Havok vs Cyclops vs Bishop vs Sunspot

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ghost_rider1

Havok and Cyclops are not immune to each other powers.

Cyclops have control over his powers

Bishop has a plasma rifle and already have stored energy

Sunspot starts the fight in his solar form

Everyone is in character

Fight take place on the streets of Manhattan

Who wins

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hyperlight

Sinspot or havok

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sunspot.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bishop he is going to be able to tank a lot here. And due to the nature of his absorb skills he will have the highest damage output. But to not overload he has to keep directing the energies whenever he gets hit

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to have to go with Bishop. He can rival Scott in tactics, probably has the best H2H ability here if it comes to that and is the only one that gets more powerful the more hits the other guys land.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bishop he is going to be able to tank a lot here. And due to the nature of his absorb skills he will have the highest damage output. But to not overload he has to keep directing the energies whenever he gets hit

Agreed, Bishop takes this easy I might add. In the comic series X-Cutioners Song when Magneto interrupted Collussus sisters funeral he had pretty much X-Factor X-Men at his beckon whim and Bishop stored all that energy and then unleashed it on Magneto and had to have Cyclops, Havok, Gambit, Storm to store him up to keep attacking Magneto before Collusos took him down.... great series I might add, but he can absorb a ton and is real good tactician.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunspot is far too impulsive and arrogant, the strategic minds and experience of the others take him out fast. Roberto always rushes in when he shouldn't.

Bishop is going to be a major problem, he is going to be powered up for a good bit before he gets overloaded, which might not even happen.

Scott is the best strategist, and can oneshot anyone but Bishop.

Havoc has massive AOE potential but Sunspot should be immune and Bishop would just absorb it.

The way i see it...

Bobby flies in and tries to nuke someone, but gets shot out out of the air by any of the three, he might get off a shot but any of the three have a good chance to dodge.

Havoc flash fries the whole area, killing Scott (sadly), but just powers up Bishop who shoots him.

Bishop should win this.

If he was not immune to just about everything the others are going to do, he would get taken out.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also think Bishop would take a majority win here in a good fight, though I do see a chance for Scott to win since his beams are more powerful than before, he once overloaded Bishop, and his blasts has hurt Bishop in the past.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also think Bishop would take a majority win here in a good fight, though I do see a chance for Scott to win since his beams are more powerful than before, he once overloaded Bishop, and his blasts has hurt Bishop in the past.

Scott has overloaded Bishop but it took a few seconds of constant blasting.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops knows these guys better than they know themselves. He overloaded Bishop, so lightning can strike twice.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: agreed. Against Bishop I don't see the overload approach happening a majority of the time.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops. It'll come down to h2h with havok and i'm pretty sure he's more skilled than him. Sunspot is way to hotheaded to come up with a way to beat cyke that doesn't involve charging headfirst. The only one that stands a chance is bishop and he can be overloaded in a few seconds.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Havok's and Cyclop's powers are ineffective against each other or Bishop. Sunspot's abilities are ineffective against Bishop. Bishop kicks so much @$$ here.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ghost_rider1

bump

scyven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well technically sunspot could fly in at immense speed pick them up 1 by one and drop them from extreme heights...lets see Bishop absorb that...not to menton none of them can move fast enough to avoid this whereas sunspot can

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#18 god_spawn  Moderator

@scyven said:

Well technically sunspot could fly in at immense speed pick them up 1 by one and drop them from extreme heights...lets see Bishop absorb that...not to menton none of them can move fast enough to avoid this whereas sunspot can

Sunspot isn't fast enough to blitz any of them.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bishop would eventually wiin the match after the others are taken down.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper:

What happens when Bishop gets shot by Scott? Does he literally just absorb the hit, or does it grow him back like everyone else?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage:

He absorbs it like other forms of energy, but it does overload him pretty fast compared to some other things.

However the last time I remember it happening was pre Messiah Complex where Bishop seemed more powerful than in the old days.

One way or another I do not see Scott getting the time to overload him before Havoc fries everyone.

Now if Havoc, who is also not too bad on strategy decides to also focus on Bishop, yeah he gets overloaded fast.

I would say 7/10 Bishop, but the other 3 are split between Scott and Alex, Sunspot has no chance here, he fights like an idiot.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper:

Can you give me some quick info on Havok? I'm interested in these characters with their energy absorption and projectiles and such.

If you have the time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dba458f4f4e8
deactivated-5dba458f4f4e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunspot will win he can absorb energies just like bishop and he can just absorb the energy from cyclops and havok and take them out this would be a easy fight for Sunspot.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bishop if written properly should definitely win a majority here because of his ability to absorb energy and his enhanced physical attributes