This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

I was reading Justice League the other day and couldn't help but notice this...

...see that? Amazing, huh. I'd estimate Joe here to weigh at least 181 pounds, that's over 800 newtons of force he's exerting on the ground! as you can see, Joe shows absolutely no signs of struggle here, he even has his arms crossed! Does Joe have limits? Can anyone stop him? I don't know, but he is clearly a force to be reckoned with. At first, I had trouble finding an opponent for Joe. Then, I realized Hancock is perfect. If you've seen the movie, you'll remember that Hancock didn't show signs of struggle when he did stuff like pick up a car. So, like Joe, he too may be limitless in strength. Here we have two formidable opponents, both who have not shown to have any sort of limit (excluding Hancock's ex-wife being around). Who wins?

• Fight to KO or death.
  • Morals off, bloodlust on.
  • Fight takes place in the sahara desert.
#2 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#3 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on, this is the fight you've all been waiting for, folks! Two unstoppable characters with no known limits going all out in a brawl for the ages, any takers?

#4 Posted by Erik (31623 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I was like O_o then I saw who made the thread and I was like :D

#5 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

At first I was like O_o then I saw who made the thread and I was like :D

Totally true, couldn't describe it better myself.

#6 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

MORE HANCOCK THREADS PLEASE

#7 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

No-one contends that Hancock's strength is limitless, only his Invulnerability. Hancock is at least in the 40+ ton range and likely the 100 ton range or so.

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

Come on, this is the fight you've all been waiting for, folks! Two unstoppable characters with no known limits going all out in a brawl for the ages, any takers?

Locking this. You know why. LOL.