Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl
Popgun-Mallet-Harley
Popgun-Mallet-Harley

vs.

No Caption Provided

-----------------------------------------------------

- In character (they are, however, trying to kill each other. They aren't as likely to go get nachos as stab each other's eyes out)

- 10 minutes prep

- Battlefield: Abandoned carnival

- Ravager gets her blades, knives, and a few grenades

- Harley gets mallet, popgun, and a few joker-bombs

- Pre-52 versions of both. Harley has her Ivy-given powers

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By cascadeking09

What can Harley do with her powers?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joygirl

@cascadeking09 said:

Bash heads in better. Her powers give her immunity to toxins and above-peak strength and agility. Also a little healing factor.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cascadeking09
@Joygirl: I think Im gonna go with Rose for now.  I dont really know much about Harley though.
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joygirl

@cascadeking09 said:

I dont really know much about Harley though.

I feel so sorry for you. D: She's the best.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cascadeking09
@Joygirl: Lol
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Dextersinister

Harley Quinn will be destroyed going against anyone with decent combat training.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By FourthDeity

@Dextersinister said:

Harley Quinn will be destroyed going against anyone with decent combat training.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Joygirl

@FourthDeity said:

@Dextersinister said:

Like she got destroyed by Catwoman and Two-Face.

Oh, right, she didn't.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dextersinister

@Joygirl said:

@FourthDeity said:

@Dextersinister said:

Oh, right, she didn't.

Don't know Catwomans background she may only have self-defense class training and I don't think Harvey has any but against even against a powerless Ravager it would be a massacre.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HBKTimHBK

You can't ignore the fact that Harley can take care of herself, not saying she wins, but she's not a bad fighter.

No Caption Provided
WorldEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WorldEater

Catwoman and Two-Face defeating Rose IS PIS!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Joygirl

@Dextersinister said:

Don't know Catwomans background she may only have self-defense class training and I don't think Harvey has any but against even against a powerless Ravager it would be a massacre.

Nope, Two-Face has training similar to Batman's, so does Catwoman. They can both go toe-to-toe with Bruce Wayne, and so has Harley.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Dextersinister:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dextersinister

I am aware of Catwoman getting good showings and maybe she received decent training from somewhere but a lot of the time certain characters will have these good showings based on their popularity more than anything else and will beat characters they should not even be in the same comic as.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Joygirl
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Dextersinister: Catwoman has been consistently shown to be one of the bigger threats in the Bat Family. (Compared to Babs, Steph, Damian, Helena)

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dextersinister

Suicide Squad was one of the few new 52's I picked up. I have nothing against Harley Quinn as a character and think she fits well with Batman's roques but she was a terrible edition to the Suicide Squad, Harley had no place in a team with highly trained assassins, mercs and super powered freaks. I tolerated her existence until she turned on the team in a terrible way. Less popular and more useful characters had been killed for far less but the lengths they went to keep her alive went against what the Suicide Squad was about, it was a massive blow to the integrity of the story because up until that point you believed anyone could die.

My point is not everyone needs to be known for there awesome combat skills because it sometimes just makes no sense.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Dextersinister said:

Suicide Squad was one of the few new 52's I picked up. I have nothing against Harley Quinn as a character and think she fits well with Batman's roques but she was a terrible edition to the Suicide Squad, Harley had no place in a team with highly trained assassins, mercs and super powered freaks. I tolerated her existence until she turned on the team in a terrible way. Less popular and more useful characters had been killed for far less but the lengths they went to keep her alive went against what the Suicide Squad was about, it was a massive blow to the integrity of the story because up until that point you believed anyone could die.

...How does this play into a fight with Harley Quinn (Pre-Flashpoint)

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dextersinister

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Dextersinister said:

...How does this play into a fight with Harley Quinn (Pre-Flashpoint)

It makes no sense why Harley would be good in a fight beyond main character power. She may have the occasional good showing but she had a time consuming career that involved little physical activity before she became Harley so how could she realistically compete with someone who's career is built around training and fighting. Batman's best villains are physically inferior to him and it's normally their actions outside of a fist fight that give him the most trouble, I'm sure there is a trope name for Harley's sudden combat upgrade when she joined her girl gang.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Joygirl

@Dextersinister: She was a star gymnast in school, that's always been part of her character. Add craziness and superhuman statistics and you have a maniac that bounces around and bashes your head in. There's no reason she shouldn't be able to fight.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By blackadamFTW

Whoever wins, it would be close.

I might go with Ravager, though.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I'd say Rose 5.9 outta 1o

Harley can hold her own in the mecha of street heroes, but she gets one hit a lot so..

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Esquire

Ravager has precog, better physicals, and a hf. She also has far better fighting skills. Why is this a fair fight?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#25  Edited By Saren

Rose for a fairly sizable majority.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#26  Edited By Strafe Prower

Im a huge Harley fan, but she loses here. She might get a win or 2 via creative strategies. She is just outclassed here. The only thing she has going for her is better acrobatics, but thats not enough to win a fight. Ravager is just better.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Stronger

@Joygirl said:

@cascadeking09 said:

I dont really know much about Harley though.

I feel so sorry for you. D: She's the best.

Me too.

Go Harley Quinn!

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Black

Ravager.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Saren

@Joygirl said:

@FourthDeity said:

@Dextersinister said:

Oh, right, she didn't.

Two-Face is hardly the most spectacular H2H combatant and which fight between Catwoman and Harley are you referring to?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

Rose is being highly understated here; she’s got better stats than Harley and is probably more skilled. Not to mention she has heaps of feats to showcase her abilities, like being able to curbstomp Copperhead, easily beating Aquagirl, holding her own against Static Shock, holding her own twice against Batgirl (Cassy) and lost both times only because she was distracted by someone (Slade in one and inertia in the other) if anything she had the upper hand in both fights, held her own against Livewire etc. She got Harley beat 3:1 in terms of fighting feats here.

I see Rose winning something like 9/10, not to mention she has pre-cog and reflexes that borders on being superhuman.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Joygirl

@CitizenBane: The one in Hush, it was short but clear-cut. Scans were posted.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#32  Edited By TDK_1997

Ravager will take the majority and win.

ShadowSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShadowSilver

Rose Wilson.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Saren

@Joygirl said:

@CitizenBane: The one in Hush, it was short but clear-cut. Scans were posted.

Yeah, I just remembered. I wouldn't give Loeb's writing the time of day if it were a person, and Catwoman is certainly not un-shootable even though getting shot by Harley kinda disagrees with the times where she's dodged bullets from people like Deathstroke and Deadshot. That aside, Rose's feats are simply much better than Harley's. She's held her own against Cassandra Cain twice, she's stomped Copperhead and Persuader and then beaten Dreadbolt with no weapons and one hand behind her back, she's defeated Aquagirl, she even has a great showing against Deathstroke.

Slade's heart wasn't completely in it, but still: it's Deathstroke.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Saren

Of course, she also has showings were Slade just walks all over her...

And as far as agility goes, Rose is plenty agile herself.

No Caption Provided
HaydrianPayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HaydrianPayne

@Strafe Prower said:

She might get a win or 2 via creative strategies. She is just outclassed here. The only thing she has going for her is better acrobatics, but thats not enough to win a fight. Ravager is just better.

This echoes my sentiments perfectly.

Ravager takes the majority, Harley Quinn might get a few hits in or even a KO through the use of the crazy strategies that she uses, but she is in no way skilled enough to take on Rose. Plus the fact that Rose can predict her will just serve to help her take the win.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cascadeking09
@Killemall said:

Rose is being highly understated here; she’s got better stats than Harley and is probably more skilled. Not to mention she has heaps of feats to showcase her abilities, like being able to curbstomp Copperhead, easily beating Aquagirl, holding her own against Static Shock, holding her own twice against Batgirl (Cassy) and lost both times only because she was distracted by someone (Slade in one and inertia in the other) if anything she had the upper hand in both fights, held her own against Livewire etc. She got Harley beat 3:1 in terms of fighting feats here.

I see Rose winning something like 9/10, not to mention she has pre-cog and reflexes that borders on being superhuman.

Actually the fight was interrupted with Rose on top of Cass.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

As I recall she was pretty helpless against Static, especially since he was bloodlusted at the time. Am I missing something?

batfan1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By batfan1939

Rose stomps. This is so clear, this thread is borderline spite. Rose vs BATMAN would be interesting, Harley's ONLY advantage in most fights is her strength and speed (and gymnastics -- she was olympic-level BEFORE Ivy gave her the upgrade). Even with her enhancements, she's always been a B- or C-class villain, closer to the Hatter or Scarecrow than Joker or Two-Face (whenever she works with an A-lister, she ends up being a follower/sidekick -- even with Ivy, who gives her a lot of leeway and encouragement). Harley's psychiatry skills mean that she may actually find prep useful, but not nearly in the some way as Rose.The fact that Rose could take Cassandra Cain is proof enough that she outclasses Harley, Catwoman, and anyone else in Gotham (except Batman and maybe Nightwing). Rose wins this 9/10 or 10/10, as Harley has shown some impressive prep/psych feats (mostly in her own book).

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Saren

Rose with prep took out Bombshell and Wonder Girl. Gonna say she's better at that, too.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Joygirl

Admittedly, I never knew Rose's feats that well. I looked at a few battle threads and saw people saying she'd lose to people like Elektra, so I didn't consider her a heavy hitter, just a street level badass with some precog. Also: Harley was agile enough to evade Robin, Nightwing, and Cass at the same time, and escape. Just a note, even though I see it likely won't change anything.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#42  Edited By wildvine

@Joygirl said:

@FourthDeity said:

@Dextersinister said:

Oh, right, she didn't.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By XiiX

Ravager don't play.......

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#44  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Ravager wins after a decent fight. With precog on... I don't know about stomp, but it wouldn't be hard.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. For the lulz

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Which Harly Quinn fan writer decided to give her powers?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@cascadeking09 said:

Bash heads in better. Her powers give her immunity to toxins and above-peak strength and agility. Also a little healing factor.

XD

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rose would beat the annoying character'set head in.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rose. Better fighter. Precog. Better character.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wilson