• 108 results
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking

The predator has been stalking the Hogwarts School for Wizards looking to find a challenging prey.
Harry Potter and his two friends wandering the halls come upon the dead body of the obelisk snake, its head missing and a whisper.......

Predator: wanna play? ..clicking sound.....

the kids run away and in a panic split up from each other..

The Predator goes after them and heads for Harry Potter 1st, Harry quickly puts on his invisibility cloak not knowing who his enemy is.
The other two realize that they left harry behind in their panic and cautiously make their way back toward Harry.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
1. Harry Potter
2. the trio

setting Hogwarts hallway at night, must locate each other.
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Out_of_Space

Harry Potter is gonna die eslie.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By castleking
@Out_of_Space said:
" Harry Potter is gonna die eslie. "
okay, what about the second one?
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By demifiend

poor harry :(

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By nefarious

1. Predator beheads him.

2. The trio win.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By goldenshot80
@Nefarious said:
" 1. Predator beheads him.
2. The trio win.
"
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By D3athstroke

One Expelliarmus is all it takes )) 
Also This Tread Made me Lol

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By TheCheeseStabber
@D3athstroke: one shoulder blast one stab with his claws one bomb blast ;p is all it takes to kill harry
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By D3athstroke
@TheCheeseStabber:
Yeah Not Really 
He Can use "Impervius" or Just Teleport
Also He Can Say Petrificus Totalus Predator And Bind him
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By castleking
@D3athstroke said:
" One Expelliarmus is all it takes )) Also This Tread Made me Lol "
what does Expelliarmus do?
Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By TheCheeseStabber
@D3athstroke: but predator can turn invisable remeber he doesnt know where he is and redator can teleport to besides if predator wanted he could just drop his bomb and leave and take out the entitre school
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#12  Edited By Outside_85

Think the Predator ends up with some new trophies for his wall.

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Renee

1. Harry Potter.
2. Hermione solos.

rayn1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rayn1984
@Outside_85 said:

" Think the Predator ends up with some new trophies for his wall. "

Yah, after Predator wakes up Predator will find out his head ends up hanging inside Harry's room.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Outside_85

Unless the cloak actually hides Harry's heat signature, I'd say he gets his ribcage caved in before he knew what hit him...two others will have even less of a chance.

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Renee
@Outside_85 said:

" Unless the cloak actually hides Harry's heat signature, I'd say he gets his ribcage caved in before he knew what hit him...two others will have even less of a chance. "

Why? They can whip off a number of spells that will bring him down in an instant. Stupefy, obliviate, sectumsempra, etc...  
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Outside_85
@Renee:
As far as I understand they actually have words to speak before anything happens, the Predator however just shoots. Besides the shoulder cannon, it's got the metal net, shurikens and finally the spear. Depending on range he could just as easilly stab them.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fire Star

Harry and the team win, they could say a number of spells to kill the Predator.
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Outside_85 said:
"Unless the cloak actually hides Harry's heat signature, I'd say he gets his ribcage caved in before he knew what hit him...two others will have even less of a chance."
I'd wager the cloak hides heat sig as well, it's magical invisibility not the bending of light, seems magical invisibility would cover anything that may be visible including heat sigs.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Renee
@Outside_85:
They (Harry and Hermione, I forget about Ron lol) have been able to cast nonverbal spells. Range would def make a big difference.
CptPanda29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By CptPanda29

Predator all the way all the time.

Great thread idea btw!
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Outside_85

@LordOfAllHumans:
Well thats true.

However, even with Harry being invisible to the Predator, he is still going to have to say something for a spell to activate. It's never been shown that the Predator can see sound like Daredevil could in the movie, but chances are that it might at least lash out when harry starts talking.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Outside_85 said:
"

@LordOfAllHumans:
Well thats true.

However, even with Harry being invisible to the Predator, he is still going to have to say something for a spell to activate. It's never been shown that the Predator can see sound like Daredevil could in the movie, but chances are that it might at least lash out when harry starts talking.

"
Harry can see what he is doing when under the cloak, he could poke the wand out, it won't register to infrared sensors either it's basically just a stick "Stupefy"
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By weaponmaster

"Ex-sputum Petroleum!".....Just as he is about to finish a plasma-caster blast leaves nothing but a pair of smoking loafers.

Edit: Multiply by 3 for second scenario.

Edit Edit: Cuz harry gives off heat=cloak is useless.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Outside_85

@LordOfAllHumans:
I'll admit i dont know how the cloak works or what i looks like, but atm i think of it as a thermal insulated blanket.

Anyways, does Harry have to see the target, since the predator is always in stealth mode when hunting, unless the device is broken?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@weaponmaster said:
"

"Ex-sputum Petroleum!".....Just as he is about to finish a plasma-caster blast leaves nothing but a pair of smoking loafers.

"
the cloak is magic, makes things invisible you cannot make the argument that a heat sig would be visible from a magical artifact that makes all things it covers invisible, it is magic and beyond the realm of science so it stands to reason that this is true invisibility
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@Nefarious said:
"1. Predator beheads him.
2. The trio win.
"
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Outside_85 said:
"

@LordOfAllHumans:
I'll admit i dont know how the cloak works or what i looks like, but atm i think of it as a thermal insulated blanket.

Anyways, does Harry have to see the target, since the predator is always in stealth mode when hunting, unless the device is broken?

"
forgot that he would be cloaked too, seems like they'd be both standing around looking for each other forever, and if this is the case I'd wager the cloaking device has some kind of power source that can run out, but Harry will still be invisible
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By weaponmaster
@LordOfAllHumans said:
" @weaponmaster said:
"

"
the cloak is magic, makes things invisible you cannot make the argument that a heat sig would be visible from a magical artifact that makes all things it covers invisible, it is magic and beyond the realm of science so it stands to reason that this is true invisibility "

It makes one invisible to sight. It does not state anywhere that it masks heat signatures. You cannot make the argument that he wouldn't give off heat and since there are no empirical laws we must uses common sense: If he breaths and the cloak is porous, then his breath exiting the cloak will give off a heat signature, as will his body, making the air around the cloak give off a heat signature as well. Not only that but his footsteps are going to leave thermal footprints.

weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By weaponmaster

*use common sense
GreenParrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GreenParrot

1. Harry Potter

2. the trio
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#32  Edited By SpidermanWins

Which year at Hogwarts is he in?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

you use common sense, it make one invisible via magic it does everything it does via magic so common sense would dictate that magic being as miraculous at it is would take care of all those things.  I did not make the argument he wouldn't give off heat sig, the argument is the that cloak should cloak it.  He was not able to see AS breathing or his foot prints in the first film  and all he  used to cloak himself with was mud.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#34  Edited By SpidermanWins
@weaponmaster said:

"
*use common sense "

No Caption Provided
This is SPITE in Harry's favor
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Outside_85
@LordOfAllHumans:
well, if it runs on the same energy that the Predator uses in it's kamikaze attack (something like a minature reactor), i think it will have plenty of power to wait for Harry. 
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Outside_85 said:
"@LordOfAllHumans:well, if it runs on the same energy that the Predator uses in it's kamikaze attack (something like a minature reactor), i think it will have plenty of power to wait for Harry. "
not saying it will run out quickly, but the cloak will never unveil him so in the contest of which lasts longer I'd give that to the cloak.
Darth_Revan_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Darth_Revan_X

Predator got this, Harry useless without help from others.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Outside_85
@LordOfAllHumans:
Was thinking more in lines of Harry's physical endurance versus that of the Predators. If it comes down to who get's tired of standing rock still first.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By castleking
@SpidermanWins said:
" Which year at Hogwarts is he in? "
i didnt state a year so feel free to use him with his full knowledge gathered and most recent items he has access to "if" he can get to them avoid the predator stalking him and lose him in the hallways.
its an open Hogswart setting.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By weaponmaster
@SpidermanWins said:
"@weaponmaster said:

"
*use common sense "

This is SPITE in Harry's favor "

@LordOfAllHumans said:
"you use common sense, it make one invisible via magic it does everything it does via magic so common sense would dictate that magic being as miraculous at it is would take care of all those things.  I did not make the argument he wouldn't give off heat sig, the argument is the that cloak should cloak it.  He was not able to see AS breathing or his foot prints in the first film  and all he  used to cloak himself with was mud. "

The"*use common sense" was a correction of a typo. I wasn't telling him to use common sense. relax. Geez.:

@weaponmaster said:  It makes one invisible to sight. It does not state anywhere that it masks heat signatures. You cannot make the argument that he wouldn't give off heat and since there are no empirical laws we must uses common sense: If he breaths and the cloak is porous, then his breath exiting the cloak will give off a heat signature, as will his body, making the air around the cloak give off a heat signature as well. Not only that but his footsteps are going to leave thermal footprints.

Hence the:

*use common sense.

Typo correction.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Darth_Revan_X said:

"Predator got this, Harry useless without help from others."

How does he get it , when they both are cloaked? Harry has done plenty on his own, and all he needs to do is utter one spell, expelliarmus is a disarming spell, technically it should rid Predator of all his weapons , a quick supefy or confringo should do after or in lieu of that.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Outside_85 said:
" @LordOfAllHumans: Was thinking more in lines of Harry's physical endurance versus that of the Predators. If it comes down to who get's tired of standing rock still first. "
OK I get what you're saying but, I don't see them standing still, they would probably be looking for each other, both assuming he is the only one with the power of invisibility.  Harry also has home field advantage, Hogwarts is magical all it's own and has all kinds of hidden doors and such.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Outside_85

@LordOfAllHumans:
I know and it's unlikely they will both stand still. But as the fight is set up, we dont actually know where the Predator is when Harry puts on the cloak, if it sees him put it on or not. If it sees him do it, chances are it will shoot the spot Harry occupied, out of fear of loosing the target or something. If not, it will stand still and cycle through the other vision modes at it's disposal in hopes of tracking him by other means.

Btw, opening a door wouldnt be unwise as it would give away Harry's position. Like the Predator can be spotted while stealthed, if it moves.

Worst case scenario, the two others get back before Harry is found and they get killed, leaving Harry to avenge them.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Outside_85 said:
"

@LordOfAllHumans:
I know and it's unlikely they will both stand still. But as the fight is set up, we dont actually know where the Predator is when Harry puts on the cloak, if it sees him put it on or not. If it sees him do it, chances are it will shoot the spot Harry occupied, out of fear of loosing the target or something. If not, it will stand still and cycle through the other vision modes at it's disposal in hopes of tracking him by other means.

Btw, opening a door wouldnt be unwise as it would give away Harry's position. Like the Predator can be spotted while stealthed, if it moves.

Worst case scenario, the two others get back before Harry is found and they get killed, leaving Harry to avenge them.

"
Indeed...I thought about him seeing Harry putting on the cloak too, but since IMO he won't be able to track a heat sig, he'll probably think Harry just vanished and begin to hunt or even forget about Harry and give chase to the others.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Outside_85
@LordOfAllHumans:
Thing is that it's a bit unclear what the Predator can see with its helmet on. Primarily it's infrared as has been shown often. But in the second movie, we saw it cycle through a number of other settings when faced with a team of agents dressed in thermal insulated suits. One of the settings allowed it to see them by their flashlights, despite they were using a sort of cold light that was invisible to it otherwise. Question is, will it be able to hear or track him otherwise than by sight? By sound (hard rock floor) or by phermones (smell) like the agents used to track the Predator itself.  
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Outside_85 said:

" @LordOfAllHumans: Thing is that it's a bit unclear what the Predator can see with its helmet on. Primarily it's infrared as has been shown often. But in the second movie, we saw it cycle through a number of other settings when faced with a team of agents dressed in thermal insulated suits. One of the settings allowed it to see them by their flashlights, despite they were using a sort of cold light that was invisible to it otherwise. Question is, will it be able to hear or track him otherwise than by sight? By sound (hard rock floor) or by phermones (smell) like the agents used to track the Predator itself.   "

All very true smell and sound could give them both away (Predators look like they stink lol).  I still stand by magical invisibility not being detected by non-paranormal means and IMO those means would still only work if they are superior to the magic that made the cloak, unless it's a telepath of course.
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By spartan92

round 1 - expelli........ is as far as harries gunna get before he takes a plasma cannon to the face

round 2 - he uses his cloak to flank them and takes them from behind.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@spartan92 said:
"

round 1 - expelli........ is as far as harries gunna get before he takes a plasma cannon to the face

round 2 - he uses his cloak to flank them and takes them from behind.

"
Harry is cloaked, the plasma weapon has to still target something, the only way Harry gets hit is if Predator  gets lucky with a bunch of wild firing in the direction of the voice, if he misses even the first time the spell will be complete.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Outside_85
@LordOfAllHumans:
But thats the thing, with the smell and sound, it's not Harry it sees, its the sound and the smell, Like the Daredevil movie, he saw the world as it was when soundwaves bounced off other items. If the Predator can see like that, Harry would still be invisible, but sound would still bounce off the cloak.
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By spartan92
@LordOfAllHumans:
it depends if the pred can use he heat vision to see them, plus his bio helmet can see in many different spectrums he has few ways to track them eg see their footprints using his helmet, can hear their heart beat and breathing.