Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Perfect Cell
Buckshot said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Like I said on the other Hancock VS thread...

Hancock is a minor god. He is basically Zeus created by the God (as his wife stated)...

And Yes, Hancock (Zeus) is alot more powerful than Mary (Goddess) Hera. All that hurricain and tornadoes powers. Hancock can do as well... As long as he remembers he's Zeus."
Wasn't in the movie.

Perfect Cell said:
Well Hancock is immortal. He can always lead Superman away from the Earth and into a solar system with a red Star. Then Superman will surely lose.
Or he might not do that at all since he knows nothing of Superman's powers. Or Superman, not being a complete idiot, might not follow him. Or Superman could take the fight to the sun where he's even more powerful.
"

I know Superman needs to breath sometime. His powerful lungs can hold for long periods of a time, but If Hancock is immortal he can live out in space. (for eternity even)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Superman wins.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Triumphant

Superman wins. Immortality does not grant a win.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Ego
Valor said:
"Superman wins. Immortality does not grant a win."

If the fight takes years someone will age.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Triumphant
Its hard for me to imagine the fight going on that long.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ego
Valor said:
"
Its hard for me to imagine the fight going on that long.
"

for people of invincible status, the fight has a potential of lasting that long.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Triumphant

When have two invincible people been in fight that lasted long enough for Superman to age to the point where he is weak?
Just because you can't die doesn't mean you can't get knocked out. And have we all forgotten about Superman's heat vision and super breath?

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Rdeegvainl

lygan said:

"First off it is true, Hancock will destroy superman, Superman is not immortal, and he is not invincible. now....... they both have 1 weakness, but for superman to be able to bring the Exwife yet again he will have fight her the same way as hancock, and plus she is twice stronger than hacock, so superman will get raped. and even if superman brings her, then all hancock has to do is get close to superman and just hold Kryptonite next to him.
"
His wife stated she was stronger, where do you get twice as strong? When have they shown anything on a level that could hurt superman? Also how does hancock know about kryptonite? Superman still lifted an enormous, island/continent into space even though it was made with kryptonite.

Perfect Cell
said:
"Like I said on the other Hancock VS thread...

Hancock is a minor god. He is basically Zeus created by the God (as his wife stated)...

And Yes, Hancock (Zeus) is alot more powerful than Mary (Goddess) Hera. All that hurricain and tornadoes powers. Hancock can do as well... As long as he remembers he's Zeus."
Zues was not a minor God he is a major greek god, and if we are going by rhetoric from the movie, the word angel came up, which are significantly weaker than gods. Your linking them to specific gods doesn't mean a thing. Mary said she was stronger than him, and he couldn't prove her wrong. Where do you even get that he can do the same thing as Mary? He couldn't when they fought, and never showed that he could any time after that.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Ego said:
"Valor said:

If the fight takes years someone will age."
Hancock doesnot age.
Lune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Lune

hancock wins cause he is sweet

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Lune said:
"hancock wins cause he is sweet"
That is why he beats hulk in the forum you made.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Triumphant
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Ego said:
"Valor said:

If the fight takes years someone will age."
Hancock doesnot age.
"
This fight would not take years. What's stopping Supes from using his super speed to grab Hancock and fly to the sun and beating him to a pulp before Hancock realized what was happening. Remember that Superman can fly fast enough to go back in time. He's strong enough to pick up an island full of Kryptonite and heave it into space! When has Hancock shown such feats of strength? NEVER. This thread isn't about what Hancock could do if he had more movies. Its about what he has done in the movie he was in. In that movie he did some great stuff but not enough to beat Superman. Maybe if they a sequel, we'll be able to see if he can achieve greater feats of strength but until then, Superman is the winner.
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Bart Simpson
Hedatary said:
"Jeez, isn't there anyonebody that could beat supes other than goku?
"

The Yoshi and Kirby from the thread I created about them would cream him.
DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By DJSNuva1
@Zenma said:
"hancock wins. he's immortal cannot kill him unless you bring his ex-wife"

Right... If this was the Comic Superman, he would totally PWN Hancock, but the movie versions are pretty equal.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By JThree47693

Movie Supes was no where near comic Supes. But he would still win. I dont see how Hancock would get a victory here.

killermike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By killermike

superman wins but it would be one heck of a fight. Hancock's pretty strong though he did throw a blue whale pretty far with one hand and it looked like he did it pretty easily.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By lagoon_boy
hancock. he lifted a whale with no efort at all supes almost died by a mountain....
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Superman wins.  Hancock's greatest feat in the movie was him effortlessly chucking the whale back into ocean.  At the most, that's 150 tons.  Granted, I'm sure he could lift and throw a lot more weight, but he has no real feats to back any of it up.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By lagoon_boy
supes in the movie almost got killed..
KennethAbraham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By KennethAbraham
@Warsman:
 hancock doesnt have any weakness how will super man kill him
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Hellos

Superman without too much difficulty. Hancock's immortality hasn't really been tested by heavy hitters at all of his caliber.
manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By manx422

Superman

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By xan84

Superman move THE MOON (superman 3 i blive). He stomps HC / end
EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By EnSabahNurX

Wait can the sun kill hancock? because the only way he dies is if he is made mortal by being around his wife lol Honestly hancock is indestructible 
I also don't believe he feels pain(bashed wife with a bunch of kitchen stuff and she didn't react). Durability wise he beats superman, by all definitions he's truly immortal. His strength limit is unknown could be limitless and that goes for all of his abilities(he wasn't given him limits in the film, not even mentioned, only has one weakness which takes a long time to take effect)
Hancock is really just an archetype for a superhero with no limits

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Hellos
@EnSabahNurX said:
"Wait can the sun kill hancock? because the only way he dies is if he is made mortal by being around his wife lol Honestly hancock is indestructible  I also don't believe he feels pain(bashed wife with a bunch of kitchen stuff and she didn't react). Durability wise he beats superman, by all definitions he's truly immortal. His strength limit is unknown could be limitless and that goes for all of his abilities(he wasn't given him limits in the film, not even mentioned, only has one weakness which takes a long time to take effect) Hancock is really just an archetype for a superhero with no limits "

I wouldn't have a clue as to what Hancock can take before he perishes, the one super human fight he had was with his kryptonite so it would be impossible for me to know how much he can take. 
But without the feats, movie Superman having some absolutely rediculous ones under his belt, is going to beat him.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#76  Edited By mavfan626

Hancock coz his a bump with nothin to lose.
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Blue Son

If I may jump into the argument (and I've seen both movies) let's go for the tale of the tape  

Based on the Superman Returns Movies, he appears to have all of his powers: 

Superhuman Strength, Invulnerability, Flight, Superhuman Speed, X-Ray Vision, Telescopic/Microscopic Vision, Heat Vision, Super-Hearing, Super Breath/Freeze Breath,

and Regeneration    

His weakness as usual is Kryptonite

Superman is shown to possess enough invulnerability to stare unblinkingly as a gun is fired point blank at his eye and receive no damage at all. Kryptonite does lower his strength, but due to flying above the clouds and into the rays of the sun, he gained enough amplified strength to lift Lex Luthor's kryptonite-based sub-continent beyond the Earth's atmosphere and into space, despite the kryptonite in his body and the kryptonite coming from the continent, though this severely weakens him and he falls back down to Earth in a coma.     

Also included in his feats is sending a shuttle into outer space safely and then stopping an airplane from crashing in the middle of a baseball stadium during a game, lifting a sinking yacht out of the water, stopping flames from reaching a reactor plant with his super breath, and catching the Daily Planet globe in mid air...

Hancock is invulnerable, immortal, possesses superhuman strength, highly developed regeneration, and can fly at supersonic speeds.  

His weakness is that when he gets close to his former wife Mary for a long period of time he begins to lose his powers. 

What Mary tells Hancock is that they have lived for 3,000 years with their powers, having been called gods and angels in their time, and now superheroes in THIS time.  

Hancock has lifted an SUV in midair with easy with one hand while flying, a patrol car with one hand to protect a wounded officer, been shot at point blank range with machine guns, stopped a moving train in its tracks as it smashed into him, chucked a whale back into the sea, bitch slapped a missile from a rocket launcher away from him, and flown to the moon to paint Ray's (Mary's new husband) All-Heart logo on the moon. Also Mary dropped a semi-truck (trailer and all) on top of him and he didn't feel a thing, proving that it takes a while before he begins to lose his powers.

To be honest...I don't think there WOULD be a winner to this fight. 

Superman CLEARLY has more abilities that Hancock, but will his heat vision or super breath or speed have any effect of Hancock who’s both immortal and invulnerable?

There is also an argument that was thrown out that makes a lot of sense...Hancock had amnesia for almost 80 years, in the beginning of the movie he's couldn't even lift off or land properly without damaging the ground around him. By the end of the movie he could fly with finesse much like Supes...so there's no telling what additional powers and abilities he might possess what he starts to retrain himself or IF he gets his memories back. 

Based on the data we have so far...I think it's FAIR to call this fight a DRAW...with MASSIVE...MASSIVE  collateral damage.    

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By TonyMack510

1. The Brandon Routh Superman from the 2006 film "Superman Returns" was not that impressive but is still strong enough to take out Hancock even though i think it would be a good fight for this version of Supes. Why Brandon Routh Supes wins, its because he still has a variety of abilities that Hancock does not have which will prove vital in an all out fight.

2. If this was Christopher Reeve's version of Superman then Hancock gets God Stomped, the feats displayed in the Christopher Reeve  Superman films where some what similar to the Silver Age Superman in the comics, being able to break the light speed barrier and travel time to bring lois lane back to life, moving the moon very easily, battling 3 kryptonians all at once, fighting a powerful being like Nuclear Man and winning. without a doubt Reeve's Version of Supes blows Rouths Supes out of the water not only by looks but also impressive feats. Christopher Reeve's Superman is perhaps the closest thing to a Silver Age Superman we will ever see on the Big Screen.

theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By theiconic

hancock wins

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Blue Son

@TonyMack510:

Read my post up top...THEN say that again. lol

puiwaihin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By puiwaihin

I agree with Blue Son 100%

However, I'll add that if both of them know the vulnerabilities of the other, then Hancock wins.  Hancock could easily go get some Kryptonite and come back.  If Superman wanted to bring Hacock's wife into it, he'd have to fight her to do it.  Kryptonize doesn't fight back.  Ex-wife does.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By mira
@King Saturn said:
" Superman would beat Hancock. Hancock has no ground Super Speed... only Speed through Flight... the movie Superman had Super Speed on foot and he has more Power than Hancock... Though I thought the Hancock movie was awesome. I gotta give this fight to Superman "
I agree. Superman is just more powerful.
I saw Hancock movie and you're right...it's awesome. Good thing is that they'll probably make Hancock 2 (2012). Or at least I hope so.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TonyMack510
@Blue Son said:
"

@TonyMack510:

Read my post up top...THEN say that again. lol

"
@Blue Son:  I still stick to what i said yea Brandon Routh Supes has all of his abilities but he is nowhere near Christopher Reeve Superman in feats, i agree that Hancock would be a hard fight for Brandon Routh Supes but i think Supes has enough to take the win due to more variety of abilities and Hancock may be Invulnerable and Immortal but he can be knocked out.
Avatar image for golden_superman
Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Golden Superman
@Hedatary:
" Jeez, isn't there anyonebody that could beat supes other than goku? "

Way Biggg.............
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Golden Superman said:
" @Hedatary:
" Jeez, isn't there anyonebody that could beat supes other than goku? "
  Way Biggg............. "

No............
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Superman wins easily 

Superman Returns was a direct sequel to Superman II, taking place 5 years after the events of Superman II. And ingoring Superman III and Superman IV. In the first Superman movie he flew so fast he reversed time. In the second movie he fought 3 Kryptonians. And in Superman Returns he lifted a continent whilst being stabbed by Kryptonite. 

Superman easily has better feats and stomps this. Though Superman Returns sucked compared to the first 2 Superman movies. Hancock was a better movie than Superman Returns.

atmosphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By atmosphere
@lordraiden: i believe since they are both aliens strength is an unknown variable, super man is stronger but he has no heart, when he comes in counter with his weakness he is like what? Hancock is unfuckwithable, and has much more heart, plus his weakness is less likely to catch em in the long run, just stay away from charliz theron and ur okay.  Even weakened Hancock could talk incredible pain and damage and toss things that take an industrial dolly to even move in a small distance I got it to Hancock.
atmosphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By atmosphere
@Tevnoba: yeah bro bringing the logic thank u
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#89  Edited By mrtrickster

superman lifted an island full of kryptonite into outer space, movie superman saved city in chaos by using super breath to cool off the fire in the pipeline. the best hancock strength feat was lifting and throwing that whale. although we never saw the upper limit of hancock, but based on feat superman wins.

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By TheFlash4740

Superman Returns was Awful. And Hancock had alot of gaps in it. Was decent overall, but could of been A lot better.

Hancock just doesn't have the Feats Supes does. Period. Smith is my favorite actor, but showed nothing crazy powerful

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#91  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Superman would win. Though I think I enjoyed Hancock more as a movie.

DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By DaMainMan

I say it'd be a helluva fight with Hancock taking 6/10 at least. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Bump. Superman would take this. His feats stomp hancock's.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By jeanroygrant

HANCOCK

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#95  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

HANCOCK OR SUPERMAN?
If Supes Kidnaps his ex-wife and put her front of him, Supes wins.
If Hancock shoves a kryptonite up supes butt, then he wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hancock was never said to have that type of physical power and speed, but he is immortal and immune to everything just like the Chris Reeve was in Superman the movie. That silver age rendition. Immune to everything but magic, red sunlight and things from krypton, where as Hancock is only vulnerable to others like him. Also, Superman Returns was a Sequel to Superman 2, which was a direct Sequel to Superman 1 lol...so as much as I flipping hated Superman Returns, he is Silver Age, all be it poorly written and the director and writers really didnt understand in the slightest what this meant, he didnt need a ship to travel other galaxies and certainly wouldnt take more than a few days if not minutes to get there and back. Dumb Writing, but based on the story and the idea that the movie is the real 3rd Superman...he is Silver Age

He lifted the continent ( it was supposed to be continent out in the middle of the ocean yet people saw it rise from the the east coast of the usa, so it was massive ). He lifted that up under heavy kryptonite poisoning. I really don't see hancock doing that :P Hancock the movie was way better than Superman Returns though...so...theres that.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By isaac_clarke

Reeve's Superman would stomp, the later not so much.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Superman wins, still showed more in feats then Hancock

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points