Harry Potter vs. Sabrina the Teenage Witch

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnnyZ256

No morals or BFR. Location is Tahiti. Who wins?

RWB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RWB

Sabrina murderstomps if any of the supposed feats I've heard of are true.

Feats for Sabrina:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=43210630&postcount=8

As a witch in-training:

-being able to speed-up, pause, and generally manipulate time to her choosing.

-being able to cause world-wide storms inadvertently because she was angry.

-being able to fly around the world, creating character from fictions, and transmutation.

-having what is essentially akin to a toon-force like protection from damage via spell casting.

Full-fledged witch:

-creating and closing black holes.

-manipulating individual stars and rearranging them to spell things.

-traveling to other dimensions.

-teleporting across any distance

To be fair, I simply searched for feats, and haven't checked them.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GonnaRain

The magic in Sabrina the Teenage Witch's Universe worked like some kind of Reality Manipulation, so I'm giving it to Sabrina 7/10.

I'm not sure if she could react fast enough to stop an Avada Kedavra... And with morals off the fight will go to the one that reacts faster, so I don't really know, still going with Sabrina winning most though.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@GonnaRain said:

The magic in Sabrina the Teenage Witch's Universe worked like some kind of Reality Manipulation, so I'm giving it to Sabrina 7/10.

I'm not sure if she could react fast enough to stop an Avada Kedavra... And with morals off the fight will go to the one that reacts faster, so I don't really know, still going with Sabrina winning most though.

There's a possiblity she may not even know what Avada Kadavra is and try facing it head on.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GonnaRain

@Jnr6Lil said:

@GonnaRain said:

There's a possiblity she may not even know what Avada Kadavra is and try facing it head on.

Yeah, pretty much. Exactly what I was thinking.

That's why I said that the winner would be the one who reacts faster, but I'm still going with Sabrina most of the times because of the capabilities of her Universe's Magic, and also because of child memories and nostalgia. (':

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JohnnyZ256

What reality warpers could defeat Sabrina? I think it's safe to say that Bruce Almighty, Q, Mr. Mxy, and others (possibly the Mask) could easily defeat her. But lower-level reality warpers, such as Beetlejuice and Freddy, don't appear to be on her level, if that list of abilities is true.

Would Sabrina have a problem with beings such as Thanos, Darkseid, or Juggernaut, etc.?

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GonnaRain

Franklin Richards could also do the job, and maybe Scarlet Witch, but here I'm not that sure.

Now, talking about characters like Thanos and Darkseid, in my opinion at least, I see no way for her to defeat them, they're fast enough to take her down before she even has the time to think or cast a spell to counter, and I'm pretty sure she isn't inmune to telepathy, so she would have a problem right there. She may be a witch, and have great magic powers, but she is still human, with normal reflexes and durability, so she is really out of her league if faced against one of them.

Juggernault I'm not sure, she could have the time to run, or get away from him and then use her magic, but I'm not a 100% sure.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I really don't remember her..not much anyways, but, if she's fast enogh (Which I have no idea), she may have a good battle with a morals on Zatanna....or dies horribly.

I don't think she's at Thanos / Darkseid league btw...

ArtsyGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ArtsyGal

@JohnnyZ256 said:

What reality warpers could defeat Sabrina? I think it's safe to say that Bruce Almighty, Q, Mr. Mxy, and others (possibly the Mask) could easily defeat her. But lower-level reality warpers, such as Beetlejuice and Freddy, don't appear to be on her level, if that list of abilities is true.

Would Sabrina have a problem with beings such as Thanos, Darkseid, or Juggernaut, etc.?

Well, Sailor Moon murderstomp her. But then again, Usagi has some crazy powers, so that really makes it unfair. I also think that Franklin Richards could beat her. Not sure about Zatanna and Scarlet Witch, though.

Sabrina stomps here.