Harley Quinn vs Black Cat

• 122 results
ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@silent_bomber: Saying she won "mostly" because Spider-Man was there isn't fair at all, Spider-Man would've been dead in seconds if she hadn't turned up, Period, he had no chance of doing anything at all and no way of escaping.

You seem confused. She didn't win at all. Scorpion walked away from the fight because he thought Spidey and Black Cat would be too much to take on without his tail. He had no idea Pete was depowered.

Black Cat has dodged, and tagged most of Spider-Man's rogues at one point or another, and has even held her own against some, and beaten others, she's managed to survive in all-out brawl's like Maximum Carnage.

In Maximum Carnage she also got one-shotted by a generic thug with a trash can lid...

How many meta's has Harley stood up against?

Killer Croc, Poison Ivy, the Female Furies. Killer Croc may be a jobber but he is metahuman, he has given Batman a really hard time more than once. Harley is metahuman herself. It doesn't really matter though because Harley has taken on Cass and Tim simultaneously who would destroy almost anyone Felicia has beaten. She's also given a solid fight to Catwoman and Batman. She can easily fight blindfolded. Her big hammer can probably KO Felicia in one hit.

Not saying it would be easy for her or anything but to say there is no argument for Harley is wrong.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@shenkuei said:

You seem confused. She didn't win at all. Scorpion walked away from the fight because he thought Spidey and Black Cat would be too much to take on without his tail. He had no idea Pete was depowered..

No, I don't agree he was noticeably shaken up and having trouble thinking after being electrocuted.

and this changes nothing about what I just said, Black Cat was evading Scorpion whilst carrying Pete.

Black Cat was also left on the roof fighting him alone for a while too.

@shenkuei said:

Killer Croc may be a jobber but he is metahuman, he has given Batman a really hard time more than once.

No he, most certainly is not, I've just run through over 20 odd fights he's been in.

If you have 95% of comic book portrayals showing someone who is beaten by peak humans, knocked down and injured by normal humans, and never, ever winning even though he's supposedly in a tier group one lower than he's supposed to be on one side, and 5% or less appearances showing meta-human capabilities on the other, you do not go with the 5%.

That's like basing a Spider-Man argument solely on Spider-Man vs Firelord, and him holding up the Bugle etc

The 5% is WIS, not the 95%.

I've seen post Hush Croc lose to Batman in 6 panels before, lose to Robin within a handful of strikes.

@shenkuei said:

she also got one-shotted by a generic thug with a trash can lid....

She was hit from behind by a member of the public who was under Shriek's influence whilst surrounded by hostiles and trying to stop Morbius from killing. That's a pretty big distraction right there.

On the other side of ridiculous, Black Cat tagged Carnage in that story.

Black Cat has been slammed into a wall over and over by Dr Octopus before in an effort to kill her, and has gotten up afterwards and continued, this was before she had any enhancements at all.

@shenkuei said:

Harley has taken on Cass and Tim simultaneously who would destroy almost anyone Felicia has beaten.

Harley did not beat them, by your own argument from minutes ago!

In fact she barely even hit them, mostly she just evaded and missed, they weren't trying to kill her either.

Like I said before, Black Cat has evaded most Spider-Man villains at one stage or another, and they were trying to kill her.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber: No, I don't agree he was noticeably shaken up and having trouble thinking after being electrocuted.

I don't remember that. I do remember him being completely conscious though, so it's not a win.

No he, most certainly is not

Do you understand the definition of metahuman? It doesn't matter if he got curbstomped by Aunt May that has nothing to do with being methuman or not. If he has powers of some kind he is metahuman, end of story.

She was hit from behind by a member of the public who was under Shriek's influence whilst surrounded by hostiles and trying to stop Morbius from killing. That's a pretty big distraction right there.

Distraction or no distraction she got knocked out by a generic thug with a trash can lid.

Harley did not beat them, by your own argument from minutes ago!

I never said that she beat them, just that she fought them. She wasn't to kill them either and the fact that she was able to evade them is actually even more impressive because of how skilled they are. Cass is arguably the most skilled martial artist in the DC universe (not counting Karate Kid).

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By silent_bomber
@shenkuei said:

Do you understand the definition of metahuman? It doesn't matter if he got curbstomped by Aunt May that has nothing to do with being methuman or not. If he has powers of some kind he is metahuman, end of story.

He has no powers in 90% of his appearances, End of story

Ripping the safe open, tanking bombs and the rest are the exception, not the norm, therefore they are WIS, not everything else.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Man..this thread got serious...

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

He has no powers in 90% of his appearances, End of story

Ripping the safe open, tanking bombs and the rest are the exception, not the norm, therefore they are WIS, not everything else.

We are getting off-topic here but why would he have powers in some appearances and not in others? That doesn't make sense. You can't say for sure that he doesn't have any powers in any of those appearances. Every description of him I've ever read says that he has enhanced speed and strength, super tough skin, a healing factor and aquatic adaptions.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

Every description of him I've ever read says that he has enhanced speed

If he had above peak speed he would be avoiding a large amount of Peak human attacks, he never does.

He would be consistently tagging most Batman characters, he doesn't.

@shenkuei said:

strength.

If he had the strength to rip a safe open then he would be obliterating Batman characters with bone-destroying punches that send them splatting into walls, he doesn't. I could believe he might have like 1 ton odd of strength in most appearances, at best.

@shenkuei said:

super tough skin.

That can be injured by strikes from Robin, and Harvey Bullock

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

harley quinn.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber: Alright, let's just agree to disagree we are getting way off topic.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By jashro44  Online

I was thinking about making this thread.

Banemax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

It's an interesting fight, who do you think would take it?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 jashro44  Online

@banemax said:

@jashro44 said:

I was hoping to see a debate first before I gave my opinion :p

Banemax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@banemax said:

@jashro44 said:

I was hoping to see a debate first before I gave my opinion :p

Lol I'm torn, so that's why I asked haha.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Harley Quinn

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 jashro44  Online
Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

And if you wanna get into extreme PIS she also solo'd the Female Furies.

HTF did she do that?!? Barda Free herself had trouble soloing the Furies and she helped train them (alongside Granny, of course...)! Mad Harriet ALONE should've been enough to deal with Harley, let alone Lashina and the rest of the girls.

Did the President let her borrow the nuclear launch codes for that issue or something?!?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#117  Edited By Joygirl

@joygirl:

And if you wanna get into extreme PIS she also solo'd the Female Furies.

HTF did she do that?!? Barda Free herself had trouble soloing the Furies and she helped train them (alongside Granny, of course...)! Mad Harriet ALONE should've been enough to deal with Harley, let alone Lashina and the rest of the girls.

Did the President let her borrow the nuclear launch codes for that issue or something?!?

Harriet and her actually got along swimmingly right away. She then used Harriet and her bouncy, unpredictable antics to basically turn the furies against each other and then slip away amidst the chaos.

Harley Quinn: Our Worlds at War

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By ariesxmasters

This is a interesting fight. Hard to judge.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

harley, easy mode.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

Harriet and her actually got along swimmingly right away. She then used Harriet and her bouncy, unpredictable antics to basically turn the furies against each other and then slip away amidst the chaos.

Harley Quinn: Our Worlds at War

UnbeFREAKINlievable! I never knew this. Damn. Well, if she could pull that off, then she's got this in the bag...

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley solos.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers