#1 Posted by D00MSMITH (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Who has greater expertise in robotics-

Hank Pym, The Scientist Supreme

OR

Doctor Doom vs. Doctor Who

Dr Doom

#2 Posted by Killemall (18734 posts) - - Show Bio

@D00MSMITH: I have always been of the opinion that Dr. Doom is a lot more smarter but Dr. Doom is not necessarily known for his robotics. Still Doom wins in my opinion because not only can he use science in his robots but he has the ability to use magic and augment them with mystical energies.

Will wait and see what other have to respond to this.

#3 Posted by zandor (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:GLaDOS stomps them in robotics.

#4 Posted by Killemall (18734 posts) - - Show Bio

@zandor said:

@Killemall:GLaDOS stomps them in robotics.

Ok i'll bite who's GLaDOS??

#5 Posted by zandor (850 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

@Killemall said:

@zandor said:

@Killemall:GLaDOS stomps them in robotics.

Ok i'll bite who's GLaDOS??

#6 Posted by Killemall (18734 posts) - - Show Bio

@zandor: LOL no comments :)

#7 Posted by zandor (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I rest my case :)

#8 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12339 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate joke thread...

#9 Posted by D00MSMITH (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:MODOK claims that Dr Doom is the world's greatest expert in robotics.

#10 Posted by Killemall (18734 posts) - - Show Bio

@D00MSMITH said:

@Killemall:MODOK claims that Dr Doom is the world's greatest expert in robotics.

He did?? I wasnt aware of this, although MODOK's claim isnt really cannon per say, it has be to backed by evidence, but i was always of the opinion that Dr. Doom is a lot smater than Hank Pym and hence should win him in pretty much everything! then again i have never been a real fan of Hank Pym myself, so dont know man.

#11 Posted by D00MSMITH (94 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by chtri001 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Hank Pym was able to build Ultron, the single most advanced robot on Earth. I think Doctor Doom is smarter in general. But, when it comes to robotics, Hank Pym has better feats. Doctor Doom mainly just builds mindless Doombots.

#13 Posted by entropy_aegis (15980 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom pymslaps.

#14 Posted by Saren (26582 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

Doom pymslaps.

LOL.

Moderator Online
#15 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
@chtri001 said:

Well, Hank Pym was able to build Ultron, the single most advanced robot on Earth. I think Doctor Doom is smarter in general. But, when it comes to robotics, Hank Pym has better feats. Doctor Doom mainly just builds mindless Doombots.

This^
#16 Posted by Killemall (18734 posts) - - Show Bio

@D00MSMITH said:

That would most likely be considered hyperbole, but i get your point!

@TheGoldenOne said:

@chtri001 said:

Well, Hank Pym was able to build Ultron, the single most advanced robot on Earth. I think Doctor Doom is smarter in general. But, when it comes to robotics, Hank Pym has better feats. Doctor Doom mainly just builds mindless Doombots.

This^

I disagree, with all due respect, because Hank build Ulton and lets look at what happened, it turned evil and now is one of the greatest villian Hank Pym and the avengers have to face. countless times hank has shown regrets for building ultron and hence its more of a downside to his creativeness than anything. that sounds more like a negative feat to me :)

#17 Posted by Atomic_Punk (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go Pym. Ultron tops anything I've seen from Doom's robotics.

#18 Edited by ChaosBlazer (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Atomic_Punk said:

Gotta go Pym. Ultron tops anything I've seen from Doom's robotics.

Doom made a bot that beat up Silver Surfer

#19 Posted by ChaosBlazer (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom is smarter and has better tech

#20 Posted by JUSTBEINGHONEST (19 posts) - - Show Bio

hank built ultron, END OF DISCUSSION

#21 Edited by BeaconofStrength (8852 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd honestly say Pym has a very good shot at beating Doom in the robotics department.

#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (5311 posts) - - Show Bio

Pym

Online
#23 Posted by TheDandyMan (2410 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron wasn't exactly a success as far as I can tell...