• 66 results
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Colossus lands a surprise attack on Hogwarts. He is mind controlled to take out everyone at Hogwarts.

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Alexman113

Which Harry? There is a huge difference in power between Book 1 and 7. What kind of equipment does he have? Does he only get his wand? Does he get all the Deathly Hallows, the invisibility cloak, or none of them? Broom? Just from the start he has a huge home field advantage.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Edgeworth_11

all versions. can he take a punch from a 100 tonner?
Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Alexman113
@Edgeworth_11 said:
"all versions. can he take a punch from a 100 tonner? "

No, but it never comes to that. Hallows Harry wins with ease. He teleports behind him and petrifies him. Fight over.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Colossus backhands him. His training is exceptional.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By D3athstroke

Yeah Potter Stopms

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I seen the movie, he wont be able to chant a spell quick enough b4 Peter takes his head off.
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

In case anyone is interested it was stated back in New Mutants that his organic metal form has some properties in  common with iron and gives him some resistance to magic.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Long enough for him to slap his face off.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious

I don't think Harry's magic would even tickle Colossus.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PrinceIMC

When you can turn a rat into a water goblet I'm pretty sure you can handle a big metal guy.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@PrinceIMC said:
"When you can turn a rat into a water goblet I'm pretty sure you can handle a big metal guy."
not if said metal guys metal body is resistant to your magic.  Resistance is not immunity, but it can help.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Edgeworth_11

a big metal guy who can kill with a finger flick and would and could take anything he can throw at Colossus.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceIMC

@LordOfAllHuman: Like you said resistant isn't immunity and metal hasn't been shown to have any effect on Harry Potter-verse magic.

Now as for Colossus hitting Harry, Harry can teleport and is an excellent flier on a broom.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Edgeworth_11

he can throw and chuck all kinds of things at him. u think potter can stay cool with colossus on his ass? lol no way he would be pissin in his pants.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PrinceIMC

@Edgeworth_11: Because Colossus throwing things at him is so much scarrier than a giant fire-breathing dragon. Or a Basilisk that can petrify him with a look and venomous fangs. Of a forrest full of giant killer spiders. Or a hundred life sucking dementors.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Colossus would stomp all those with ease u got to be kidding lol
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceIMC

@Edgeworth_11: Shakes head. I didn't say that it's those things vs Colossus I'm pointing out that Harry has faced bigger threats than a super strong metal guy.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@PrinceIMC said:
"

@LordOfAllHuman: Like you said resistant isn't immunity and metal hasn't been shown to have any effect on Harry Potter-verse magic.

Now as for Colossus hitting Harry, Harry can teleport and is an excellent flier on a broom.

"
Magic in general is said to be vulnerable to iron, there are elves and fae creatures in Harry Potter, these creatures in nearly all works of fiction and legend are vulnerable to it, Colossus has been stated to have resistance to magic regardless, he beat down a witch in a demons dimension that would put Hogwarts magic to shame.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceIMC

@LordOfAllHumans: Magic's vulnerability to iron and metal is an aspect of the magic not the metal. If they've never shown in the Harry Potter books or movies metal having any effect on magic then Harry's magic shouldn't be affected by Iron.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Colossus would PUNCH Potter so hard his skeleton comes out through his nose.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@PrinceIMC said:
"
@LordOfAllHumans: Magic's vulnerability to iron and metal is an aspect of the magic not the metal. If they've never shown in the Harry Potter books or movies metal having any effect on magic then Harry's magic shouldn't be affected by Iron. "
but if there are no instances of them trying to do it, then it can be assumed that the iron rule that is prevalent throughout magic-lore and fiction holds true, since the author draws heavily from real world magic lore, and regardless of whether iron in particular messes with their magic.  The iron rule is used by non-magical beings to protect themselves, the Harry Potter  series does not deal with muggles and for the most part they are not aware of Wizards and Witches, so it wouldn't make sense to use iron in the books or movies if the only beings mentioned are magical.  Colossus has a resistance to magic, are we to take away his resistance to it because you think iron won't work because it's Harrys magic?  That's like saying if a person with powerful psi resistance  was fighting somebody with telepathy in a world where there is no mention of psi resistance, that the person with the resistance is auto-raped.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceIMC

@LordOfAllHumans: They use magic on metallic objects in the Harry Potter verse all the time. If metal or iron were able to disrupt magic in the Harry Potter verse they would have to stay away from metal while using magic correct, instead there is no problem. Many magical and enchanted items are metal. Colossus is resistant to magic because magic in marvel is disrupted by metal, magic in Harry Potter is not so why shouldn't it affect him? Colossus isn't made up of some metal that is specifically magically disruptive, it's a feature of the magic that gets disrupted by the metal. Harry Potter's magic is not the case. As for the psi-resistance analogy actually its more like someone is psi-resistant because they have mistletoe and in their universe mistetoe disrupts telepathic powers while in the other world mistletoe is actually a component of telepathy and thus doesn't affect it at all.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@PrinceIMC said:

"
@LordOfAllHumans: They use magic on metallic objects in the Harry Potter verse all the time. If metal or iron were able to disrupt magic in the Harry Potter verse they would have to stay away from metal while using magic correct, instead there is no problem. Many magical and enchanted items are metal. Colossus is resistant to magic because magic in marvel is disrupted by metal, magic in Harry Potter is not so why shouldn't it affect him? Colossus isn't made up of some metal that is specifically magically disruptive, it's a feature of the magic that gets disrupted by the metal. Harry Potter's magic is not the case. As for the psi-resistance analogy actually its more like someone is psi-resistant because they have mistletoe and in their universe mistetoe disrupts telepathic powers while in the other world mistletoe is actually a component of telepathy and thus doesn't affect it at all."

metal does not equal iron.  the resistance to magic he has was stated to be because of his composition not the nature of the magic.  The analogy I use still stands, in these battles it is assumed that people will have all their powers and protections in order to fight beings from other universe, so if Colossus has a magic resistance due to the composition of his non-organic form, then that resistance should travel with him, making him the exception.  It's the same with IG threads, the IG only works in it's native universe, so when a battle states that two beings are fighting and one of them has it we are to debate as if the IG will work regardless of where it is unless stated.  Or when Flash is put in a battle against non-DC people or even in the ones when they are fighting Marvel on Marvel earth, the speed force doesn't exists in Marvel so technically Flash should be powerless, but an exception is made or it would make more sense just to replace him with a powerless human.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrinceIMC

@LordOfAllHumans: So Colossus because he's resistant to magic due to being made of metal is immune to magic from any other universe. But Harry Potter who can affect metal with magic can't affect any metal from any universe where metal disrupts magic. So Colossus' resistant holds but Harry Potter's ability fails. That is contradictory. I stick by the idea that it's not the metal that has some effect on the magic, it's the magic that reacts badly to metal. So a type of magic that can affect metal should be able to affect metal from any universe unless it is specially enchanted to disrupt it. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@PrinceIMC said:
"
@LordOfAllHumans: So Colossus because he's resistant to magic due to being made of metal is immune to magic from any other universe. But Harry Potter who can affect metal with magic can't affect any metal from any universe where metal disrupts magic. So Colossus' resistant holds but Harry Potter's ability fails. That is contradictory. I stick by the idea that it's not the metal that has some effect on the magic, it's the magic that reacts badly to metal. So a type of magic that can affect metal should be able to affect metal from any universe unless it is specially enchanted to disrupt it. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree."
it's not because he is metal it's not because he is iron, he isn't either, it is because whatever he is made of has properties that are resistant to magic...yes we will :)
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceIMC
@LordOfAllHumans: Good debate though. But anyway even with the resistance (which I'm not saying for sure he's got. :P ) but I still think Harry could beat Colossus.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@PrinceIMC said:
"@LordOfAllHumans: Good debate though. But anyway even with the resistance (which I'm not saying for sure he's got. :P ) but I still think Harry could beat Colossus."
Indeed. I agree I wasn't saying that he would win, just giving him options that may help him take a few spells.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceIMC

@LordOfAllHumans: See now that's a debate. Two people agreeing on the outcome but being able to argue civily on the methods without resorting to arguing or name calling.
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hallows Harry stomps.

DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and btw his skin is resistant to magic.
Harry Imperius curses him. Gets him to go regular then hits him with the killing curse.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Like COlossus allows that to happen. Harry would poop in his pants when he sees a giant metal man who runs faster than any human coming at u and destroying all in his path. Colossus murders him.
Wasiuri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wasiuri

I can not imagine Harry putting up a good fight. I can not say I hate the character but from my point of view Harry Potter is as hardcore as Twilight.  From that point of view I could se Donald Duck fight Harry Potter and win. Im being dead serious now. Harry Potter got the Donald duck way of stumbeling along his path, but without Donald Ducks rage.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Wasiuri:
He has a point. Potter is a wuss while in character.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

Holy crap. There is soooo much to reply to in this thread.

I'm using Internet Explorer, so the @Reply function doesn't work very well. I'll just quote things that have been said.

all versions. can he take a punch from a 100 tonner?

I have no idea why you felt the need to ask that. Were you legitimately wondering if Harry had any more durability than the average teenager?

Colossus backhands him. His training is exceptional.

Exceptional? More like average. He has been running Danger Room simulations for years, but he's not some kind of combat master or anything. To be honest, I wouldn't put him at a much higher hand-to-hand combat/ tactical skill level than the average Marine.

I seen the movie, he wont be able to chant a spell quick enough b4 Peter takes his head off.

You set up a scenario in which Colossus attacks Hogwarts, but you are assuming that he will somehow speedblitz Harry (the only way Colossus can speedblitz anyone is if he starts out just a few feet away).

And, for the record, you claim to have 'seen the movie'? There are seven movies so far...

I don't think Harry's magic would even tickle Colossus.

I can agree to this, to some extent. It's already been shown in the HP books that people with unusual levels of durability can be resistant to magical attacks. I believe there was a time in TOotP when Hagrid was being attacked by several other wizards, and their Stunning Spells just bounced off him. Colossus is far more durable than Hagrid is,

When you can turn a rat into a water goblet I'm pretty sure you can handle a big metal guy.

Harry has never shown enough skill in Transfiguration to be able to perform it on a person (a very very large person, no less).

a big metal guy who can kill with a finger flick and would and could take anything he can throw at Colossus.

Given the nature of most of your comments, I can't help but wonder if you made this as a spite thread. Every post you have made indicates that you think Colossus stomps in this fight.

I believe Hermione would scream if she read this. "Haven't any of you ever read Hogwarts, A History? Nobody can Apparate in or out of Hogwarts grounds!"

he can throw and chuck all kinds of things at him. u think potter can stay cool with colossus on his ass? lol no way he would be pissin in his pants.

Yet another post displaying your bias and spite in making this thread.

For the record, Harry faced his parents' killer when he was 11, battled a giant basilisk when he was 12, stole an egg from a savagely protective dragon and dueled the most powerful wizard in history when he was 14, rode on a dragon's back to escape a high-security bank heist and willingly sacrificed himself to save Hogwards when he was 17. Your bias is unbelieveable if you truly believe Colossus will have him wetting himself.

Colossus would stomp all those with ease u got to be kidding lol

Actually, no. Both the basilisk and the dementors PrinceIMC mentioned would be capable of killing Colossus.

Colossus would PUNCH Potter so hard his skeleton comes out through his nose.

Either you despise Harry Potter or you are Colossus' biggest fan.

Either way, you obviously made this thread out of spite.

Harry Imperius curses him. Gets him to go regular then hits him with the killing curse.

Harry does not just throw out the Imperius Curse on a whim, and there is no chance of him using the Avada Kedavra if morals are on.

Like COlossus allows that to happen. Harry would poop in his pants when he sees a giant metal man who runs faster than any human coming at u and destroying all in his path. Colossus murders him.

Your posts are getting to be nearly hilarious. What makes you think Colossus has superhuman speed?

He has a point. Potter is a wuss while in character.

This seems to be an answer to the statement I posed earlier. You are not a Colossus fanboy. You are just a Potter hater.

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#36  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

Stupefy!!! (Its spelled that way)

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Green Skin

I think Harry would take this.  A simple levitation spell would be enough to stop Colossus.  He can't really do anything if he's suspended in the air, and it'll give Harry plenty of time to think of a spell to take him out of the fight permanently.

DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Green Skin said:
" I think Harry would take this.  A simple levitation spell would be enough to stop Colossus.  He can't really do anything if he's suspended in the air, and it'll give Harry plenty of time to think of a spell to take him out of the fight permanently
He could use Imperius (Takes control of the opponent) Then he could just get him to take his metal skin down. And then BAM! Harry ends it with an Avada Kedavra.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Edgeworth_11

lol his magic wouldnt affect him. he is too strong. it would probably take care of the itch on his back.
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Green Skin
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" lol his magic wouldnt affect him. he is too strong. it would probably take care of the itch on his back. "
So you're trying to say strength = magic resistance?  Ridiculous.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Edgeworth_11

no, if u read other post he resisted better magicians.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceIMC

@Edgeworth_11: Why did you make this thread if you think it is such a stomp?
AFuzzyMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AFuzzyMuffin
@PrinceIMC said:

"
@Edgeworth_11: Why did you make this thread if you think it is such a stomp? "

Guys hes obviously trolling and your feeding him. In the end I think either this ends in a draw because Harry can fly, OR Harry wins because of his powerfull magic unless Colossus has the resistence to defend against it. This fight wouldnt get physical probably and would end in harry's magic beating Colossus or Harry having to fly around on his broom just avoding him making it a draw. Either was this is not a Colossus stomp win......And Edge, why are you such a troll? Obvioustrollisobvious

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By IZZR

Pointless! Colossus stomps a mudhole in all of them.

Solanis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Solanis

Colossus is class 100. He could poke Harry with his index finger so hard his brain would turn into a slushy.

Colossus stomps.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#46  Edited By HolySerpent

people on this thread are truly ignorant in the harry potter universe.

i a huge harry potter fan but in this fight he loses badly.  none of spell that harry potter knows can harm colossus . colossus is to durable.

the spells a hard time pentrating dragons skin. 

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@AFuzzyMuffin:

Dude, chill out. Take a sip of coffee, smell some fresh roses, and may God bless your soul.

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@deadpoolvironfist said:
" @Green Skin said:
" I think Harry would take this.  A simple levitation spell would be enough to stop Colossus.  He can't really do anything if he's suspended in the air, and it'll give Harry plenty of time to think of a spell to take him out of the fight permanently
He could use Imperius (Takes control of the opponent) Then he could just get him to take his metal skin down. And then BAM! Harry ends it with an Avada Kedavra. "
As I said before, Harry has used the Imperius Curse only once or twice before (and only when he saw no other option), and he has NEVER used the Avada Kedavra.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@Edgeworth_11 said:
"

@AFuzzyMuffin:

Dude, chill out. Take a sip of coffee, smell some fresh roses, and may God bless your soul.

"
I'm all for God blessing souls, but nevertheless I agree with his assessment that you are being a troll.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Susanoo

Colossus unless Harry uses those curses.