Hao Asakura Vs Alucard

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Nerx

Well this could be an interesting fight, i looked st other forums Alucard vs ... and the victor mostly turns out as Alucard , so i want to see comments in this match up ( no Fanatics or Extremists) , keep it frosty.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nerx

Well Whaddaya think?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
How exactly could Hao defeat Alucard ?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"How exactly could Hao defeat Alucard ?
"
Well, Hao is pretty much immune to all the elements of the earth, fire, water, wind etc. He has survived a blast stronger than a nuke head on without a scratch, he can get his fire spirit to eat the souls of Alacurd carries....which is quite allot and get himself stronger in the process.....hmm....
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Well, Hao is pretty much immune to all the elements of the earth, fire, water, wind etc. He has survived a blast stronger than a nuke head on without a scratch, he can get his fire spirit to eat the souls of Alacurd carries....which is quite allot and get himself stronger.....hmm...."
But Alucard is Immortal and cant be killed... the dude can regenrate from anything... so I dont know what happens here
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Well, Hao is pretty much immune to all the elements of the earth, fire, water, wind etc. He has survived a blast stronger than a nuke head on without a scratch, he can get his fire spirit to eat the souls of Alacurd carries....which is quite allot and get himself stronger.....hmm...."
But Alucard is Immortal and cant be killed... the dude can regenrate from anything... so I dont know what happens here"
He is immortal because of the souls he carries. So, just imagine the fire spirit eating the souls Alacurd carries....and i mean all of them. Guns don't work on him. Hell, a whole army couldn't work on him so i'm pretty sure two guns Alacurd carries won't work on him either. hmm....He can manipulate all the elements easily and also convert them from one to another. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
But Alucard is Immortal and cant be killed... the dude can regenrate from anything... so I dont know what happens here"
He is immortal because of the souls he carries. So, just imagine the fire spirit eating the souls Alacurd carries....and i mean all of them. Guns don't work on him. Hell, a whole army couldn't work on him so i'm pretty sure two guns Alacurd carries won't work on him either. hmm....He can manipulate all the elements easily and also convert them from one to another. "
Ah Huh... well very good sir

lol
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic

He also has magic, divination powers, the elements he can control is also wood, metal, nature and wood as well as water, wind, earth and fire. He is completely immune to all of them. He can walk across a river of lava and wont' even be harmed by it. He can easily suppress and bend demons and demigods to his will. He can read the heart of others...and i'm guessing that would be an interesting encounter if he ever looked into Alacurd XD hmm....i think thats all i can think of. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"He also has magic, divination powers, the elements he can control is also wood, metal, nature and wood as well as water, wind, earth and fire. He is completely immune to all of them. He can walk across a river of lava and wont' even be harmed by it. He can easily suppress and bend demons and demigods to his will. He can read the heart of others...and i'm guessing that would be an interesting encounter if he ever looked into Alacurd XD hmm....i think thats all i can think of. "
Oh Buddy Boy  ! 
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"He also has magic, divination powers, the elements he can control is also wood, metal, nature and wood as well as water, wind, earth and fire. He is completely immune to all of them. He can walk across a river of lava and wont' even be harmed by it. He can easily suppress and bend demons and demigods to his will. He can read the heart of others...and i'm guessing that would be an interesting encounter if he ever looked into Alacurd XD hmm....i think thats all i can think of. "
Oh Buddy Boy  !  "
lol what is it? Oh and it was a giant laser shot from the satellite from space. Hao survived that without a scratch, his armor was pretty shiny after that lol but anyway, if that ever hit Alacurd, i'm pretty sure nothing would be left of him.....at all. 
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Resonate
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
and Hao at his bare strength killed god x__x
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Resonate said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
and Hao at his bare strength killed god x__x"
DAMN  !
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By oldmagic
Resonate said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"
and Hao at his bare strength killed god x__x"
Really? when? All i know is that Hao killed the King of Hell himself, which i'm pretty sure is a god it self but still....as in GOD?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By oldmagic

So....Asakura wins huh lol it seems the undefeated King is finally defeated. 

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nerx

Yep so he's the new undefeated king? or is it Goku ( that guy is overpowered )

One Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By One Shot

Dont say Goku -_- its going to happen now..............

Asakura for the win on this one pretty damn stomp ..

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

SOF Hao Asakura wins

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SOF Hao Asakura wins

lol bumping 5 year old thread... but yeah Hao wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hao

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers