Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By sa5m

Hawk and Dove
 Hawk and Dove
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                                           VS
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No Caption Provided
-no morals
-no prep
-start 10 feet away
-who wins and why? 
-please use logic and reasoning
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PowerHerc

I love me some Hawk n Dove, but Batman wins just because.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sa5m
@PowerHerc:  Where is the logic and why please ?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Zoom

Dove wins, easily.   She doesn't even need Hawk. 

She's faster, stronger, tougher, can fly and has hyper awareness that can keep faster opponents than Batman from hitting her at all.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sa5m
@Zoom:  Thx for a thought through response. =) Do you believe the Hawk could also do it ?
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By HolySerpent
@Zoom said:
" Dove wins, easily.   She doesn't even need Hawk.  She's faster, stronger, tougher, can fly and has hyper awareness that can keep faster opponents than Batman from hitting her at all. "
batman needs prep
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Zoom said:
" Dove wins, easily.   She doesn't even need Hawk.  She's faster, stronger, tougher, can fly and has hyper awareness that can keep faster opponents than Batman from hitting her at all. "
This is why I love Dove.
Zubinen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zubinen

It depends on which version of Batman we're talking about since some incarnations of him are practically superhuman while others couldn't even deadlift 600lbs. Still, Hawk and Dove are explicitly superhuman and control the powers of chaos and order respectively... Technically Hawk defeated the JSA at some point so I'd give the win to Hawk and Dove 9/10.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By PowerHerc
@sa5m:
i just tried to make is rhyme. lol
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By EpitomeofCool

team one stomp............

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zoom
@Zubinen said:
"Technically Hawk defeated the JSA at some point so I'd give the win to Hawk and Dove 9/10. "
Yeah sure, when he had time warping powers (which have been lost for some reason). 

@HolySerpent said:
" @Zoom said:
batman needs prep "
It won't help him much against Dove, I think.  She dances around super fast opponents.  She's 2 and 0 against the Top and has come out of battles with people that trashed Hawk without a scratch on her.  She's just out of Batman's league. 

@sa5m said:
" @Zoom:  Thx for a thought through response. =) Do you believe the Hawk could also do it ? "
He could.  He probably won't.  Hawk is faster than Batman, far tougher and strong enough to take out Bats in one or two hits. 

The thing is, he isn't that much tougher and Batman is so much smarter than him, that he can probably just act a couple steps ahead of Hawk at the beginning of the fight and catch him with gas or a taser or any of the things he carries for dealing with metahuman threats.  Batman has to time his attacks perfectly because Hawk would quickly catch up with him and a mistake would cost him the win but Batman doesn't make a lot of mistakes in a fight so I think Batman would take it something like 8/10 times.  Hawk is undeniably more powerful, though.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Zoom said:
" @Zubinen said:
"Technically Hawk defeated the JSA at some point so I'd give the win to Hawk and Dove 9/10. "
Yeah sure, when he had time warping powers (which have been lost for some reason). 

@HolySerpent said:
" @Zoom said:
batman needs prep "
It won't help him much against Dove, I think.  She dances around super fast opponents.  She's 2 and 0 against the Top and has come out of battles with people that trashed Hawk without a scratch on her.  She's just out of Batman's league. 

@sa5m said:
" @Zoom:  Thx for a thought through response. =) Do you believe the Hawk could also do it ? "
He could.  He probably won't.  Hawk is faster than Batman, far tougher and strong enough to take out Bats in one or two hits.  The thing is, he isn't that much tougher and Batman is so much smarter than him, that he can probably just act a couple steps ahead of Hawk at the beginning of the fight and catch him with gas or a taser or any of the things he carries for dealing with metahuman threats.  Batman has to time his attacks perfectly because Hawk would quickly catch up with him and a mistake would cost him the win but Batman doesn't make a lot of mistakes in a fight so I think Batman would take it something like 8/10 times.  Hawk is undeniably more powerful, though. "

So i'm to believe batman causally dodging hawks blows in Birds of prey was bad writing?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zoom
@entropy_aegis said:

"So i'm to believe batman causally dodging hawks blows in Birds of prey was bad writing? "

When in doubt, everything in Birds of Prey is bad writing.  Same for Secret Six. 

Gail Simone is a walking research failure.
SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawk and Dove stomp.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Saint_Sophie
ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team stomps

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team solo easily. Their feats are too much. Put them against Spiderman or a high street level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoom said:

Dove wins, easily. She doesn't even need Hawk.

She's faster, stronger, tougher, can fly and has hyper awareness that can keep faster opponents than Batman from hitting her at all.

RohanPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RohanPrince
@zoom said:

@Zubinen said:

@HolySerpent said:

" @Zoom said:
" Dove wins, easily. She doesn't even need Hawk. She's faster, stronger, tougher, can fly and has hyper awareness that can keep faster opponents than Batman from hitting her at all. "
batman needs prep "

It won't help him much against Dove, I think. She dances around super fast opponents. She's 2 and 0 against the Top and has come out of battles with people that trashed Hawk without a scratch on her. She's just out of Batman's league.

@sa5m said:

" @Zoom: Thx for a thought through response. =) Do you believe the Hawk could also do it ? "

He could. He probably won't. Hawk is faster than Batman, far tougher and strong enough to take out Bats in one or two hits.

The thing is, he isn't that much tougher and Batman is so much smarter than him, that he can probably just act a couple steps ahead of Hawk at the beginning of the fight and catch him with gas or a taser or any of the things he carries for dealing with metahuman threats. Batman has to time his attacks perfectly because Hawk would quickly catch up with him and a mistake would cost him the win but Batman doesn't make a lot of mistakes in a fight so I think Batman would take it something like 8/10 times. Hawk is undeniably more powerful, though.

Well if Batman gets an adequate prep time, he will stomp Hawk and Dove. Batman has fought and won against many much more stronger villains, and even with his suit stood of against superman to some extent. So anyone saying batman won't win even with Prep is underestimating Batman.

But given that he has no prep time in this , even starting relatively close and it's two vs one, I will give it to Hawk and Dove. But it still won't be an easy win. Batman is extremely well trained in different martial arts, has a great arsenal of hi-tech weapons who can make it much difficult for hawk and dove to close the distance and KO him, but they eventually will(with NO PREP TIME for bats). In 1 v 1 he will give a tough fight(probably will take down hawk), because as always he has built his body for years and trained a lot, and experience, so may lose, may win if he has something other than normal gadgets he carry most of the time.

Batman's power lies in preparation, without preparation he will lose most of the fights against the super humans he encounters, so I think any fight with him having no prep is unfair, because people are basically giving him a block on one of his most important aspects, but at the same time, giving him prep will just make him win most of the fights too easily.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eeef

Bruce's gear is not enough to supplement an easy win. Maybe if this were a h2h fight, the factors could be in Bruce's favor. Other than that, either Holly or Dawn are capable of soloing here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb
deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

Team solo easily. Their feats are too much. Put them against Spiderman or a high street level.