#1 Edited by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Harleen Quinzel, AKA Harley Quinn

vs.

Helena Bertinelli, AKA Huntress

--------------------------------

- 2 weeks prep

- In character

- Battle takes place in Gotham and can range all over. Each combatant can pick out three locations within the inner city to prepare with traps and tricks. The battle begins, however, on neutral ground.

- Each combatant can leave whatever weapons and gadgets in their Locations that they can acquire within their prep time. This excludes acquiring equipment from specific other characters unless it is also something they frequently use. For example, Huntress cannot use the Batmobile, but Harley can use Joker Venom. When the fight begins though, they start out with limited equipment:

--- Helena gets her crossbow, twenty bolts, and three gas-pellets.

--- Harley gets her mallet, popgun (with one shot), and a .44 revolver (with six shots).

- Both pre- and new-52 feats apply. Harley has her powers.

---------------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

#2 Posted by NicholasAgot (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Prob huntress. But I'm gonna choose Harley Quinn because I like her better. She's crazier. And I like crazy.

#3 Posted by Psycorvus (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Harleys a trickster and proven age can be great with prep but I'm gonna say huntress. Her over all skill, capabilities and drive make me think she's more likely to take it. It'll get bloody though.

#4 Edited by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with Harley. She is in enhanced physical shape, has less morals, has a healing factor, and is a great gymnast. SHe has an unpredictable fighting skill. Also, I don't think Huntress will be able to do anything against her Joker venom, unless she has a gas mask or the antidote on her (which she doesn't). I'm not too sure but I don't think she usually carries around that kind of stuff. Harley can set up Joker venom at each of the three locations, so I think she can beat her without even showing her face.

I say Harley 6/10

#5 Edited by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Huntress could takes this 6/10 times or it be a 5/10. They are pretty evenly matched but Huntress is a little more skilled not by much but enough. Plus it says they can leave the weapons they can acquire during prep. So she could get antidote or gas mask so that takes care of Joker venom.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

Junk-kicking Hush

#8 Edited by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

I’ll go with Huntress 6/10, she still has a lot of skills of her own and according to the original post she has enough gadgets to win this with her skills. Harley will put up a good fight especially since she has some preparation.

Zijuun.

#9 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

@zijuun: She also has dramatically superior physicals to offset the skill edge.

#10 Posted by dondave (38505 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley

#11 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

Man where is that harley pic from? She looks crazier than usual

#12 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Ahh ok...and ROFL fabulously talented is sooo funnnny lol. And yeah Deviantart has lots of good stuff. Pity I can't find much hal jordan x Carol ferris stuff :/

#14 Posted by laflux (16814 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@zijuun: She also has dramatically superior physicals to offset the skill edge.

I'm still putting my money on Huntress, her skills tend to be underestimated. She should be able to win just barely.

Zijuun.

#17 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

I love art btw. I'm going to say Huntress about a solid bit over half, but no cake walk.

=^-^=

#18 Edited by Immortal777 (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Harley an enhanced human? Or did that change.

#19 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777: It may or may not have changed in the n52. In this match, however, she is enhanced.

Immunity to poisons and toxins

Ability to hold her breath for extended periods

Small healing factor

Enhanced strength, speed, and agility

Gymnastics prodigy

Excellent marksman/demolitionist

Modest martial artist

Trained psychiatrist

Utter lunatic

#21 Posted by Jayc1324 (12802 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say Harley 6/10. She has better weapons on her and is unpredictable/crazy. Huntress is probably more skilled but Harley does have a gun, which gives her just the advantage she needs.

#23 Edited by Jgames (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley is better with prep so she take a solid majority

#26 Posted by laflux (16814 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Bump

I think Harley has the better prep feats IIRC. Combine this with the fact that I think Harley's physicals over-rides Huntress' skill advantage in a random encounter anyway, and I'll stick with her

She's also fitter

#27 Posted by Redxiii18881990 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley with prep. She beats batman in mad love and is only stopped by the jokers need to be the one who beat batman, Not harley. So im gonna go with harley 7/10 fights.

#31 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

Huntress is too skilled for Harley

#32 Edited by ZhuRong (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

Helena won't hesitate to smack that broad