Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Uchiha545

No Speed Blitz

No Soul Crush/Invisibility/Intangibility

Haru has learned air walk and can perform vice captain level shunpo.

Haru can access all of the ten commandments.

Round 1: Shikai only

Round 2: Bankai allowed

Bonus Round: Dangai Ichigo

Who wins and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: What's the point of adding Shunpo if their speed is equalized and there's no speedblitz? I'm thoroughly confused by this. And WHICH Shikai/Bankai? If it's the pictured one than he only has a few episodes worth of feats.

What are Haru's feats?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@cjdavis103: @jeepeh: Haru Glory is from Rave Master.IIRC,EOS Haru could destroy 1/10 of the planet

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@uchiha454: What's the point of adding Shunpo if their speed is equalized and there's no speedblitz? I'm thoroughly confused by this. And WHICH Shikai/Bankai? If it's the pictured one than he only has a few episodes worth of feats.

What are Haru's feats?

His first shikai and his bankai is composite (excluding dangai) their speed isn't really equalized I was just saying Ichigo can blitz haru's head off right out the bat its like this Ichigo is faster but no so fast that Haru can't react.

Feat wise there are so many but the key thing to know here is that he is a versatile swordsmen here are the forms of the sword haru is allowed.

First Form: Eisenmeteor

This is the normal configuration of the sword, and will manifest even if Rave is not embedded into the sword. Eisenmeteor is a regular metal sword with no special abilities. It is, however, especially bulky, and is able to cut through magic shielding without resistance.

Second Form: Explosion

Haru first draws the Explosion sword in his final battle againstFeber. It is not meant for cutting but rather, true to its name, creates small explosions on contact. Upon inserting the Rave stone, the Ten Commandments changes into its first form, Explosion, and initiates the blast that destroys Feber's Dark Bring,Full Metal.[1]

• Super Explosion: A technique where Haru charges at an opponent wielding Explosion and creates an a Explosion. First used against Go.[2]
  • Explosion Technique: Bakugeki Dance Explosion: A technique where Haru unleash multiple explosion on an opponent. First used as finishing move on Go.[3]

Third Form: Silfarion

After Haru obtains the Rave of Knowledge from Deerhound, Haru gains supersonic speed where he can unleash multiple attacks in seconds. He first uses it against Dr. Schneider. The flaw with this weapon is that it does not have much offensive power, mainly due to making Haru lighter and thus weakening each attack.

Fourth Form: Runesave

Haru's sword can seal magic and cannot cut physical objects. It just becomes intangible when slicing into objects. He first use the sword against Sieghart and eventually use the sword to save Elie by temporarily sealing her Etherion powers.

Fifth Form: Blue Crimson

These are Haru's only dual sword where one is ice and the other is fire. He first uses this sword against Let Dahaka after Let breaks Haru's Explosion in half.

Sixth Form: Melforce

Known as the Vacuum Sword, it can either blow one's enemy away or paralyze the enemy. After witnessing King's Melforce sword, Haru obtains the sword and uses against King in his human form.

Seventh Form: Gravity Core

Known as the Gravity Sword, this sword is extremely heavy, allowing the wielder to break through hard objects. Haru usually jumps before switching to this form in order to take full advantage of its weight.

Eighth Form: Million Suns

Known as the Solar Blade, it can destroy darkness with its holy light. Haru first uses the sword to defeat Pumpkin Doryu.

Ninth Form: Sacrifar

Known as the Bloodlust sword, it grants the user extreme power after taking all the user's emotions except for anger. Shiba was thought to be able to control this sword, though any others who wield it become possessed by it.

Tenth Form

Star Raver

This is Shiba's exclusive sword which he used in the Symphonian war.

@uchiha454:

who the heck is Haru

Rave Master

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cjdavis103

@uchiha454:

Going by the description Ichio stomps both rounds

vice captains are blitzed by shki Ichigo

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

his attacks are massive and powerful and his Banki might be overkill

(note this is just going by provided info)

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Is this anime Haru or manga Haru.What I heard from the anime version,he's way weaker than manga Haru IIRC.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: you don't think his bankai and hollowfication would help.

It won't help,Manga Haru is too fast for Ichigo and Haru have way better DC powers than Dangai Ichigo.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Hmm so if I made it dangai ichigo would it still be a stomp or a bit more even?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeepeh

@cjdavis103:

I like using the gif. ^.^

No Caption Provided

@uchiha454 said:

@homicidalmaniac: manga version

Then Haru should stomp

Scans please? If he can destroy 1/8th of the planet then anything short of Dangai Ichigo would lose under these conditions. But I'd like to see proof.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: You've never read or watched Rave Master? Dafuq? I personally don't think he wins, but that's surprising.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331:

hmm why is that surprising? is it a good manga?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: It's extremely popular, or at least was I suppose. It was written by the same guy that now writes fairy tail and was all the Rave (cwutididthar?) when it was ongoing. It was the original series with Plu, and even has a crossover episode with fairy tail.

Personally I think it's better than fairy tail, though others disagree. It's a pretty good shounen action manga. It's one of the (lesser known I guess) hallmark shounen mangas.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331:

I'll take a look although not a big fan of fairy tale TBH to much nakama power per page ( i can take some of it but jesus they use it every time!)

(cwutididthar?)

http://goldeneaglez.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/maroney.jpg

sorry dude that was .... bad

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BlackWind

Runsave seals Ichigo's energy.

GG. Also Haru wins for being an immensely better developed character.

@Dratini1331: RAVE is faaaaar better than Fairy Tail. Hell, the main objective isn't even clear in FT. You know it in RAVE right from the start.

Gabriel_Logan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haru beats Ichigo, his Sword can be Seal the habilities and he can beat the endless, one dimensional Buster

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: I agree. I just can't stand them reusing Gerrard every freakin' time.

@cjdavis103: Rave master is pretty far removed plot wise and nuance wise, though the art and genre's are the same. Plot wise, it's much better IMO. Also, that pun was great.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L5656ekpH0

That's Ichigo's level when he regains his powers; and remember that Ichigo right now is much more powerful than even there. Potentially he's more powerful now than even when he was Mugetsu; back then he didn't have his actual zanpakto which he now finally does. Previously he only tapped into part of his power.

Old Man Zangetsu:
"When I taught you how to use a Zanpakuto I always used the powers of a hollow. When you couldn't use up the zanpakuto's power, when your life was seriously in danger... the one who saved you... wasn't me, it was always a hollow. I didn't want you to become a shinigami. That's why... I tried to supress your growing potential... and always tried to be the core of your power..."

"Ichigo, what you've been using so far is just a part of your power that I wasn't able to supress. Now you can finally fight with your own strength. Take it with you. That's your real Zanpakuto."

Bleach 541

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cjdavis103

@blackwind: @gabriel_logan:

Right

1 how much power can his sword seal cause his strength was sealed for most of the manga and he was still is one of the strongest

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nyas

Got bored of Rave master half way through, but from what I know Ichigo stomps.

-Explosion is too weak to deal any kind of damage.

-Silfarion can't cause more than shallow scratches because of how light it is.

-Runesave seals magic not spiritual energy, furthermore the sword can't inflect anykind of damage or even be used to block, Ichigo would decapitate him while it's active.

-Blue Crimson are too slow, Getsuga tenshou = GG

-Melforce is a weak version of Ichigo's casual swing vs Ginjo (when he slashed that building).

-Gravity Core completely useless since Ichigo can fly.

-Million suns completely useless since ichigo doesn't use magic and isn't using darkness element...

-Sacrifir : No idea what this one can do...

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Haru glory is at full power he stomps.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Theorder14

Yea, EoS Haru should take this

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage said:

Ichigo.

That's Ichigo's level when he regains his powers; and remember that Ichigo right now is much more powerful than even there. Potentially he's more powerful now than even when he was Mugetsu; back then he didn't have his actual zanpakto which he now finally does. Previously he only tapped into part of his power.

Old Man Zangetsu:

"When I taught you how to use a Zanpakuto I always used the powers of a hollow. When you couldn't use up the zanpakuto's power, when your life was seriously in danger... the one who saved you... wasn't me, it was always a hollow. I didn't want you to become a shinigami. That's why... I tried to supress your growing potential... and always tried to be the core of your power..."

"Ichigo, what you've been using so far is just a part of your power that I wasn't able to supress. Now you can finally fight with your own strength. Take it with you. That's your real Zanpakuto."

Bleach 541

I think the OP doesn't want any Ichigo version Dangai or higher. :P

Ichigo has been nerfed while Haru has been amped.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Uchiha545

@jeepeh said:

@rpottage said:

Ichigo.

Old Man Zangetsu:

Bleach 541

lol I wanted to use dangai but I thought that would be a stomp. Do you think I should add Dangai?.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeepeh

@jeepeh said:

@rpottage said:

Ichigo.

Old Man Zangetsu:

Bleach 541

lol I wanted to use dangai but I thought that would be a stomp. Do you think I should add Dangai?.

I'm a Bleach fanboy, don't ask me. XD I'm still waiting for the scans of destroying 1/8th of the earth. Just don't add modern Ichigo, whatever you do!

Though, Dangai Ichigo tanked a Black Hole essentially, so destroying 1/8th of the earth shouldn't do much.

And people saying Haru can steal his energy? You mean like Nozomi from the filler arc? Who says Ichigo wants to cross blades? Getsuga Tenshou suckers.

No Caption Provided

Ichigo's post timeskip Shikai Getsuga seemed to be on par with the Hollowfied Bankai Getsuga from pre timeskip. I wish we could've seen Ichigo use his Hollow Mask before Tensa Zangetsu was destroyed.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BlackWind

Runsave can cut intangible things like fire and magic. So Getsuga Tensho will be destroyed, sealed, or dodged.

Haru has sealed Etherion which was planetary, IIRC.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@uchiha454 said:

I'm a Bleach fanboy, don't ask me. XD I'm still waiting for the scans of destroying 1/8th of the earth. Just don't add modern Ichigo, whatever you do!

Though, Dangai Ichigo tanked a Black Hole essentially, so destroying 1/8th of the earth shouldn't do much.

And people saying Haru can steal his energy? You mean like Nozomi from the filler arc? Who says Ichigo wants to cross blades? Getsuga Tenshou suckers.

No Caption Provided

Ichigo's post timeskip Shikai Getsuga seemed to be on par with the Hollowfied Bankai Getsuga from pre timeskip. I wish we could've seen Ichigo use his Hollow Mask before Tensa Zangetsu was destroyed.

I'll make Dangai bonus round. I do know not to use current ichigo lol all other bleach amps are insane rukia, renji, byakuya, and kenpachi is about to cut through a meteor current ichigo is gonna be on a higher level then all of them along with blut vene I think that ichigo will be too much however I am eager to see how he'll use his new shikai it looks amazing.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@uchiha454 said:

No Caption Provided

I'll make Dangai bonus round. I do know not to use current ichigo lol all other bleach amps are insane rukia, renji, byakuya, and kenpachi is about to cut through a meteor current ichigo is gonna be on a higher level then all of them along with blut vene I think that ichigo will be too much however I am eager to see how he'll use his new shikai it looks amazing.

Yeah, he's joined the Dual Wielding family. ^.^ I can't wait to see him use his Bankai+Hollow Mask/Cero+Quincy bow? >:D I honestly don't know if Juha will be strong enough. :P All this time Ichigo's been using his quincy abilities, and his Shinigami powers should be way higher than his quincy powers, along with his hollow amp and his fullbringer amp..... s***'s gonna go down. xD

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: I'm can't post any feats because my computer is wierd now.The old Rave Master(Haru was the next Rave Master) fought a character that did destroy 1/10 of the planet and Ichigo never really tank a black hole.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: I'm can't post any feats because my computer is wierd now.The old Rave Master(Haru was the next Rave Master) fought a character that did destroy 1/10 of the planet and Ichigo never really tank a black hole.

Never tanked a Black Hole? ....What else do you call something that could crush things into atoms and disrupt space-time with gravity alone?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Never tanked a Black Hole? ....What else do you call something that could crush things into atoms and disrupt space-time with gravity alone?

The atoms statement was a mistranslation.Aizen's Hado 90 is barely a black hole and if it was really a black hole the planet would suck in it.The anime(I know it's not the amin cannon)it to be medium building size.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know haru like the back of my hand(im overexaggerating but yeah.) And he is powerful and i mean very powerful but ichigo kind of stomps at the current point he is at in the series.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

The atoms statement was a mistranslation.Aizen's Hado 90 is barely a black hole and if it was really a black hole the planet would suck in it.The anime(I know it's not the amin cannon)it to be medium building size.

Then show me the real translation. No, it wouldn't suck the planet in because 1. It's anime, ef logic. 2. The gravity is on the inside of the box, nothing outside of it is effected. And every translation I've seen has mentioned warping space time.

What's building sized? The box? A black hole can be the size of a peanut. Size doesn't matter.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DeathHero61

@nyas said:

Got bored of Rave master half way through, but from what I know Ichigo stomps.

-Explosion is too weak to deal any kind of damage.

-Silfarion can't cause more than shallow scratches because of how light it is.

-Runesave seals magic not spiritual energy, furthermore the sword can't inflect anykind of damage or even be used to block, Ichigo would decapitate him while it's active.

-Blue Crimson are too slow, Getsuga tenshou = GG

-Melforce is a weak version of Ichigo's casual swing vs Ginjo (when he slashed that building).

-Gravity Core completely useless since Ichigo can fly.

-Million suns completely useless since ichigo doesn't use magic and isn't using darkness element...

-Sacrifir : No idea what this one can do...

How the hell are you interested in FT but got bored of rave master? rave master was the shit........ How far did you read the series?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@jeepeh said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Then show me the real translation. No, it wouldn't suck the planet in because 1. It's anime, ef logic. 2. The gravity is on the inside of the box, nothing outside of it is effected. And every translation I've seen has mentioned warping space time.

What's building sized? The box? A black hole can be the size of a peanut. Size doesn't matter.

I really don't have the real translation,but I did read the volume with Aizen and Ichigo fight a week ago at a friend house.I'm pretty sure it didn't say Aizen stating anything about atoms.The space/time of the Black Coffin seems rather weak consider Dangia Ichigo was shown to be a casual small mountain buster due to that shockwave between Ichigo and Aizen.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jeepeh

@homicidalmaniac said:

@jeepeh said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@jeepeh said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

I really don't have the real translation,but I did read the volume with Aizen and Ichigo fight a week ago at a friend house.I'm pretty sure it didn't say Aizen stating anything about atoms.The space/time of the Black Coffin seems rather weak consider Dangia Ichigo was shown to be a casual small mountain buster due to that shockwave between Ichigo and Aizen.

Well until you can post the real translation to prove it wrong my opinion stands. Durability and Strength aren't always equal. And it was more than Casual, The mountain was Vaporized from a one handed parry, Ichigo still could've used two hands, actually hit the mountain, and used Getsuga Tenshou. He's far more than a mountain buster when the air current of a swing can vaporize it.

luthluth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By luthluth
No Caption Provided

This is Pre Bankai Ichigo casual slash

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Nyas

How the hell are you interested in FT but got bored of rave master? rave master was the shit........ How far did you read the series?

I don't remeber the exact chapter but it was around 150 IIRC. I started reading Bleach after that lol

I don't even...

Black coffin used with less than a third of it's power could OS a capitain with 100 defence (highest defense points in the blech verse) :

No Caption Provided

Aizen used the full incantation againt Ichigo + he was way above any shinigame or Hollow...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Then you didn't see some of haru's better feats.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61 said:

Which is why I said "half way" and "from what I know".

Also, what are those feats ?

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@uchiha454: Well if he's going to beat Ywach the guy that killed bankai yamamotto he's going to need it.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DeathHero61

@nyas said:

@deathhero61 said:

Which is why I said "half way" and "from what I know".

Also, what are thiose feats ?

I don't remember all of them since i haven't reread rave master in like half a year(im always rereading the series because its that awesome.) but here are some examples:

This is self explanatory.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And this:

Although nothing in comparison to ichigo, he is still very impressive.