Hancock vs Team

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingTPhil

Hancock vs the MCU Avengers and MOS Kryptonians.

Morals off, no prep, hulkbuster allowed for stark

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RandomSid82

Team probably wins due to sheer numbers. The Kryptonians could give him a decent fight by themselves. Thor and Hulk together would be a tough fight. Hawkeye, Widow, Cap, and Tony all die though.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

What feats does Hancock have to make this even a reasonable discussion?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch said:

He has some great feats, but so do some of the other players here. Widow, Tony, Hawkeye, Cap would all be pretty much non-factors(tony might get in a lucky shot or two). But the Kryptonians and Hulk and Thor combined, and he doesn't have any TP resistance feats so Scarlet Witch also. Provided she didn't TP him from the start, he would put up a good fight but I don't think he could take all of them.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Superman solos, Zod solos, Thor solos.

Not even close.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: What he said.

Also, Wanda Solos.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RandomSid82

@sebast_allen said:

@leo-343: What he said.

Also, Wanda Solos.

Wanda actually could because Hancock has no TP defense, provided she got her TP off before he took her down with a candy bar.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

We may never know.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch said:

He has some great feats, but so do some of the other players here. Widow, Tony, Hawkeye, Cap would all be pretty much non-factors(tony might get in a lucky shot or two). But the Kryptonians and Hulk and Thor combined, and he doesn't have any TP resistance feats so Scarlet Witch also. Provided she didn't TP him from the start, he would put up a good fight but I don't think he could take all of them.

It's been a long time since I've seen Hancock, but I don't recall anything particularly impressive. Didn't he just have general super speed, super strength and invulnerability? The super strength and super speed should be matched by any of the major players on the other side. The only place I see Hancock having an advantage is in invulnerability because the movie seemed to imply he couldn't be hurt if he was not with his mate, but we never really saw that tested against someone with super strength.

Also, I would think Tony should have enough weaponry to at least be a nuisance to Hancock.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team probably wins due to sheer numbers. The Kryptonians could give him a decent fight by themselves. Thor and Hulk together would be a tough fight. Hawkeye, Widow, Cap, and Tony all die though.

Team

@xtreme1 said:

Team

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch said:
@randomsid said:
@batwatch said:

It's been a long time since I've seen Hancock, but I don't recall anything particularly impressive. Didn't he just have general super speed, super strength and invulnerability? The super strength and super speed should be matched by any of the major players on the other side. The only place I see Hancock having an advantage is in invulnerability because the movie seemed to imply he couldn't be hurt if he was not with his mate, but we never really saw that tested against someone with super strength.

Also, I would think Tony should have enough weaponry to at least be a nuisance to Hancock.

He had the super durability necessary to take a fully loaded train to the face and not even flinch. He had the strength to toss a whale over a mile back into the ocean casually, he used a candy bar like a gun while he was becoming human and severely weakened. He showed much better speed than anyone on here. He was capable of flying to the moon, painting a logo large enough to be seen from earth covering half the moon and be back on earth talking to Ray on the phone. Even if we lowball it and say it took him the entire month after that last battle to the time the phone call took place that puts it at mach 5-6 speeds. And yes, we did see his durability tested against someone with super strength. He fought Mary and took everything she threw at him without being hurt by any of it. She even slammed a Semi-truck down on his head and it didn't hurt him at all. He also casually flicked a rocket away from him in the bank robbery scene.

WhereDaBooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Superduper stomp alone

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RandomSid82

@wheredabooty said:

LOL Superduper stomp alone

Lmao, Superman from Man of Steel is NOT going to beat Hancock alone. It's hilarious when people say that. They obviously never watched the film or the directors commentaries. I absolutely believe that the team would win, but no one Kryptonian alone showed anywhere near enough to be able to take Hancock down by themselves.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps. Too many powerhouses.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hancock can only die from being close to his "soul mate" so he takes it. Hulk gets bfrd and the rest eventually tire after a longggggggg fight

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch said:
@randomsid said:
@batwatch said:

He had the super durability necessary to take a fully loaded train to the face and not even flinch. He had the strength to toss a whale over a mile back into the ocean casually, he used a candy bar like a gun while he was becoming human and severely weakened. He showed much better speed than anyone on here. He was capable of flying to the moon, painting a logo large enough to be seen from earth covering half the moon and be back on earth talking to Ray on the phone. Even if we lowball it and say it took him the entire month after that last battle to the time the phone call took place that puts it at mach 5-6 speeds. And yes, we did see his durability tested against someone with super strength. He fought Mary and took everything she threw at him without being hurt by any of it. She even slammed a Semi-truck down on his head and it didn't hurt him at all. He also casually flicked a rocket away from him in the bank robbery scene.

All right. That's more than I remembered.

I don't think the train or semi show anything more impressive than Kryptonian and Hulk endurance. Iron Man and Thor also have taken quite a lot of punishment though I don't know if anything is on par with that. Throwing a whale casually and stopping the train is impressive, but again, I'm not sure if it bests Hulk or Kryptonian feats. The speed might be a factor. I assumed Superman was travelling quickly when taking down those world destoying devices, but I'm not sure if there was anything in the movie that gave us a time for that feat.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RandomSid82

@batwatch said:
@randomsid said:
@batwatch said:
@randomsid said:
@batwatch said:

I don't think the train or semi show anything more impressive than Kryptonian and Hulk endurance. Iron Man and Thor also have taken quite a lot of punishment though I don't know if anything is on par with that. Throwing a whale casually and stopping the train is impressive, but again, I'm not sure if it bests Hulk or Kryptonian feats. The speed might be a factor. I assumed Superman was travelling quickly when taking down those world destoying devices, but I'm not sure if there was anything in the movie that gave us a time for that feat.

The train actually does show better than any of them except maybe Hulk. Superman was hit with a train and was knocked quite a ways away and that was just one train car, not a full train like Hancock. Thor was hit with something comparable in weight and was down, not knocked out, but unable to continue fighting for a bit. Hancock was hit by the train and didn't even flinch.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch said:
@randomsid said:
@batwatch said:
@randomsid said:
@batwatch said:

The train actually does show better than any of them except maybe Hulk. Superman was hit with a train and was knocked quite a ways away and that was just one train car, not a full train like Hancock. Thor was hit with something comparable in weight and was down, not knocked out, but unable to continue fighting for a bit. Hancock was hit by the train and didn't even flinch.

Interesting.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By john_doe_0897

Hancock wins in tough fight