Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hudyman

both bloodlusted

Who wins?

Edit*

I forgot to add that this is the spiderman from the movies.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Harry Potter, undoubtedly.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

Shut up.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

How close are they? It's likely Spider-man could kill Harry before he could finish saying the spell if they are close.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey one-shots him.

He out-classes Potter in practically every aspect, and it doesn't help that Peter's bloodlusted as well.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VeganDiet

Spider-man. Wizards with with worse reflexes than Spidey have been shown to dodge and deflect spells many times. Spidey shouldn't have any problem dodging his spells, webbing his mouth up, and killing him quickly after that.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BMEZY

Before going on the offensive, it may be wise for "Potter" (in voldemort's voice...teehee) cast some defensive charms on himself. A forcefield, or a charm that deflects anything used against him. Hell make himself intangible. I really want to think that Spiderman might show mercy and give him a few seconds, but...who am I kidding? Parker is bloodlusted. The Boy Who Lived will die.

lolcattz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lolcattz

One avara kedavra and Harry one shots spiderman!

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By VeganDiet

@lolcattz: Average Wizards were able to dodge and deflect those. Spider-man has reflexes that are 18-40x (depending on which guidebook you're using) faster than that. Not to mention his far greater speed. Spidey could, conceivably, One-hit kill Harry before he even got off a spell.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cybrilious4

Spider-Man's too quick for Harry!

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FiMFTW

Spidey dodges the impeccably slow moving spells with ease.

Bloodlusted Spider-Man is one scary thought, if Harry is lucky he leaves the fight crippled for life, though more than likely dead.

@lolcattz:

One bullet and anyone in the universe one shots Spider-Man according to your logic.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By hudyman

I strongly doubt that spidey will just go head in and attack harry within seconds.

But i strongly agree that Harry might not get the chance to cast a spell, or actually hit spidey.

Most of harrys spells are invisible to the naked eye and some cannot be felt by pure brute force so it is possible for peter to miss the opportunity to dodge the spells. I'm not saying thats what will happen 10/10 but there is a slight chance that he wont dodge.

Harry has an arsenal of deadly things that he can use on peter. Invisible cloak, making himself fly, not to mention the amount of deadly wizard weapons he has access to in hogwarts,The Order of the Phoenix and Dumbledores army.

That being said Peter has some badass tricks too.

His reflexes are super active and fast. If harry was to use the invisible cloak peter would most likely notice by footsteps sound and just the overall noise. Plus harry would have to be at a far enough distance to attack peter or else it would probably backfire.

Peter has an arsenal of deadly web attacks and webbing skill which he could use to completely outclass harry. Not to mention the amount of deadly weapons,gadgets and powers he has access to with the avengers,new avengers,future foundation,heroes for hire,horizon labs and his Black spiderman suit.

so really it could go either way.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By tomlikesfries

As said above, Spidey is too fast for Harry's spells. And as Potter can't handle a single punch from a bloodlusted Peter Parker, I don't see him taking this.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hudyman

@tomlikesfries: You do realise that Harry can cast a spell that would make him immune to peters attacks for a brief moment.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BlackWind

Regular humans dodge spell attacks all the time, no reason a superhuman like Spiderman can't.

Harry does not have his invisibility cloak, nor his broomstick. He has no weapons from the school or the order. Its Harry and his wand vs Spidermanand that's simply not enough.

GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GodOfMischief

Spider-Man should win this pretty easily.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Wasn't it argued that Superman would be susceptible to Harry's spells? I think then that Spider-Man would also be susceptible.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hksaru

Wizards don't need to speak to cast spells lol and most are instant not in the form of projectiles, specifically charms. Harry turns Pete into a water goblet /thread

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By hudyman

@JohnnyZ256 said:

Wasn't it argued that Superman would be susceptible to Harry's spells? I think then that Spider-Man would also be susceptible.

This.

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Madame_Blossom

But poor Peter survived the battle and beaten two empowered Phoenix X-Men ;(

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@InnerVenom123:

Thank you for your immature response.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@InnerVenom123: IV, chill a bit.

coltnelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By coltnelson

Harry take this battle the majority of times. By the end of the final movie, Harry is quite an accomplished wizard with a mastery over a number of spells. In the Order of the Phoenix movie Harry is able to effectively teach most of his fellow classmates how to fight and cast spells for self-defense. Also, he can cast many of his spells by thought alone, potentially making his ability to attack rival or surpass Spider-Man's ability to react. Additionally, many of his spells do not have visible projectiles and seem to hit instantaneously. Harry's best ability for fighting Spider-Man is going to be apparition and disapparition. Harry can teleport to any point of the battlefield and all Peter can do is try to chase him down while attempting to dodge spells, only to have Harry teleport away again, forcing Peter to start the chase over.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BMEZY

@coltnelson: Peter's reflexes are far beyond anything the young wizard can contend with. That coupled with his spider's sense is dangerous especially sense he's bloodlusted. Not to mention his reaction and operational speed is atleast peak human (if not above that) and it's more than likely that peter gets the first hit. How much time do you think it will take for Peter to web-sling the wand out of the boy's hand before Potter mumbles a syllable??

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By YoungJustice

@InnerVenom123 said:

Shut up.

@Stingerrain said:

Spidey one-shots him.

He out-classes Potter in practically every aspect, and it doesn't help that Peter's bloodlusted as well.

@GodOfMischief said:

Spider-Man should win this pretty easily.

@tomlikesfries said:

As said above, Spidey is too fast for Harry's spells. And as Potter can't handle a single punch from a bloodlusted Peter Parker, I don't see him taking this.

@FiMFTW said:

Spidey dodges the impeccably slow moving spells with ease.

Bloodlusted Spider-Man is one scary thought, if Harry is lucky he leaves the fight crippled for life, though more than likely dead.

@lolcattz:

One bullet and anyone in the universe one shots Spider-Man according to your logic.

@Cybrilious4 said:

Spider-Man's too quick for Harry!
coltnelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By coltnelson

@BMEZY said:

@coltnelson: Peter's reflexes are far beyond anything the young wizard can contend with. That coupled with his spider's sense is dangerous especially sense he's bloodlusted. Not to mention his reaction and operational speed is atleast peak human (if not above that) and it's more than likely that peter gets the first hit. How much time do you think it will take for Peter to web-sling the wand out of the boy's hand before Potter mumbles a syllable??

First, I already stated that Harry does not need to speak to cast a spell, his spells can be launched with simply a thought or as a instinctual reaction. Depending on the starting distance, Harry can disappirate long before Peter gets to him or manages to hit him with webbing. Should Harry get hit with webbing, his ability to teleport does not require any motion or even words to be utilized. If Harry is trapped by webbing can telport just as easily as he can when unhindered. As for webbing knocking Harry's wand from his hands, I don't see that happening. Harry has successfully defended himself from many disarming spells which arguably move faster than any webbing Peter possessed in any of his movies.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bane_of_sith

The imobulous spell has an area effect different than some spells,,,if you remember hermione hit an entire room of pixies with it,,this spell can not be dodged,,it must be stopped by magical means,,Harry could certainly use this to completely immobilize Spider-Man and finish him off..plus a well timed protego spell should shield him from ranged web attacks..I'm going with Harry,,there are more ways than I listed that he can get a quick advantage

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JonSmith

@coltnelson said:

Harry take this battle the majority of times. By the end of the final movie, Harry is quite an accomplished wizard with a mastery over a number of spells. In the Order of the Phoenix movie Harry is able to effectively teach most of his fellow classmates how to fight and cast spells for self-defense. Also, he can cast many of his spells by thought alone, potentially making his ability to attack rival or surpass Spider-Man's ability to react. Additionally, many of his spells do not have visible projectiles and seem to hit instantaneously. Harry's best ability for fighting Spider-Man is going to be apparition and disapparition. Harry can teleport to any point of the battlefield and all Peter can do is try to chase him down while attempting to dodge spells, only to have Harry teleport away again, forcing Peter to start the chase over.

As I recall, it was Hermione that did all the Apparition. Ron and Harry never mastered the skill in the stories. Been a few years, so I could be recalling incorrectly.

Regardless, Spidey dodges machine gun fire with ease. Harry's never been shown to fire spell after spell at anywhere near that speed. Not to mention you're ignoring Peter's spider sense. It'll tell him where the spells will be coming from, and even how dangerous they are. Harry's fast, but he doesn't have anywhere near the reaction time or speed Peter does. By the time Harry's realized Peter's dodged his spell, Peter's already tearing Harry's head off his shoulders.

@coltnelson said:

First, I already stated that Harry does not need to speak to cast a spell, his spells can be launched with simply a thought or as a instinctual reaction. Depending on the starting distance, Harry can disappirate long before Peter gets to him or manages to hit him with webbing. Should Harry get hit with webbing, his ability to teleport does not require any motion or even words to be utilized. If Harry is trapped by webbing can telport just as easily as he can when unhindered. As for webbing knocking Harry's wand from his hands, I don't see that happening. Harry has successfully defended himself from many disarming spells which arguably move faster than any webbing Peter possessed in any of his movies.

You are vastly underestimating Peter's speed. And your entire argument depends on Harry's alleged ability to teleport. Which I've already stated as being dubious. Even supposing Peter goes for the webbing (Which is ALSO dubious, considering he's fast enough to cover the distance and snap Harry's neck before Harry realizes the spell's missed), he doesn't even have to knock Harry's wand away. He just has to bind Harry's arm. The spell erupts from wherever the wand is pointed. So if Harry can't move his arm or wrist to aim the wand, his accuracy is practically nonexistant.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SSJLozza

Bloodlusted Harry Potter, dunno why that made me laugh. Anyway Parker's WAY too fast plus Harry can't do avada kadavara and that's the only spell I think would even hurt someone of Spidey's level of durability.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
coltnelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By coltnelson

@JonSmith: I know Harry learned to appirate/disappirate in the books, in the movies I don't think it is ever discussed to a great degree. However, in this GIF,Harry clearly disapparites before Hermione, indicating that he could do it himself. Harry also disappirates out of the Ministry of Magic under his own ability in Deathly Hallows Part 1. In all other instances where Harry disappirates with assistance, he is the second one to teleport indicating that he is being pulled and not performing the spell.

Regarding Peter's speed, Harry can neutralize it with a number of spells, some of which cannot be dodged. The Immobulous spell has an area of effect ability that would be impossible for Peter to avoid. Additionally, spells like the Imperious curse (which would allow Harry to control every fiver of Peter's body) and Cruciatus curse (which would inexplicably torture Peter to the point of insanity if it were done long enough) don't seem to have avoidable projectiles in the movies. I don't see how you think Peter can close the distance before Harry can react. Peter does not move at speed so fast that he is impossible to react too, especially in the movies. If there is any reasonable starting distance to this fight, Harry would have more than enough to think of a spell or disappirate. His physical body doesn't need to react outside of slightly moving his wand should he want to throw a spell at Peter. Should he want to disappirate, he doesn't need to physically react at all, its all done by thought.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Spider-Man. 

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jodema

Peter, easily.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

What's the location?

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By hudyman

@coltnelson said:

@JonSmith: I know Harry learned to appirate/disappirate in the books, in the movies I don't think it is ever discussed to a great degree. However, in this GIF,Harry clearly disapparites before Hermione, indicating that he could do it himself. Harry also disappirates out of the Ministry of Magic under his own ability in Deathly Hallows Part 1. In all other instances where Harry disappirates with assistance, he is the second one to teleport indicating that he is being pulled and not performing the spell.

Regarding Peter's speed, Harry can neutralize it with a number of spells, some of which cannot be dodged. The Immobulous spell has an area of effect ability that would be impossible for Peter to avoid. Additionally, spells like the Imperious curse (which would allow Harry to control every fiver of Peter's body) and Cruciatus curse (which would inexplicably torture Peter to the point of insanity if it were done long enough) don't seem to have avoidable projectiles in the movies. I don't see how you think Peter can close the distance before Harry can react. Peter does not move at speed so fast that he is impossible to react too, especially in the movies. If there is any reasonable starting distance to this fight, Harry would have more than enough to think of a spell or disappirate. His physical body doesn't need to react outside of slightly moving his wand should he want to throw a spell at Peter. Should he want to disappirate, he doesn't need to physically react at all, its all done by thought.

True.

@JonSmith said:

As I recall, it was Hermione that did all the Apparition. Ron and Harry never mastered the skill in the stories. Been a few years, so I could be recalling incorrectly.

Regardless, Spidey dodges machine gun fire with ease. Harry's never been shown to fire spell after spell at anywhere near that speed. Not to mention you're ignoring Peter's spider sense. It'll tell him where the spells will be coming from, and even how dangerous they are. Harry's fast, but he doesn't have anywhere near the reaction time or speed Peter does. By the time Harry's realized Peter's dodged his spell, Peter's already tearing Harry's head off his shoulders.

People seem to forget the fact that Peter is not fast. His reactions and reflexes are incredibly fast but peter himself is no faster than an average man ( If i am wrong please disprove me). Harrys spells can mentally attack and disable peter from the inside rendering his reactions useless. Also please tell me how peter will know how dangerous the spells are.

But i still agree that it could go either way.

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman: I'm pretty sure that Peter can run at about 100mph

I would also like to comment that apparition is quite complicated and Harry found it painful and ahard to master not to mention that Harry was never really that exceptional in terms of magic it was more his mothers power of love and his determination that kept him alive.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By hudyman

@Hoarderofhilarity:

@hudyman:

I would also like to comment that apparition is quite complicated and Harry found it painful and ahard to master not to mention that Harry was never really that exceptional in terms of magic it was more his mothers power of love and his determination that kept him alive.

This i agree with.

But where in the movies did peter run up to 100 mph?.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By laflux

@hudyman said:

@Hoarderofhilarity:

@hudyman:

This i agree with.

But where in the movies did peter run up to 100 mph?.

Comic book Spider-Man can run at 100 mph, he did so to catch a van. As for Movie Spider-Man I'm not so sure.

salamatsabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By salamatsabi

@hudyman said:

@coltnelson said:

True.

@JonSmith said:

People seem to forget the fact that Peter is not fast. His reactions and reflexes are incredibly fast but peter himself is no faster than an average man ( If i am wrong please disprove me). Harrys spells can mentally attack and disable peter from the inside rendering his reactions useless. Also please tell me how peter will know how dangerous the spells are.

But i still agree that it could go either way.

Don't know where I saw it but Spider-man has dodged automatic gunfire so I disagree with the highlighted statement. Since his blood-lusted I'm sure he's not going to limit himself to move as fast as a human.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Nightflash

Tough call, Spiderman is too fast for any direct spells but not sure about spells affecting an area. Harry can put up shields to block the attacks but this is really tough...

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VeganDiet said:

@lolcattz: Average Wizards were able to dodge and deflect those. Spider-man has reflexes that are 18-40x (depending on which guidebook you're using) faster than that. Not to mention his far greater speed. Spidey could, conceivably, One-hit kill Harry before he even got off a spell.

Yes thank you. If lame wizards can dodge spells they shouldn't even be able to touch spidey

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@JohnnyZ256 said:

because Superman has a weakness to magic.... (which is off topic since Superman would kill Harry in far less than a second)

Spiderman has no such weakness and Harry is not going to be able to hit him with a spell.

Spiderman easily stomps this is extremely unfair

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By hudyman

@ChaosBlazer: @UltraSuperTrooper: You do realise that there are mental spells in which harry could use to completely paralyse spidey? Along with spells that are visible and unable to be dodged or sensed.

Whats to stop harry from saying "Accio Spiderman" and ending him with a simple avada kedavra Although i think spiderman would most likely dodge the spell but still... It could go either way.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@hudyman said:

@ChaosBlazer: @UltraSuperTrooper: You do realise that there are mental spells in which harry could use to completely paralyse spidey? Along with spells that are visible and unable to be dodged or sensed.

Whats to stop harry from saying "Accio Spiderman" and ending him with a simple avada kedavra Although i think spiderman would most likely dodge the spell but still... It could go either way.

Harry doesn't know how fast or powerful Spiderman is, for starters.

Accio Spiderman would end horribly for Harry, Spidey would just use the spell to get to Harry faster and KO him.

Also when in the books has Harry succesfully used a mental spell to completely paralyse somebody? And even if he has, how would he manage to tag Spidey, somebody several times faster and stronger than Potter?

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

Wow. This is the Harry Potter hate fest isn't it?

After all 3 dealthy hallows Harry was named the most powerful wizard ever (Master death).

Show me Spiderman dodging Sectumsempra, no one has dodged it before-not even Draco Malfoy.

Show me spiderman resisting a mental spell/mental attack.

Show me Spider-man getting past a spell that can melt his webs to a crisp the moments he shoots them.

You can't? Oh OK.

Harry wins 6-7/10

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By hudyman

@ChaosBlazer said:

@hudyman said:

Harry doesn't know how fast or powerful Spiderman is, for starters.

Accio Spiderman would end horribly for Harry, Spidey would just use the spell to get to Harry faster and KO him.

Also when in the books has Harry succesfully used a mental spell to completely paralyse somebody? And even if he has, how would he manage to tag Spidey, somebody several times faster and stronger than Potter?

Yup your completely right.

Tagging Spiderman wouldnt be considered a problem Though,

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BlackWind

@VeganDiet said:

Spider-man. Wizards with with worse reflexes than Spidey have been shown to dodge and deflect spells many times. Spidey shouldn't have any problem dodging his spells, webbing his mouth up, and killing him quickly after that.

Basically this, I'm not seeing how this will be difficult for Spider-man.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NeonGameWave

Spiderman beats Harry to death.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@NeonGameWave said:

Spiderman beats Harry to death.

I hate Spider-man fanboys.

1. Show me spiderman resisting possession and an mental attack.

2. Show me Spider-man getting past a spell that can melt his webs to a crisp the moments he shoots them.

3. Show me him surviving Sectumsempra

4. Show me him getting past a transfiguration shield without being turned to a cat.

If you can't, then Harry wins,.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Kingjohnrocks:

Spiderman fanboy?

1. When has Harry shown either? In terms of an offensive and defensive attack or ability?

2. Spiderman outclasses Harry in speed, stamina, reflexes and agility.

3. Spiderman would take Harry`s wand before that happens also Spiderman can immobilize Harry with his webs.

4. Harry would be down and out before that happens.

Harry actually loses, he`s outclassed here. Voldemort would beat Spiderman for sure but Harry doesn`t stand a chance.