Hannibal Lector vs Bruce Wayne

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bumnut

Bruce Wayne is throwing a fancy shindig at Wayne Manor, and amongst the guests is none other than.......Hannibal Lector (pre- Red Dragon before his capture).  The night is winding down and finishing up as Bruce lets Alfred see the guests out as he prepares for his nightly crusades, but is unexpectedly ambushed by Lector, who's basically been planning this for the last month, as he's been watching Bruce when he marked him as his next prey.  Having surveyed him for the last month, Lector has also deduced Bruce's identity, and know's that he must not let him reach the Bat Cave.  Cane Bruce reach his batsuite/utility belt in time? Can Lector's planning and preparation on Bruce produce the finest meal he will possibly ever taste? 

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                         Hannibal Lector

vs

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                               Bruce Wayne
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall
@bumnut: I go for batman , if you  actually ask me which character is darker i would have said hannibal. but in fight batman wins simply because batman has fought many supervillians? who has hannibal fought, no one.. Fighting with being like Darkseid, at times with superman (even if its getting punched once and breaking most of his bones), Mongul etc and also fighting with so many killers and villians thoughout his life definitely give him more experience. He has way too many tech, hannibal hasnt anything.. so this in my opinion is a very unfair battle.. 

comic book character should be pitted against comic book character, when you pit them against ppl who have never actually fought any supervillian comic book character almost always win due to high feats..
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bumnut

Um, I know technically Bruce Wayne is Batman, but if you read the op, it states that he's targeted wayne, and know's he's batman, and confronting him in Wayne Manor, before he can even reach the cave, so Lector's prepped himself to take Wayne out before he can get to the batcave, so, he's actually fighting Bruce Wayne, not technically Batman, and yes, I know Wayne still has his h2h skills and is deadly, but he has not batsuite/utility belt, and Hannibal is quite scary and formidable as far as cunning and smarts goes, so, the question is, does Bruce make it to the bat cave?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren

Wayne curbstomps. Killer Croc is a cannibal too, Batman has beaten him before. What's a short, plump, old man going to do to him physically? As for cunning and wits, Batman takes that too. He was attacked by the Black Glove, a cabal of the richest. most powerful people on the planet, led by Simon Hurt, an immortal criminal genius who had decades to survey Bruce. They were a virtually unstoppable organization, and Bruce still found a way to defeat them.

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bumnut
@CitizenBane said:
Wayne curbstomps. Killer Croc is a cannibal too, Batman has beaten him before. What's a short, plump, old man going to do to him physically? As for cunning and wits, Batman takes that too. He was attacked by the Black Glove, a cabal of the richest. most powerful people on the planet, led by Simon Hurt, an immortal criminal genius who had decades to survey Bruce. They were a virtually unstoppable organization, and Bruce still found a way to defeat them.
Watch Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs, and you just might be surprised ;-)  (i'm pretty sure that's why they have him in a 24hr guarded sell and with absolute no physical contact with any humans, and hence why he's straight jacketed with mask on a trolly when moved) but this is mostly against Bale/Batman, as of course, comic Wayne is another story.  Maybe it's just me, but people don't seem to be comprehending the op, that  Hannibal is NOT fighting Batman, as in wearing his suite with his utility belt ready for another fight, but rather, an unsuspecting Bruce Wayne in his home that Lector has prepped for over the last month and know's exactly who Wayne is and know's that part of the challenge for Lector is to see if he can take him before Bruce can get to the batcave.  Think of how/when Bane surprised him.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saren
@bumnut said:
@CitizenBane said:
Watch Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs, and you just might be surprised ;-)  (i'm pretty sure that's why they have him in a 24hr guarded sell and with absolute no physical contact with any humans, and hence why he's straight jacketed with mask on a trolly when moved) but this is mostly against Bale/Batman, as of course, comic Wayne is another story.  Maybe it's just me, but people don't seem to be comprehending the op, that  Hannibal is NOT fighting Batman, as in wearing his suite with his utility belt ready for another fight, but rather, an unsuspecting Bruce Wayne in his home that Lector has prepped for over the last month and know's exactly who Wayne is and know's that part of the challenge for Lector is to see if he can take him before Bruce can get to the batcave.  Think of how/when Bane surprised him.
In Red Dragon and SOTL, he attacked a nurse and two fat middle-aged cops. Even Bale's Wayne is a highly trained fighter, he was taught by Ra's Al Ghul for god's sake. He doesn't need the suit or utility belt to take out Lecter. And when Bane surprised Batman, he was worn out and completely broken down in mind and body from hunting down the Arkham escapees for 3 months with little sleep or rest.  In their later encounters, Batman has defeated Bane. The Batcave is a non-factor, Bruce doesn't need it.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@bumnut said:
I know Wayne still has his h2h skills and is deadly, but he has not batsuite/utility belt, and Hannibal is quite scary and formidable as far as cunning and smarts goes, so, the question is, does Bruce make it to the bat cave?

He's one of the most skilled beings in the DC universe , he doesn't even need to get to the batcave , he could very easily kill/paralyse/KO Lector with his bare hands , his feats put him leagues above lector in every single physical aspect , honestly Lector is no match for Batman/Bruce Wayne.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By entropy_aegis
@bumnut said:
@CitizenBane said:
Bane would crush Lecter as well.I'm not sure if movie Wayne could beat Lecter though.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@entropy_aegis said:
@bumnut said:
@CitizenBane said:
Bane would crush Lecter as well.I'm not sure if movie Wayne could beat Lecter though.
Don't see how he couldn't. He's better trained, younger, and mentally more capable. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Lance Uppercut said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@bumnut said:
@CitizenBane said:
Don't see how he couldn't. He's better trained, younger, and mentally more capable. 
The dogs still haunt me.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@entropy_aegis said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@bumnut said:
@CitizenBane said:
The dogs still haunt me.
The dogs from TDK?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Lance Uppercut:  
Yep.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@entropy_aegis: Hardly a mark against Wayne in a fight against Lecter. Lecter isn't comprised of trained attacks dogs. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Lance Uppercut said:
@entropy_aegis: Hardly a mark against Wayne in a fight against Lecter. Lecter isn't comprised of trained attacks dogs. 
Still,i do recall Lecter once slitting a mans throat in Hannibal so quickly that i had to rewind to see what happened.Though i may have been busy with somethingelse lol. 
In a straight up fight Bruce wins but Lecter has the potential to get the drop on him.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@entropy_aegis said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
Still,i do recall Lecter once slitting a mans throat in Hannibal so quickly that i had to rewind to see what happened.Though i may have been busy with somethingelse lol. In a straight up fight Bruce wins but Lecter has the potential to get the drop on him.
I would imagine it was the portion in Italy before Lecter was captured by the mercenary's. Still, he had the element of surprise, and he came out from behind a curtain. Bruce has been ambushed, but it's been by better men then Hannibal and he's still managed to walk away. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Lance Uppercut said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
Still,i do recall Lecter once slitting a mans throat in Hannibal so quickly that i had to rewind to see what happened.Though i may have been busy with somethingelse lol. In a straight up fight Bruce wins but Lecter has the potential to get the drop on him.
I would imagine it was the portion in Italy before Lecter was captured by the mercenary's. Still, he had the element of surprise, and he came out from behind a curtain. Bruce has been ambushed, but it's been by better men then Hannibal and he's still managed to walk away. 
You're referring to Ra's?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Saren
@entropy_aegis said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
You're referring to Ra's?
If ninjas can't successfully ambush Wayne there's not much hope of Lecter doing so. 

Kala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kala

Hannibal is only shown to be formidable against normal people. Bruce Wayne takes on ninjas and the likes of the Joker.\

Bruce wins.

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hoboseid
@CitizenBane said:
Wayne curbstomps.