#1 Edited by koshi_waza88 (1147 posts) - - Show Bio

All start in there original non power forms 6ft apart Hawk and Dove Vs. Shazam, Morals are on. fight takes place in a football stadium after hours they have all felt mystically drawn to the center of the stadium where they meet.. they sense danger each one assumes the other is it.

#2 Edited by koshi_waza88 (1147 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@koshi_waza88: Is this comic or movie Shazam? Also, Superman wasn't harmed by Billy's punch.

#4 Posted by ComanderMurf (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk and Dove have absolutely nothing for Billy

#5 Edited by DoctorThomasElliot (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank and Dawn are formidable and have a great powerset but they are no match for Billy. His powers make him an absolute powerhouse with enough strength and speed to be able to take them both at the same time.

#6 Edited by dondave (34588 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy

#7 Posted by StrangeFate (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam takes it ridiculously easy.

#8 Posted by Drew_Tan (241 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kind of a stomp for shazam. Hawks strength is nowhere near his.

#9 Posted by sync1 (2858 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam wins. Btw Hawk and Doves costumes are hilarious. Imagine wearing that irl. xD

#10 Posted by patrat18 (8919 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Killerwasp (2662 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by koshi_waza88 (1147 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG!!! people commented i figured it was going to do unnoticed... but i did not think it was that much of a one sided fight sure Captain Marvel is the best and kicks superman in the teeth if he were not such a nice guy... but they powered by lords of order and chaos you think they be stronger.. honest i know little about hawk and dove that's why i wanted to see what people would say and reading there powers written down characters do appear to be equal if you know what i mean ??

Example: Hank Hall/Hawk has Agility Blast Power Flight Healing Intellect Invulnerability Leadership Marksmanship Power Item Power Suit Stamina Super Speed Super Strength Time Manipulation Time Travel Unarmed Combat combined with

#13 Edited by CaptainMarvelThunder (835 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk and Dove loose badly

#14 Posted by Pr0metheus (4964 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Shazam wins. Btw Hawk and Doves costumes are hilarious. Imagine wearing that irl. xD

I'd wear the shit out of it if it meant I got superpowers.

#15 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

Ita interesting that hawk and dove din get retonned in New 52

#16 Posted by koshi_waza88 (1147 posts) - - Show Bio

you know at 6ft apart hank could attack Billy its an option not sure if its in character tho and who's transformation is faster ??

#17 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@koshi_waza88: yes but 6ft away with both combatants non powered...it would be dificult for him to hit him before he says the word shazam

#18 Posted by Eisenfauste (7332 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam back hands both of them through several buildings.

#19 Posted by koshi_waza88 (1147 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: yeah not unless he takes a lighting bolt to the back .... makes sense even if he transforms into hawk while tackling him he wont be getting back up.... and billy could just call another I don't think there is a cool down period so not a good idea unless someone thinks they got some really good luck ... dawn could flash billy :P to stun into saying shadam!! but in this situation there no prep and they may not know who billy is.. all these people that need to call names to transform should form there own league lol I might do some research and make that battle I wonder how many there are ..