This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Gaevus Mesias (45 posts) - - Show Bio

So guyz, whose it gonna be?

Now before you start saying, "Dumbass, it's obviously Superman." Think of this
If everything else canceled itself out, what would Superman have that Hancock doesn't? Well here's a dander, Hancock CAN'T die under any circumstances unless his wife's around (let's say she's somewhere in Tennessee while Hancock is in California) Superman's died before in case anyone's read The Death of Superman comics.
#2 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Superman for this although they probably are on the same strength scale Superman has a whole lot of other power Hancock didn't or at least couldn't use second I think Superman is much faster than Hancock and from what was seen in the movie Superman may be stronger only by the things Hancock has lifted Supes has torn through moons

#3 Posted by Gaevus Mesias (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, good observation Midnightist, but we've only seen a few of the things Hancock can do, so I say Hancock just because he CAN'T DIE, if those two fight for days upon days, Superman would probably die again by Hancock's hand. . . . .cock.

#4 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
Gaevus Mesias said:
"Yes, good observation Midnightist, but we've only seen a few of the things Hancock can do, so I say Hancock just because he CAN'T DIE, if those two fight for days upon days, Superman would probably die again by Hancock's hand. . . . .cock."
the thing is we know hes immortal but that isn't always the same as "wont die" a vampire is "immortal" and you can still stake it in the heart . Superman has lived to the year one million and gone beyond his prime so the simple fact that nothing can kill Hancock can be known plus I'm only going off what I see but chances are that all he can do given the amnesia 
#5 Posted by Gaevus Mesias (45 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hancock has the same exact powers of his ex-wife, who obviously beat Hancock, then Hancock, if he learns those powers, is either stalemate with Supes or better.

#6 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

that true but too much into what could leads away from the battle at hand and even then all she showed different was storm control and heat generation and to supes that at no big

#7 Posted by Gaevus Mesias (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock is also smarter than Superman, but I really think they're stalemate, let's wait & see what others think.

#8 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock hasn't done anything Supes can't do.

Superman is faster and stronger. Add all the other powers...

Superman FTW!!!

#9 Posted by Gaevus Mesias (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Who thinks they can sum up who would win, Hancock is obviously and likely same physical strength as Supes, probably slower, but definately better.

#10 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock in a blowout!

#11 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

How the hell is Hancock better?

Using feats, Superman trumps him.

#12 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio
Gaevus Mesias said:
"

Who thinks they can sum up who would win, Hancock is obviously and likely same physical strength as Supes, probably slower, but definately better.

"
Yup yup yup whatever u say.
#13 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wouldn't say Hancock is smarter just street smart maybe and not a boy scott. He could win simply by fighting different than Supers, but given Supes track record I think he would end up winning although they would have beaten each other near death and ruined the city

#14 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

going to be locked

#15 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio