Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Sry, had to jump on the gravy train here. Current Dresden from Turn Coat taking on Edward Cullen, battle takes place on Demonreach. Who walks off the Island, who doesn't?
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For my part I think Cullen gets taken out. Between Harry's mastery of Wind, Fire and Force magic, and his new found skill w/ lightning...Cullen bites the dust.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lordraiden
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
"

For my part I think Cullen gets taken out. Between Harry's mastery of Wind, Fire and Force magic, and his new found skill w/ lightning...Cullen bites the dust.

"

i've only just watched some of the tv show lol not sure what his real capabilites are?
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Akwa

Dresden.

Magic > Twilight Vamps.

Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden said:
"@Emerald_General_Jai said:
"

"
i've only just watched some of the tv show lol not sure what his real capabilites are? "

Powerful Wizard. One of the most powerful(pure strength) in his world (ranks himself in the top 40/30 when the series begins and he's only gotten stronger) As far as combat skills, he mostly relies on Fire magic (channeled through a rod, as he mostly prefers turrents of flame), Wind magic (from powerful gusts and gales, to using it in place of telekinisis w/ more fine control), Force magic (powerful bursts of pure energy for tons of diff effects), and lightning. For more you wanna check his wiki entry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Dresden
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden
"@lordraiden said:
"

"
i've only just watched some of the tv show lol not sure what his real capabilites are? "

Powerful Wizard. One of the most powerful(pure strength) in his world (ranks himself in the top 40/30 when the series begins and he's only gotten stronger) As far as combat skills, he mostly relies on Fire magic (channeled through a rod, as he mostly prefers turrents of flame), Wind magic (from powerful gusts and gales, to using it in place of telekinisis w/ more fine control), Force magic (powerful bursts of pure energy for tons of diff effects), and lightning. For more you wanna check his wiki entry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Dresden "

Cheers. Sounds like a very interesting and powerfull character.
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the comics are great. An his books are even better. He's honestly the best author i've read.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden
"Yeah, the comics are great. An his books are even better. He's honestly the best author i've read. "

He's the best author?
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TruePwnge

What feats does Eddie Cullen have?...I'm thinking he doesn't have many and Harry can stomp this

Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden said:
"Yeah, the comics are great. An his books are even better. He's honestly the best author i've read. "
He's the best author? "

As far as books go, he's definately my favorite. In both his series he's growing as writer and it's obvious when you read the stories. An he does an amazing job w/ charachter growth, seeding his stories, and world building. He may not be on the list of greats, but I can't think of a current Book Author i tihnk is better.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordraiden
"@lordraiden said:
He's the best author? "
As far as books go, he's definately my favorite. In both his series he's growing as writer and it's obvious when you read the stories. An he does an amazing job w/ charachter growth, seeding his stories, and world building. He may not be on the list of greats, but I can't think of a current Book Author i tihnk is better. "

Who'm are you reffering to? Dresden himself?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12  Edited By The_Martian

Would Harry beable to react to Edward's speed?

Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lupine
@lordraiden said:
" @Emerald_General_Jai said:
"@lordraiden said:
He's the best author? "
As far as books go, he's definately my favorite. In both his series he's growing as writer and it's obvious when you read the stories. An he does an amazing job w/ charachter growth, seeding his stories, and world building. He may not be on the list of greats, but I can't think of a current Book Author i tihnk is better. "
Who'm are you reffering to? Dresden himself? "
Jim Butcher the master of amazing writing. Also I have to admit that I love Dresden with a passion. He's the only character that would show up to a vampire masquerade ball dressed as a cheesy Dracula with plastic fangs. 

As for him and Edward Cullen, well even if he gets his mind read, it wouldn't matter because Dresden is making it up as he goes along and to amazing results. XD
 @Nobody said:
" Would Harry beable to react to Edward's speed? "
Probably. He's fought vampires, ones on Twilight level. The Black Court Vamps are near unstoppable , but they do have normal vamp weaknesses. However in the Dresden universe vamps are broken into courts. Black Court are like vamps and zombies combined, decomposing and horrible, but they only get stronger the more they rot and warp. Red court are Bat-Monsters that hide inside a human skin that they shed. White Court are  succubi and incubi. And well nobody knows what the Jade Court is capable of. All these courts have different powers and weaknesses, so meeting a new "species" of vamp isn't going to ruffle Dresden's feathers. 

As for if he could kill them, yeah. He has spells that would kill just about anything. Some of them are costly; but literally he's made gravity crush a vampire into paste.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I read a couple of the Dresden Novels and I know he has a library with an endless source of knowledge, items, and a skull ghost guy to help him. I think he has this

drue1174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By drue1174

I've just read four of the Dresden Files books and just one question: Why is Harry such a wimp? All he does is beat himself up over stupid decisions and get upset at crime scenes....I guess this is attempt to humanize him, but it really comes off as more obnoxious than Rachel Morgan's nonsense in the Kim Harrison series.  As for Cullen, Harry would likely whoop him, but then he'd brood about it for six or seven pages...do your job, wizard and shut up about it....are the comics as annoying?

SSGL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SSGL1

Harry Dresden 
He can use Hellfire and souldfire
Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Larkin1388

Dresdens got this in the bag, he's used to dealing with these kinda things.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Dresden. From what i have heard.