him from the initial impact, and of course, from the fall from several stories high. "

The shield is made of a vibranium alloy, correct? I believe the vibranium should absorb the force of the explosion and protect him completely. 

#23 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Power NeXus said:
Had the suit not been protecting him, merely holding the shield would not have prevented him from getting knocked out. That is apparent from the fact that the Red Skull's daughter, who launched the rocket, ended up knocking out herself. So, I think the suit did play a part both in securing him from the initial impact, and of course, from the fall from several stories high. "

The shield is made of a vibranium alloy, correct? I believe the vibranium should absorb the force of the explosion and protect him completely. 

"

The shield is definitely impact resistant, but being a vibranium-steel alloy does not mean it holds the exact same properties as regular (Wakandan) vibranium, which is the exact reason why the process of its creation has never been replicated. I am aware that there are examples of Cap withstanding blasts/hits from close range by beings far above his stature, but the fact that Bucky is caught within the stream of the explosion, despite holding the shield should be proof enough that the shield did play an important part, but didn't absorb the entirety of the blast, which is why Bucky comments on its impact resistance. There are also examples of it being bulletproof (with Bucky getting shot multiple times from the back, without bracing himself for impact), and at any case, Bucky does have the shield in this match, so no matter how great the explosion, it is obvious Bucky can take it, unless Clint's arrows can create greater impact explosive force than that of the rocket pictured.

Bulletproof, and he was caught by surprise, as well.
#24 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

Apparently, giving Clint his arrows on top of his Ronin attire is a crucial factor for the thread starter. "
Cap does have a gun
#25 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

Cap does have a gun "
The thread was done to give Clint more of a chance. Bucky carrying a gun should basically be considered regular equipment, despite him not having it in the other thread.
#26 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Clint shoots him with a Pym Particle arrow, Clint FTW.

#27 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

cap wins here

#28 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Clint shoots him with a Pym Particle arrow, Clint FTW. "
Then Bucky pulls an Ultimate Cap on him, and takes him down. :P
#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: SHHH
#30 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

Cap does have a gun "
The thread was done to give Clint more of a chance. Bucky carrying a gun should basically be considered regular equipment, despite him not having it in the other thread. "
Buck as Cap has evolved
Clint has shown as Ronin that he has as well 
When he goes back to being Hawkeye
Those changes will be evident
Though he won't be using swords, I see hm being shown picking up other weapons in battle
If his bow isn't available

The thread to me is showing the extent of their abilities
Based on what we have seen them use regularly
I'm sure Bucky could use a sword too
Just like Clint can use the shield

#31 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs: 
Thank you for saying what I would have said in my own way. Many here seem to have an agenda instead of seeig a thread for what it is and being open to every possibility stated and not stated. And I will check out the other thread.
#32 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:

" Many here seem to have an agenda instead of seeig a thread for what it is and being open to every possibility stated and not stated. 
"

Could you expand on that? 

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

Cap does have a gun "
The thread was done to give Clint more of a chance. Bucky carrying a gun should basically be considered regular equipment, despite him not having it in the other thread. "
Buck as Cap has evolved Clint has shown as Ronin that he has as well  When he goes back to being Hawkeye Those changes will be evident Though he won't be using swords, I see hm being shown picking up other weapons in battle If his bow isn't available  The thread to me is showing the extent of their abilities Based on what we have seen them use regularly I'm sure Bucky could use a sword too Just like Clint can use the shield "
Good to hear your thoughts on the subject, but directly quoting me served little purpose.
#33 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Hercules said:

" Many here seem to have an agenda instead of seeig a thread for what it is and being open to every possibility stated and not stated. 
"

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

Cap does have a gun "
Buck as Cap has evolved Clint has shown as Ronin that he has as well  When he goes back to being Hawkeye Those changes will be evident Though he won't be using swords, I see hm being shown picking up other weapons in battle If his bow isn't available  The thread to me is showing the extent of their abilities Based on what we have seen them use regularly I'm sure Bucky could use a sword too Just like Clint can use the shield "
Good to hear your thoughts on the subject, but directly quoting me served little purpose. "
Arrogance make discussing a difference of opinion impossible. Those who wear such badges on their sleeves only speak with the purpose of being right and usually sarcasm litters their statements. I've been here long enough to watch some here who made for good conversation become nothing more the children ignoring everything but what they want. It is always better to see from both sides of a argument because it allows you to understand someone's view in reflection of your own. 
#34 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
wow, so buck's suit is permanently bullet proof now? 
learned new sh!t again, lol
#35 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Hercules said:

"

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

Cap does have a gun "
Good to hear your thoughts on the subject, but directly quoting me served little purpose. "
HUH?
I quoted who now?
#36 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Hercules said:

" Arrogance make discussing a difference of opinion impossible. Those who wear such badges on their sleeves only speak with the purpose of being right and usually sarcasm litters their statements. I've been here long enough to watch some here who made for good conversation become nothing more the children ignoring everything but what they want. It is always better to see from both sides of a argument because it allows you to understand someone's view in reflection of your own.  "

I am sad to hear you feel that way, but the solution is rather simple. If you feel your time is not well spent here, or that certain people do not offer for good, and fruitful conversation, then stop posting in threads where they post, and/or replying to them.  

@capall said:

" @Morpheus_: wow, so buck's suit is permanently bullet proof now? learned new sh!t again, lol "

It is bulletproof, at least to a certain degree.

" HUH? I quoted who now? "

Your analysis did not seem to have much to do with my post, since I was strictly referring to the generic information given by the OP, rather than speaking about the combatants and their skill growth through time.
#37 Posted by Lunacyde (19079 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky wins. We've already seen him grab Hawkeye's arrows out of the air, while giving an impressive gymnastic display nonetheless. His suit is bulletproof last that I knew, and if it gets up close and personal Bucky is a far superior H2H combatant and has the shield.

#38 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"  
@King Hercules said:

" Arrogance make discussing a difference of opinion impossible. Those who wear such badges on their sleeves only speak with the purpose of being right and usually sarcasm litters their statements. I've been here long enough to watch some here who made for good conversation become nothing more the children ignoring everything but what they want. It is always better to see from both sides of a argument because it allows you to understand someone's view in reflection of your own.  "

I am sad to hear you feel that way, but the solution is rather simple. If you feel your time is not well spent here, or that certain people do not offer for good, and fruitful conversation, then stop posting in threads where they post, and/or replying to them.  

@capall said:

" @Morpheus_: wow, so buck's suit is permanently bullet proof now? learned new sh!t again, lol "

It is bulletproof, at least to a certain degree.

" HUH? I quoted who now? "

Your analysis did not seem to have much to do with my post, since I was strictly referring to the generic information given by the OP, rather than speaking about the combatants and their skill growth through time. "
Maybe you should read depper
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" Bucky wins. We've already seen him grab Hawkeye's arrows out of the air, while giving an impressive gymnastic display nonetheless. His suit is bulletproof last that I knew, and if it gets up close and personal Bucky is a far superior H2H combatant and has the shield. "
#40 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: 
There are those here that still make it worth while. i have learned to take the others as what they are and ignore their sense ramblings, insults and sarcasm.
#41 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
" Maybe you should read depper "
I did, SOTI. There are things I do agree with, but my post was just a reference to technicalities, nothing more, or less.

@Lunacyde said:
" Bucky wins. We've already seen him grab Hawkeye's arrows out of the air, while giving an impressive gymnastic display nonetheless. His suit is bulletproof last that I knew, and if it gets up close and personal Bucky is a far superior H2H combatant and has the shield. "
 Don't forget the EMP discharges expelled by his bionic arm, which could knock out Clint, if Bucky ever got to properly touch him.

@King Hercules said:
" @Morpheus_:  There are those here that still make it worth while. i have learned to take the others as what they are and ignore their sense ramblings, insults and sarcasm. "

As long as there are things you find enjoyable, that's fair enough.
#42 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky wins. 

If I say it is hopeless for Clint....it has to be quite hopeless.
#43 Posted by Lion_Heart22 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Clint can go toe to toe with the real Cap. Bucky's a sub, and he's fighting someone who knows how to use that shield as well as Bucky can. Didn't Bucky lose or stalemated against Batroc?

#44 Posted by Nihilus_Shadow (130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lion_Heart22 said:
Clint can go toe to toe with the real Cap. Bucky's a sub, and he's fighting someone who knows how to use that shield as well as Bucky can. Didn't Bucky lose or stalemated against Batroc?
Bucky has beaten Batroc.  Bucky also went toe to toe with Grand Director who's essentially the 50's Cap.  I'd say he'd man handle Clint.
#45 Posted by Lion_Heart22 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't make him Cap-Cap, if you know my meaning.  

#46 Edited by Lion_Heart22 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to add that Hawkeye was suffering from partial blindness here, which is why his eyes are glowing while he wears his cowl, as he has special lenses built in it that help him see. Without them his aim wasn't that good. 

Also, sorry it's in spanish.

#47 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33369 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lion_Heart22: I was just about to post this
#48 Posted by marvelbeast (602 posts) - - Show Bio

hawkeye has to many trick arrows to lose

#49 Posted by TheMightyHerc (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky is Amazing as Cap, and excellent H2H fighter and he's an Enhanced Human like Steve.