#1 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Harley Quinn beat Lara Croft from Tomb Raider in a all out fight ?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Hmm. I would say the people watching this fight via secret camera are the real winners. Seriously, though, where is this taking place? And what are the two vixens armed with?"

Well its an all out brawl so I woulsd say handguns, knifes, grenades, and they fight in an old warehouse.

#3 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. I would say the people watching this fight via secret camera are the real winners. Seriously, though, where is this taking place? And what are the two vixens armed with?

#4 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Is it in Gotham, or else where?

#5 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with Lara...Harley, really, is a lackey of the Joker, at the end of the day. She might be tough, but she's not good enough to take out a seasoned adventurer like Lara, who has been in a dozen gunfights, not to mention survived against dinosaurs and sharks. Lara picks this one up.

#6 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Your face wasn't kidding when it started looking like that, why would you think I was kidding?

#7 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I just never liked you, and today I decided to stop trying to mask that up or whatever.

#8 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

lara croft

#9 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

GRAH! I dont know... Lara?

#10 Posted by Det. Vic Mackey (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'd have to say Lara takes it. Babes with guns are so............. irresitable. What? I'm being honest.

#11 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Det. Vic Mackey says:

"Well, I'd have to say Lara takes it. Babes with guns are so............. irresitable. What? I'm being honest."

they are arn't they :)

#12 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

A. Jolie not even as Lara Croft....over Harley. She is a b@d @ss

#13 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Cute, Python.

#14 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Can Harley Quinn beat Lara Croft from Tomb Raider in a all out fight ?"

no

#15 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but Harley regularely gets her shapely derriere handed to her by the Dark Knight. And it doesn't matter how "skillfull" or smart you are once you've been shot a few times. I honestly think Lara would pull this one off, man.

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"King Saturn says:
"Can Harley Quinn beat Lara Croft from Tomb Raider in a all out fight ?"
no"
Yes."

nope. harley doesnt actually do anything. she isn't as highly trained or skilled as lara and she doesn't have as many weapons as lara does. there arent that many people harley actually could beat. i would even take joker over her.

#17 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, App. School this vato, please.

#18 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

According to Rafaela Castro, "He may be a gang member, a drug user, or just an entertaining street person. Some scholars have characterized the vato loco as an archetype in Chicano culture.

#19 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Lara Croft wins.

#20 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

A'ight, cholo, don't trip. Besides, this is America. I can use words improperly if I want to, Regardless.

#21 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python writes:

"Why do I keep doing this to myself."

You like pain, you masochist, you. The hookers will love you because for once, the tables are turned.

#22 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Too late. I'm encouraged, due to my being encouragable.

#23 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Colt Python writes: "Why do I keep doing this to myself." You like pain, you masochist, you. The hookers will love you because for once, the tables are turned."

lol