#1 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Hannibal "The Canibal" Lecter

VS

Light Yagami

Hannibal has to find Light in the time given. With the time given Hannibal can use it as prep, but that uses up the days given. If Hannibal does not kill Light on time Light figures out who Hannibal is and writes his name in the Death Note.

Round 1: 1 month

Round 2: 2 weeks

Round 3: 1 week

#2 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Hannibal x3.

#3 Edited by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no way Hannibal will find out who Light is.

#4 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

He does not have the resources L or N had, and even they took a lot longer than a month to find out who Kira was, so Hannibal isn't winning this.

Light wins.

#5 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

He does not have the resources L or N had, and even they took a lot longer than a month to find out who Kira was, so Hannibal isn't winning this.

Light wins.

Well I am not picking sides put Hannibal figured out Graham's home addresses in less than day from a prison cell. Remember he was a psychiatrist.

#6 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@gonnarain said:

Light wins.

Well I am not picking sides put Hannibal figured out Graham's home addresses in less than day from a prison cell. Remember he was a psychiatrist.

I don't remember much about the movies, so you will have to correct me on this, but, didn't he have any info on the guy to begin with?

I'm not denying he is smart, I just don't believe he is on L or N's level, and they took a lot more than a month to catch Kira, and they needed quite a lot of resources to do so. For example, how is Hannibal gonna even know where to start searching? L had to use the fake L T.V announce just to figure out in which part of Japan Kira was probably living.

#7 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonnarain: He only knew Graham's name, I believe.

#8 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonnarain: He only knew Graham's name, I believe.

I really have a shitty memory. Thanks.

Still, that's something to start at least. The part I'm having trouble with is that I find it very hard for Hannibal to even start his search without any info at all about Kira, nor a name or even an area to start looking. Like I said, L had to use a TV broadcast just to start.

#9 Posted by russellmania77 (15448 posts) - - Show Bio

face eating for the win

#10 Edited by NeonGameWave (7785 posts) - - Show Bio

Light all Rounds. If L one of the greatest detectives and most brilliant minds had significant trouble when in the discovering of Kira as being Light then Hannibal has no real chance even with what he is given in regards to the amounts of time within each scenario, Light will right Hannibal`s name in his Death Note and then it will be the end of Hannibal Lecter`s story.