Havok wins.

#3 Posted by JediXMan (31313 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Iron Man.

#4 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

I'm going with Iron Man.

Is this better?

#5 Posted by SirMethos (1359 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the version of Iron Man. Bleeding Edge Iron Man stomps.

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok

#7 Posted by _slim_ (14223 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.

#8 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony.

#9 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man for the speedblitz.

#10 Posted by Nefarious (22930 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Man wins. He would overwhelm Havok.
#11 Posted by SirMethos (1359 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: If we're talking about Bleeding Edge Iron Man, then there is literally nothing Havok can do to put even a scratch on him, let alone defeat him.

#12 Posted by Solarflare32 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok

#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Iron Man for the speedblitz.

#14 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it depends on who shoots first, to be honest.

#15 Posted by Havenless (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

This won't ever turn into a H2H battle, so Havok

#16 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. Ill go with Iton Man for now

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Iron Man.

#18 Posted by Dernman (15798 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@_slim_ said:

Iron Man.

#19 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10839 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man would win.

#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

How are people picking Havoc? He has no chance in this fight!

#21 Posted by Bo88gdan (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos: Havok have potential to produce supernova so i think he could easy handle Iron man.

#22 Posted by AngelicPhoenix (120 posts) - - Show Bio

depends on who hits first.but i guess i would need to know what temp iron mans suit can endure. i mean,i have seen havok use his power and turn sand to glass, but i am sure iron man would make it a hella fight. great match up my friend.

#23 Posted by SirMethos (1359 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan:Oh really, I suppose you have some kind of proof of that then?

But either way, there is three problems, against Bleeding Edge Iron Man at least, 1. He actually has to hit him first. Considering Iron Man's speed in the BE armor(along with the fact that I believe he still has the danger-sense, but I'm not 100% on that), that is easier said than done. 2. Even if he actually hits him, he has to get through his defenses, both active and passive, in order to actually do any damage. Considering the fact that he can absorb, and more importantly redirect, energy attacks, that is also easier said than done(he redirected energy attacks from the Silver Surfer, among others). There is also the fact that with his shields at only 10% he has taken several high-yield nukes without flinching, which combined with his energy redirection(and absorption) makes it almost impossible for Havok to do any actual damage to him(and that's not including the actual physical armor, or the regenerative capabilities of the armor). 3. Tony, especially in the BE armor, is so much smarter than Havok that it's not even funny. Even without the augmentation of the BE armor, he was among the top 5 most intelligent people on the planet, and the BE armor augments his intelligence to super-human levels.

And then there is the fact that Havok has to survive whatever attack Tony throws at him as well. Considering Tony's huge speed advantage, especially in the BE armor, he has time to launch more than one attack before Havok actually manages to fire his own.

Since I'm not a big Iron Man fan(especially not the Bleeding Edge armor <.<), I'll just list two of the attack methods he has available: Repulsor blasts, with a higher energy yield than what is used on the entire planet earth in a year. And anti-matter bullets(capable of leveling the city of New York, including suburbs with just 1-3 bullets).

I repeat: Bleeding Edge Iron Man stomps. There is literally nothing Havok can do to put him down.

#24 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Anthony Edward Stark FTW!!!

#25 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony.