Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battles are won by KO or death.

Round 1- Mind Games

Round 2- They sit and talk what happens

Round 3- Dexter gets therapy sessions with Lecter so he can get to know him better(Before he tries to kill him). Does Lecter see Dexter coming.

Round 4- Dexter knows Lecter is a serial killer. Does he get to kill Lecter.(Lecter is unaware of Dexter)

Round 5- Dexter knows Lecter is a serial killer. Does he get to kill Lecter.(Lecter is aware of Dexter)

Thread can be bumped in the future since we are still learning more about this version of Hannibal Lecter

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MonsterStomp

Lecter eats him.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lecter

Dexter is always has trouble with paranoia Lector might psychologically strip him to pieces

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

End result:

Victor Zsasz is watching from a distance and wets himself in excitement

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By never give up

@mightyrearranger said:

End result:

Victor Zsasz is watching from a distance and wets himself in excitement

lmao

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By never give up

bump

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Carter_esque
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

Lecter eats him.

lmao Dexter is no pushover, here's a cool scene from Hannibal Season 1.

Loading Video...

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@monsterstomp said:

Lecter eats him.

lmao Dexter is no pushover, here's a cool scene from Hannibal Season 1.

Loading Video...

I watched the whole first season; this fight was my favorite moment from it.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By never give up
Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on guys this is a good battle. Bump!

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: I feel like Hannibal would win He's proven to be more methodical and Intelligent than Dexter is,but Hannibal is only the first season.So far he's tricked everyone to believing Will is Psychopath/Sociopath

I don't think Dexter has really the Intelligence that Hannibal has sure he's manipulated a few people here and there but not anything significant,but he does have good combat skills

Hannibal would win Mentally

Dexter would win if they fought

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dexter would win any hand-to-hand fights, but Hannibal could very well outwit him. Dexter has been coaxed into a sense of security by a shrink before, and Hannibal is a very smart and very manipulative psychiatrist, so if he had the time then i reckon Hannibal could take Dexter out. If not, though, or if they ended up going all fisty cuffs, then Dexter wins.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18 the_stegman  Moderator

Rounds 1-3, Hannibal

Rounds 4 and 5, Dexter

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By never give up

Rounds 1-3, Hannibal

Rounds 4 and 5, Dexter

Explain.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rogueshadow  Moderator

Round 1- Mind Games - Hannibal, no question.

Round 2- They sit and talk what happens - Hannibal discusses the the conceptual themes of humanity's compassion and its eternal struggle with kleos prevalent throughout the Odyssey. Dexter sedates Hannibal in mid sentence and kills him.

Round 3- Dexter gets therapy sessions with Lecter so he can get to know him better(Before he tries to kill him). Does Lecter see Dexter coming - Yes.

Round 4- Dexter knows Lecter is a serial killer. Does he get to kill Lecter.(Lecter is unaware of Dexter) - Yes.

Round 5- Dexter knows Lecter is a serial killer. Does he get to kill Lecter.(Lecter is aware of Dexter) - Dexter for a majority, Hannibal seems to corner his prey and then physically defeat them head on [e.g. the insurance man]. If he tries to do this to Dexter he'll have the shock of his life.

Thread can be bumped in the future since we are still learning more about this version of Hannibal Lecter

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman said:

Rounds 1-3, Hannibal

Rounds 4 and 5, Dexter

Explain.

Round 1: I think Hannibal is way more manipulative and sinister than Dexter. Dexter isn't really about mind games, the only time he does so is when he has his vics on his table, even then, it's just more making them look at the murders they've done. But Hannibal is all about manipulation.

Round 2: They sit and talk, Hannibal quickly learns that Dexter is a sociopath (as a matter of fact, I remember one episode, where Dexter went to a shrink, and the guy was starting to putting two and two together fast, Dexter commented on the guy being "too good") I see the same happening with Hannibal. Dexter MAY realized something is up with Hannibal, but idk, the guy is slicker than a boneless salmon croquette.

Round 3: Same as round two really, yes, Hannibal sees Dexter coming.

Round 4: Yes, he kills Lecter. The only way I see Lecter avoiding him is somehow convincing the police (an outside force) that dark Dexter is defintetly demented.

Round 5: Again, yes, Dexter kills him. If this came to a one on one fight, I believe Dexter would win. Yes, he doesn't have an elaborate fight like Hannibal had with Crawford, but that's because Dexter actually has formal fighting skills, he puts people down fast and efficiently, he doesn't get into a street brawl with them like Lecter.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By never give up

I'm going to post a video of both characters.

Hannibal Lecter

Loading Video...

Dexter Morgan

Loading Video...

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 the_stegman  Moderator

My answer is the same as above.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: afterwatching season 2 of Hannibal I have to give it to him for rounds 1, 2, 3, and 5. When will cut lecter down from the pig pin place lector took out 3 armed men (off screen). H2h will be a close match between the 2 but given lecters damage soak (took a beating to the face, not showing much signs of pain from having arm cut up, was able to stop reacting to the pain of being strangled from jack crawford without being passed out), h2h skills, and off screen feat he barely wins round 5. Round 4 dexter might win since lecter was fairly easily captured by that one guy at the swimming pool with a tranqulizer gun, since lecter is unaware of dexter, Dexter might pull something off to capture him for round 4.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bumped it because Season 2 ended and now we have more feats for Hannibal.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: "Thread can be bumped in the future since we are still learning more about this version of Hannibal Lecter"

Yeah, I think a bump is necessary after that finale-fight.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rogueshadow  Moderator

Round 1- Mind Games - Hannibal, no question.

Round 2- They sit and talk what happens - Hannibal discusses the the conceptual themes of humanity's compassion and its eternal struggle with kleos prevalent throughout the Odyssey. Dexter sedates Hannibal in mid sentence and kills him.

Round 3- Dexter gets therapy sessions with Lecter so he can get to know him better(Before he tries to kill him). Does Lecter see Dexter coming - Yes.

Round 4- Dexter knows Lecter is a serial killer. Does he get to kill Lecter.(Lecter is unaware of Dexter) - Yes.

Round 5- Dexter knows Lecter is a serial killer. Does he get to kill Lecter.(Lecter is aware of Dexter) - Dexter for a majority, Hannibal seems to corner his prey and then physically defeat them head on [e.g. the insurance man]. If he tries to do this to Dexter he'll have the shock of his life.

I think Dexter can still win 4 but Hannibal can take 5 now, he's just too smart and having seen his combat against Mason Verger's henchmen and Tobias Budge.

Also, it's worth noting that it took two seasons for Hannibal to be cornered after he began to make meaningful connections with people, compared to Dexter's 8. Despite the fact that Dexter was dealing with real life sh*t like changing nappies and going to the shop for milk, all Hannibal had to deal with was his overly emotional relationships with Will and Abigail, yet he has still found himself being forced to flee.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#31  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Hannibal wins all rounds NO DOUBT after watching season 2. EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH HANNIBAL. UNDERRATED MASTERPIECE.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dexter wins no doubt about it he throws Hannibal somwhere along the lines of the gulf stream once he has had his fun

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dexter wins no doubt about it he throws Hannibal somwhere along the lines of the gulf stream once he has had his fun

Dexter is not winning all those rounds. Its fairly even to be honest.