Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Telcalipoca
3 ZAKUS
3 ZAKUS

VS

Pym as giant man
Pym as giant man

pym was in his lab cooking up some magical sciency potions when his work turned into a portal and transported him to the gundamn universe. This is during the original one year war gundam universe so the Zakus are there taking over the city in the name of of the Principality of Zeon.Pym doesnt know whats going but he sees 3 giant robots destroying the city so he juices up and turns into giant man( thanks to his sweet science magic). The zeon ms pilots think hank is a federation gov expirement gone horribly right(giant soldiers could tip things to the federation) so they decide to hault their current mission to bring this new find to zeon scientist.

Fight takes place in the middle of downtown the Zakus are armed with their axes only making this a hand to hand fight. i think giving the zakus guns would be the equivalent of hank vs 3 dozen bullets so no guns, bazookas only axes. Zakus cannot fly around as seen in MS gundam 0083 stardust memory but walk on the ground like in the 08th MS team but they can use their jet packs for a boost.

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#2  Edited By TronHammer

The 3 Zakus win. They'll team up on him like he's a typical mobil suit. A flesh and blood man against 3 heavy metal engines of destruction has no chance unless he's 10 times their size.

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Telcalipoca

@HammerTron said:

The 3 Zakus win. They'll team up on him like he's a typical mobil suit. A flesh and blood man against 3 heavy metal engines of destruction has no chance unless he's 10 times their size.

as giant man hes a 50 tonner in the marvel verse people of that level tear machines apart even those as big as zakus. because hes human and not a giant machine he has greater flexibility allowing him to doge attacks quicker and even disarm them and use their weapons.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xeon1cs

Considering Hank wasn't even flinching when flaming comets were smashing into him when Scott went Dark Phoenix, and lifting cruise liners, I think he'll be okay.

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Telcalipoca

@xeon1cs said:

Considering Hank wasn't even flinching when flaming comets were smashing into him when Scott went Dark Phoenix, and lifting cruise liners, I think he'll be okay.

but but...they have saber axes!!

wouldnt a lifting a cruise put hank as a 100+ toner? now as i mentioned they have axes that can cut through steel and other harder man made material though they maynot be as flexible as hank they are trained pilots with exp. fighting other giant machines. They can attack hank from different positions in turn or at once to make it harder for him to block their attacks.The boost could also help them attack from above while another waits to see where he dodges to. 3 coordinated opponets would make it hard for hank to pummel them.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xeon1cs

@Telcalipoca: Well, Hank should also possess the ability to shrink the Zakus.

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Telcalipoca

@xeon1cs said:

@Telcalipoca: Well, Hank should also possess the ability to shrink the Zakus.

wait waht!? i had no idea he could do that. mighty avengers showed me he could get the job done better than the best so i guess i shouldnt be too surprised