Hashirama vs Pain

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By slimj87d

Hashirama has to battle

1. The 7 paths of Pain.

2. Then he has to fight Nagato himself at full power with his legs mobile and working.

Can his wood release protect him from a Chibaku tensei? Can Shinra Tensei break through the many different kinds of wood release? Does Hashirama have anything that Pain can absorb to regain chakra?

Hashirama doesn't get to use the 1000 hand move. Althought anything he might be able to do in Senju mode that is revealed later he is free to use.

Again, Nagato's legs work perfectly fine, he is also free to use the demonic statue soul snatching move.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those who do not know true pain can never know

true peace!.....Almighty Push!!!

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashi not even at full power was holding off an amped Madara with the Rinnegan. Also Naruto took the 6 paths while only going to a half powered four tails, while Hashi at full power beat Madara and a full powered nine tails.

Hashi takes this fairly easily. Don't underestimate the god of shinobi.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashi not even at full power was holding off an amped Madara with the Rinnegan. Also Naruto took the 6 paths while only going to a half powered four tails, while Hashi at full power beat Madara and a full powered nine tails.

Hashi takes this fairly easily. Don't underestimate the god of shinobi.

To be fair he had the thousand hand move which the OP has restricted when Hashirama beat the nine tails. I don't know if pain can win though.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By roronuffy

@justthatkid: Nagato is definitely a beast in his single form and is one of the most underrated characters on this site. But a depowered Hashi held off a Madara that murder stomped 5 kages at the same time. Nagato just isn't on that level. Hashi and Madara are a tier above everybody else except Naruto and Sasuke

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WastelandMan

@sophia89 said:

@justthatkid said:

Pein=Best villain to ever be in the series.

Him and Orochimaru were great. The rest kinda sucked(Madara was o.k)

Obito is my personal favorite.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashi both rounds.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

Hashirama has to battle

1. The 7 paths of Pain.

2. Then he has to fight Nagato himself at full power with his legs mobile and working.

Can his wood release protect him from a Chibaku tensei? Can Shinra Tensei break through the many different kinds of wood release? Does Hashirama have anything that Pain can absorb to regain chakra?

Hashirama doesn't get to use the 1000 hand move. Althought anything he might be able to do in Senju mode that is revealed later he is free to use.

Again, Nagato's legs work perfectly fine, he is also free to use the demonic statue soul snatching move.

If Hashirama doesn't know how to fight Pain in the right order, I'd almost give it to Pain. Naruto had lots of help dealing with the Paths, and several of them were taken down before he started to fight. On top of that, the paths were trying to not kill him, and thus holding back. It would be a good fight, maybe a 5/10 split either way for victor.

For round two, it depends on how all out Nagato is going. Assuming he uses his abilities like he did when he had the paths (Kabuto sucked at using Rinnegan techniques), he should be able to keep Hashirama from ever tagging him by way of his summons. Though Hashirama can probably outlast Nagato, so he'd have to use the soul snatching technique pretty early on or risk running out of chakra. Since there's not much of a chance of Hashirama letting Nagato grab him.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WastelandMan

@sophia89:

No Caption Provided

No, but in all seriousness, Rin was more symbolic to Obito and it doesn't help that his Uchiha genes compels him to extremes at the loss of people close. He truly believed and wanted what was best for the world which is why he was able to redeem himself and see reason which is way more than most Uchihas can say.

Also, why does it seem that you consider him whiny and emo and not Gaara?

@justthatkid:

Obito kinda bored me as a villain, I liked him as Tobi but when he was revealed to be Obito I practically saw how his character would play out an I'm not big on being able to expect something before it happens in terms of writing.

I know what you mean and I pretty much gathered how it'd play out as well but I like Obito for what he represented and for him challenging Naruto's resolve.

kool_chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kool_chris

Hashirama , I say this because before obito became the 10 tails Hashirama was considered the GOD of shinobi

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My bump worked? :DDDD

Oh, and the best villain is obviously sasuke...

I say, as I struggle to keep A straight face.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By patrat18

Without knowledge Pain. That 1000 hand move is useless against someone who can fly that fast. Not to mention almighty devastation.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: Hashirama can also fill the battlefield with poison vapors that can paralyze.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By patrat18

@slimj87d: Pain is a corps though, would that really affect him? I doubt it.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By slimj87d

@patrat18: No, not the 7 paths, but against Nagato in round 2 it could.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: If Hashirama had Senpou Mokuton: Shinsuusenju, would your thoughts on round 1 change in any way?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By patrat18

@beware_my_power: Nope. Pain is too fast, that move works against large targets. Pain can also use almighty devastation to repel it.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: The hype is gone. And yeah, haven't really seen any impressive speed from the fists. Actually, theoretically, if the fists had adequate speed measurement, it could simulate a massive shadow clone barrage from naruto (I'm pretty sure even a single fist is extremely strong). But again, not happening with Pain's superior speed.

Damn the haxing nature of shinra tensei. Sh**'s better than susano'o...

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By patrat18

@slimj87d: Wait, couldn't Nagato just absorb the poison vapors?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama both rounds

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: oooooooh sh**. Care to explain? Any techniques Hashirama has up his sleeve?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pain is shit sage mode naruto beat that enough said. Nagato way stronger thain pain but he is simply outmatched by the First hokage

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: Naruto had alot of intel on Pain, thus why he beat him. Even then, Naruto still lost that fight while it was going on. Hashirama is going into this battle with no knowledge.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@justthatkid: Nagato is definitely a beast in his single form and is one of the most underrated characters on this site. But a depowered Hashi held off a Madara that murder stomped 5 kages at the same time. Nagato just isn't on that level. Hashi and Madara are a tier above everybody else except Naruto and Sasuke

Hashirama both rounds

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: I don't know. Hashirama grows plants and then the plants release the poison. But when Hashirama grows wood and plants, it doesn't go away, it becomes orfabic livingmaterial so it ddoesn't seem to be a jutsu anymore.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alot of ABC logic going on in this thread.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid:

I liked Obito for what he represented and not necessarily why he represented it. A better reason could have been used, sure, but he isn't the first antagonist to be driven to extremes with the death of someone close (Nagato for instance). At least Obito's an Uchiha and they love people far closer to them then most so when Rin died, she was more of a symbol to Obito; it wasn't just that Rin died but how she died. Obito sacrificed everything and still failed and the people close to him (Minato and Kakashi) who he left his trust with also failed him. He believed this world absurd to all and wanted to improve it in a way he deemed right.

Sasuke later decided to destroy all of Konaha and no longer cared about anyone. At least Obito wanted what he perceived to be best for the world.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By WastelandMan

@justthatkid:

Pointing your finger at someone is one thing but becoming nigh-sociopathic is another.

Also it's because Obito was a good kid who was so altruistic and sacrificed everything only for the people he left his trust with to fail him miserably and having his sacrifice become meaningless that Obito changed. And again, he's an Uchiha but there's a reason the Uchiha are the way they are and the bigger picture was for him to challenge Naruto's resolve which he did many times and arguably more so than others.

HathuNFC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Hashirama stomps this with no difficulty. He is more than 10× faster than Pain even without Sage Mode. Pain almost got his ass handed over to Six Tails, While Hashirama took on both Madara and 9 Tails. Yeah, He was almost equal even withoit Shinsuusenju. Pain is complete fodder to GOD OF SHINOBI.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hathunfc said:

Wow. Hashirama stomps this with no difficulty. He is more than 10× faster than Pain even without Sage Mode. Pain almost got his ass handed over to Six Tails, While Hashirama took on both Madara and 9 Tails. Yeah, He was almost equal even withoit Shinsuusenju. Pain is complete fodder to GOD OF SHINOBI.

I think Hashirama wins min diff. Not a stomp though but he should put a whoopin' on pain.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashi med to high diff if he doesn't know the trick to the pains eyesight from the jump.

Low to med if he does.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You wish to know about my pain ?

Once the land of fire and the hidden leave village forced feudal clans to wage war on each other to protect natural intrest , if not the people of the villages would have starved.

Each time they wages battle against each other , my village became the stomping ground of the great nations .

After awhile the nation's stabilized by my small village barely recovered.

How is it fair to only let you people preach about peace and justice. !

You and I are the same , we are both ordinary men who have been driven to seek vengenace in the name of justice, and if one comes to call vengenace justice , such justice will trigger a vicious cycle of hatred .

I know our past and can foretell our future, it's the same as our history. So we will believe that human beings simply can not understand each other and they never will .

This world of ours is ruled by hatred , and by hatred alone. !

Round 1: hashi.

Round 2: nagato would be to much .

Nagato may not have been as strong with the rinnegan, but he was defeintly was more skilled with it then madara was.

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hathunfc: can you explain why you think he is 10 times faster? Just curious.