D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By D3athstroke

First Scenario

After trinity killed Dexters wife police station forced Dexter to visit psychiatrist (Hannibal). They are not aware of each others dark sides.

Second Scenario

Hannibal suspects that "Bay harbor butcher" is still alive and wans to eat him.

Third Scenario

Dexter is tying to track serial killer who eats people, but he is not aware of his identity.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Hannibal takes all three rounds, perhaps the third being the hardest.

Praetor_fenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Hannibal, I think in the first two scenarios he'd discover Dexter's activities first, so he'd have a great advantage. In the third, well he isn't fragile or unprepared. TV Hannibal is a big tough guy, besides being very smart.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dexter

Hannibal

Dexter

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dexter wins any physical confrontations they get into, because he has the better combat feats, but Hannibal could probably outsmart him, lure him into a false sense of security and take him out.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@d3athstroke: the first round I choose Dexter because initially it appears that neither is the others target, however within minutes of spending time with a killer, Dexter generally suspects that they are his target and begins his hunt.

Round 2 I chose Hannibal because he already has eyes on a Dexter before Dexter knows of his existence.

Round three Dexter is on the hunt and IMO that means death for anyone

I don't see either person having a real mental edge as they are both geniuses and excellent at what they do, however Dexter certainly wins a physical confrontation due to his training.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings said:

Dexter wins any physical confrontations they get into, because he has the better combat feats, but Hannibal could probably outsmart him, lure him into a false sense of security and take him out.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eKvwhOSlXU

@d3athstroke: the first round I choose Dexter because initially it appears that neither is the others target, however within minutes of spending time with a killer, Dexter generally suspects that they are his target and begins his hunt.

Round 2 I chose Hannibal because he already has eyes on a Dexter before Dexter knows of his existence.

Round three Dexter is on the hunt and IMO that means death for anyone

I don't see either person having a real mental edge as they are both geniuses and excellent at what they do, however Dexter certainly wins a physical confrontation due to his training.

Dexter is not as smart as Hannibal and nor did he even met anyone remotely close to him.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke Impressive stuff, i am aware of what Hannibal can do, but Dexter beat James Doakes, who's ex-special forces, in a fight while wearing handcuffs, not to mention doing so with his hands free and all the other guys he's physically overcome. Dexter has the better hand to hand combat feats out of these two, not by a huge margin, but by enough.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: you beat me to it. Couldn't have said it better

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark said:

@silverrings: you beat me to it. Couldn't have said it better

*Nods*

I do think that Hannibal could basically outsmart Dexter, as he's a genius with people and Dexter did flirt with failure when seeing that shrink he eventually killed, but Hannibal is losing any hand to hand fight they have.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I should really start watching Hannibal

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

Don't. Because you wont be able to watch other TV shows, they will feel like garbage after watching Hannibal.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

Don't. Because you wont be able to watch other TV shows, they will feel like garbage after watching Hannibal.

You know what felt like garbage?

That last episode of Dexter.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By D3athstroke

@pr0metheus said:

@d3athstroke said:

@pr0metheus said:

I did not watch last season of Dexter. hehehe.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@pr0metheus said:

@d3athstroke said:

@pr0metheus said:

It makes alot of stuff not make sense and Debra is just annoying.

If you would like to see the terrible ending then go ahead but if you don't care, not really worth it.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Dexter almost all rounds, here's why.

Round 1: Hannibal easily figures out Dexter is a sociopath..but then what? I can't think of anything short of poisoning Dexter unknowingly, that Hannibal can do to take him down, even if he surprise attacks, Dex is a better combatant from what I've seen (Hannibal struggled in taking down that killer musician in season 1, and that guy was a violinist!!) Dexter trains his body to be near perfect and is a great fighter.

Round 2: Same as round 1 really, Hannibal finds Dexter (a bit harder this time) but I doubt he can actually put him down.

Round 3: Maybe, /maybe/ Dexter can figure out who Hannibal is, but it'll be tough since Hannibal has no real record, the most I can see Dex doing is tracking down potential victims and seeing who they all have in common, and maybe figure out it's Hannibal, then again, the guy is really good at covering his tracks.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke said:

@pr0metheus said:

@d3athstroke said:

@pr0metheus said:

If you would like to see the terrible ending then go ahead but if you don't care, not really worth it.

Debra was always just annoying. They should have just ended it after Doakes got killed. He was only decent Detective in whole show.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@pr0metheus said:

@d3athstroke said:

@pr0metheus said:

@d3athstroke said:

@pr0metheus said:

Debra was always just annoying. They should have just ended it after Doakes got killed. He was only decent Detective in whole show.

Her random slurs and hotness made me like her. She started to drift into annoying-ness once she found out about Dex.

I wished they would of made the P.D find out about Dexter and played that out for the last 1-2 seasons.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@pr0metheus said:

@d3athstroke said:

@pr0metheus said:

Dexter stopped being good at season 4. They should have done one more wrap up season and ended it with a good 5.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hannibal. He just seems more in control of every situation he is in

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: I was extremely disappointed with the last episode, the only ending that made sense was a Dexter killing himself and they didn't get that right

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@cregan_stark said:

@the_stegman: I was extremely disappointed with the last episode, the only ending that made sense was a Dexter killing himself and they didn't get that right

It was horrible, everything about it. They should have had Rita die in season 4, then have Dexter /try/ to take care of Harrison. Have the cops find out who he is and him fleeing (leaving Harrison behind, showing he truly can't be a father, what they /tried/ to do in the actual finale) and have it end with Deb killing him. None of that crappy Deborah falling in love with her brother stuff.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: oh I agree, her falling in love with Dexter was super weird. I also don't like their choice in Harrison's new guardian, that lady was freaking crazy and now all the sudden she's going to take care of this kid?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_stegman  Moderator

@cregan_stark: Hannah has absolutely no obligation to take care of him. Hell, Batista's niece would have been a better choice, at least she actually cared about the kid, I wouldn't be surprised if Hannah left the lil tyke in Argentina, wandering the streets.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DEXTER WINS FLAWLESS FATALITY

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hannibal has h2h good enough to last against dexter. Besides Hannibal took out 4 armed men off screen after he was beaten and strung up.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Kidd

Round 1: Hannibal because is smarter than Dexter and Dexter start to lose his shit after Rita's Death.

Round 2: could go either way but leaning to Hannibal because he is the one on the haunt.

Round 3: Going with Dexter because of the extensive trap setting and tracking feats he have.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 hannibal

Round 2 hannibal

Round 3 Dexter