User Lists: 0

Team 2 because of Wolverine.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Wolverine can't solo, but they do win especially if logan has ademantium and his healing factor... btw logan and matt both have more skill than cap and Hawkeye but cap can equalize it a little with his battle planning and his physicals being a good bit above dd and even a little above logan..I still say its not enough tho...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 pretty easily

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hatemalingsia

Team 2.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: cap is both slower and weaker in strength to wolverine, i dont see how hes physically better at all, even logan badly injured with his healing factor taxed easily defeated cap

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: wolverine isn't stronger than cap... he is faster and more skilled tho...this battle dd and wolverine

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say team one for debating sake. Hawkeye could make short work of daredevil with a sonic arrow, and incapacitate daredevil with one of his other arrows. Hawkeye is truly a bad match for Murdock. I don't think wolverine can solo. Steves shield gives him a solid defence and he is comparable to wolverine in physicals and skill, and exceeds him in tactical ability. Steve will hold his own.

But now you want me to believe wolverine can counter the trick arrows of a master archer like hawkeye while fighting Steve? I'm going to need some convincing on that, I don't see why hawkeye can't incapacitate wolveirne with a glue arrow. Not to mention hawkeye and Steve would have better team synergy. Sure daredevil and wolverine have worked together but hawkeye and cap are avengers.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye is the weakness

Derpster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Derpster

Wolverine and Daredevil own Hawkeye and Cap... If it was Ultimate Hawkeye and Cap it would be a tougher debate...

No Caption Provided

Wolverine has gotten the drop on DEATHSTROKE one of the most experienced fighters in all of comicdom. Logan has also dodged bullets at close range before...

No Caption Provided

Daredevil has also fought 1v1 with Submariner who outclasses him in terms of raw power.

No Caption Provided

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Derpster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He kinda is... He can't even fight some mobsters in tracksuits.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@derpster:

ABC logic has and never will work in the world of comics. Hawkeye has also taken down opponents far stronger than mobsters as well. Hawkeye is the wild card of the group because of his trick arrows. He has the potential to incapacitate both daredevil and wolverine. I think its alit of personal bias going on here. Because hawkeye is just as capable if not more capable of dealing with these opponents

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I'll say team one for debating sake. Hawkeye could make short work of daredevil with a sonic arrow, and incapacitate daredevil with one of his other arrows. Hawkeye is truly a bad match for Murdock. I don't think wolverine can solo. Steves shield gives him a solid defence and he is comparable to wolverine in physicals and skill, and exceeds him in tactical ability. Steve will hold his own.

But now you want me to believe wolverine can counter the trick arrows of a master archer like hawkeye while fighting Steve? I'm going to need some convincing on that, I don't see why hawkeye can't incapacitate wolveirne with a glue arrow. Not to mention hawkeye and Steve would have better team synergy. Sure daredevil and wolverine have worked together but hawkeye and cap are avengers.

This ^. With the knowledge they have of Daredevil, Hawkeye will go for sonics straight away (which frankly would probably affect Logan's enhanced senses too). With Matt out of the picture, I think Cap's tactical ability and comparable skill & physicals would be enough to have him position Wolverine in a way that Hawkeye can tag him with his trick arrows. Team 2 will still occasionally take a win, but not enough for a majority.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete said:

Hawkeye is the weakness

I actually think its the opposite. I think Hawkeye is the MVP here. What he lacks in skill he more than makes up in versatility.

@derpster said:

Wolverine and Daredevil own Hawkeye and Cap... If it was Ultimate Hawkeye and Cap it would be a tougher debate...

Wolverine has gotten the drop on DEATHSTROKE one of the most experienced fighters in all of comicdom. Logan has also dodged bullets at close range before...

Daredevil has also fought 1v1 with Submariner who outclasses him in terms of raw power.

• Wolverine fighting deathstroke isn't canon.
  • Dodging bullets at close range is impressive, but hawkeye is a skilled marksmen. Cap has dodged bullets point blank after they have been fired but hawkeye has tagged him before, so I don't see why its impossible to tag wolverine, with cap running interference.
  • Namor is a terrible fighter and a brick. He isn't comparable to the avengers in anyway.

This ^. With the knowledge they have of Daredevil, Hawkeye will go for sonics straight away (which frankly would probably affect Logan's enhanced senses too). With Matt out of the picture, I think Cap's tactical ability and comparable skill & physicals would be enough to have him position Wolverine in a way that Hawkeye can tag him with his trick arrows. Team 2 will still occasionally take a win, but not enough for a majority.

To be fair wolverine has tanked thunder claps before. It might annoy him but a sonic arrow wont do much else. Still hawkeye has options and he can land his arrows on wolverine with Steve distracting wolverine so I agree with your over all point.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2 pretty easssillyyyyyyyyy

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More likely than not, Daredevil swings his club and Hawkeye is out cold. Logan can take out Cap for the majority.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete said:

More likely than not, Daredevil swings his club and Hawkeye is out cold. Logan can take out Cap for the majority.

Hawkeye has shot Steves shield out of the air and has dodged bullets. He can react to daredevils billy club and dodge it. He's not that useless. His first shot is going to be a sonic arrow since he knows who daredevil is, and its clear what daredevils weakness is.....

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete:

Ok....im going to get into this debate because this lowballing is getting sad. Do you HONESTLY think DD can hit Hawkeye so easily? Hawkeye has peak human speed and agility....and has dodged bullets in mid air. His acrobatic skills are just as good as Matt. Hawkeye will disorient Matt with a hyper sonic arrow before Matt get close enough to do anything.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

team 2

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers