• 168 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2404 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off. Fight in Los Angelas. No speedblitzing. No BFR(No exploding planets). Fight 100 yards apart. To the death.

Round 1: regular GokU(no ss)

Round 2: ss4j

I personally think hancock.

#2 Posted by Nefarious (17625 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku's head is going up somebody's a$$.

#3 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't watched Hancock in a while, but does he have any decent speed feats?

#4 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock drops a train (or anything weighing more than 10-40 tons) on Goku FTW in the first round

Hancock shanks ssj4 Goku with a piece of glass FTW in the second match

#6 Posted by VenomousDragon (843 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock is completely invulnerable unless hes spent time with that chick and since he put that giant heart on the moon, im pretty sure he can breath in space.

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (11471 posts) - - Show Bio

SS3 can win, neither 4 nor base stand a chance however.

#8 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

#9 Posted by MrPuertillo (342 posts) - - Show Bio

CIS

#10 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hancock drops a train (or anything weighing more than 10-40 tons) on Goku FTW in the first round

Hancock shanks ssj4 Goku with a piece of glass FTW in the second match

LOL

#11 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2005 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#12 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: LOL a train.

#13 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: yep... lets just say he took a trip to the junk yard after this little incident...

....and decided to bring it on the way there... hey at least i didn't suggest the whale...

#14 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku drops a planet buster on his dome piece.

#15 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Trains+Whales>Planet busting attacks

#16 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_ said:

Like he's does this once in his own show. Let's face it, every time someone threatens to use a planet buster or claimed buster actually goes off, Goku is either killed, the entire cast paralyzed in fear or running away from it(despite how redundant that is).

#17 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

wait wait. SSJ4 < SSJ3??? OMG my childhood was just ruined

#18 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

goku

#19 Edited by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@Kinasin_ said:

Like he's does this once in his own show. Let's face it, every time someone threatens to use a planet buster or claimed buster actually goes off, Goku is either killed, the entire cast paralyzed in fear or running away from it(despite how redundant that is).

He defeated Kid Buu who busted planet in the manga, and on the show. If you're talking strictly show then it's even more of a godstomp as vegeta busted a planet right at the start of dbz.

Edit--

Even piccolo at the start of dbz was busting moons. Hell, I bet even nappa would break him.

#20 Posted by nickzambuto (11471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

wait wait. SSJ4 < SSJ3??? OMG my childhood was just ruined

Based on feats, Ginyu Force>SS4 Goku.

SS3 shatters a mountain. SS4 gets stuck in ice.

#21 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: you just might be right, because has a kid I didnt paid attention to feats, I just assume that SSJ4 was above SSJ3. And in the games the same thing happens.

So SSJ4 Gogeta is below regular gogeta or vegito?

for everyone else: does hancock have super speed? I cant remember

#22 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@Kinasin_ said:

why would he destroy a planet ? lol . frieza is capable of destroy planets in his first form and does so because he is evil . goku by the end of dbz in base form is way stronger than frieza's first form , so as a result , he would be able to destroy planets , if he wanted to

#23 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_: SS4 goku is too weak to do so...and goku would probably have to be super saiyan to do any sufficient damage to hancock...but lets ignore that...cuz it's not like it would take him any time at all to charge a planet buster at base form...cus planet busters are just flyin out his ass blowin up planets left and right with out him even having noticed he destroyed the planet he was on.... oh wait ... he cant breathe in space........

@FourthDeity said:

#24 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

yes super sayian 4 was a jobber but thats just the product of good old fashion pis . goku in gt was still pretty strong ( although he was cut by glass) he defeated general rildo who was supposedly stronger than majin buu ( before he went ssj4)

#25 Edited by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Kinasin_: SS4 goku is too weak to do so...and goku would probably have to be super saiyan to do any sufficient damage to hancock...but lets ignore that...cuz it's not like it would take him any time at all to charge a planet buster at base form...cus planet busters are just flyin out his ass blowin up planets left and right with out him even having noticed he destroyed the planet he was on.... oh wait ... he cant breathe in space........

@FourthDeity said:

First of all dbgt isn't even canon. Second of all even Nappa at the start of the series could take out Hancock. Also quit bringing up Pis that disregards everything that was done in the past. SSJ4 Goku also defeated a character who was gonna wipe out the universe with his Minus energy.

#26 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_ said:

He defeated Kid Buu who busted planet in the manga, and on the show. If you're talking strictly show then it's even more of a godstomp as vegeta busted a planet right at the start of dbz.

Edit--

Even piccolo at the start of dbz was busting moons. Hell, I bet even nappa would break him.

He didn't beat Kid Buu in base and when Kid Buu fired a planet buster, he sat there terrified. If Vegeta hadn't have the testicular fortitude to cancel out his blast Buu would have killed him right there, then Buu charges up an even larger blast and the two of them tried outrunning the damn thing, which like I said was pretty idiotic.

Roshi did the same thing in DB. The problem is, they float around that same destructive power the entire series. Goku was going down to Cell's self destruct that was claimed to be planet busting, despite being MUCH stronger than he was previously.

#27 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@Kinasin_ said:

Edit--

He didn't beat Kid Buu in base and when Kid Buu fired a planet buster, he sat there terrified. If Vegeta hadn't have the testicular fortitude to cancel out his blast Buu would have killed him right there, then Buu charges up an even larger blast and the two of them tried outrunning the damn thing, which like I said was pretty idiotic.

Roshi did the same thing in DB. The problem is, they float around that same destructive power the entire series. Goku was going down to Cell's self destruct that was claimed to be planet busting, despite being MUCH stronger than he was previously.

Never said he did beat him in base. It makes no difference considering even Frieza could bust a planet early on in the series.

#28 Posted by nickzambuto (11471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@nickzambuto: you just might be right, because has a kid I didnt paid attention to feats, I just assume that SSJ4 was above SSJ3. And in the games the same thing happens.

So SSJ4 Gogeta is below regular gogeta or vegito?

for everyone else: does hancock have super speed? I cant remember

SS4 Gogeta I would assume to be around Frieza level.

@isaac_clarke said:

@Kinasin_ said:

Edit--

False. Cell's self destruct was said to be capable of destroying Earth. That's at LEAST. It was never said 'GAAHH THIS ATTACK HAS EXACTLY THE AMOUNT OF POWER NEEDED TO DESTROY EARTH!" He just said "I'M BLOWING MAH SELF UP AND TAKING YOU ALL WITH ME!"

#29 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_: not to mention that frieza's blast didn't take long to charge either .

#30 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Even a Moonbuster from Piccolo at the start of dbz would end Hancock.

#31 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shikarenji said:

why would he destroy a planet ? lol . frieza is capable of destroy planets in his first form and does so because he is evil . goku by the end of dbz in base form is way stronger than frieza's first form , so as a result , he would be able to destroy planets , if he wanted to

I don't have issues with Goku planet busting. I have issues with people thinking he can do so in a fight and not die as a result. If he used that kind of power in a fight, he'd kill himself in the process. It's why during the Cell Games he had the entire cast going into a panic attack when he charged up his blasts and aimed it right at Cell.

I'd prefer if people argued that Goku beats Hancock in a physical fight, which debatably Hancock is invulnerable, but he doesn't have much feats of tanking anything of Goku's caliber of striking power.

@Kinasin_ said:

Never said he did beat him in base. It makes no difference considering even Frieza could bust a planet early on in the series.

Then you're confusing what I meant. Goku can't fire planet busters in people's faces without killing himself.

@nickzambuto said:

False. Cell's self destruct was said to be capable of destroying Earth. That's at LEAST. It was never said 'GAAHH THIS ATTACK HAS EXACTLY THE AMOUNT OF POWER NEEDED TO DESTROY EARTH!" He just said "I'M BLOWING MAH SELF UP AND TAKING YOU ALL WITH ME!"

And the actual explosion was depicted no where near the size of Earth and destroyed something smaller than a house. If you have an argument where it's known to be more potent than capable of destroying the Earth, I'm all for hearing it. Because regardless of how much more powerful the characters got, including Buu, they all ended up getting blown apart by claimed planet busters.

#32 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Lol.

I.A.T.

#33 Edited by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@Kinasin_ said:

Then you're confusing what I meant. Goku can't fire planet busters in people's faces without killing himself.

I'm not confusing what you said at all. Also sure he can. He has Ki control he can launch it right at him, and make it blast off into space. He'll he also has instant transmission. He could destroy the planet as well if he wanted to and then go straight to a planet he would be safe.

#34 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (4554 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku powers up and screams...for like half an hour...Hancock grabs the top of that skyscraper he dropped that escalade on and shoves it where the Chi don't shine.

#35 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: he could use planet busting attacks without killing himself , his durability far surpasses planet busting , cells explosion was beyond planetbusting by far .

@nickzambuto:

lol

#36 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_ said:

I'm not confusing what you said at all. Also sure he can. He has Ki control he can launch it right at him, and make it blast off into space.

I've never seen him fire something that could destroy a planet at all in the franchise. People argue ki control, but even those big blasts didn't expand on impact with the target and went through them like paper bags.

#37 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2404 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Goku powers up and screams...for like half an hour...Hancock grabs the top of that skyscraper he dropped that escalade on and shoves it where the Chi don't shine.

Or he just casually tosses a moonbuster that even beginning of series piccolo could do instantly and shoves down hancocks throat.

#39 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

If Goku is more durable than planet busting attacks he should stop dying to them.

#40 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

If Goku is more durable than planet busting attacks he should stop dying to them.

he dies to make the plot interesting lol . and he's only died twice , both of which were by his choice .

#41 Edited by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyways I'm sensing obvious hatred bias towards a series from a few people in this thread. I don't want to waste anymore time with people who are biased.

#42 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (4554 posts) - - Show Bio

But Hancock can't be hurt physically..even if a move from Goku does hurt him it ain't gonna kill him.

#43 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey: that was reaction speed? cause I meant moving not flight

#44 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_: Used to be alot worse lol

#45 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

But Hancock can't be hurt physically..even if a move from Goku does hurt him it ain't gonna kill him.

He can be hurt physically. He was in the movie.

I.A.T.

#46 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

That's a no limits fallacy. You can only go by the best thing he tanked which surely wasn't even moonbuster level.

#47 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kinasin_ said:

Anyways I'm sensing obvious hatred bias towards a series from a few people in this thread. I don't want to waste anymore time with people who are biased.

Not so much hate. Like I said, you're better off arguing Goku using his striking power, because the guy does not fire planet busters in his fights often, if at all.

#48 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus there has to be a distance between him and the girl to determine how powerful/weak he is .

#49 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@Kinasin_ said:

Not so much hate. Like said, you're better off arguing Goku using his striking power, because the guy does not fire planet busters in his fights often, if at all.

You're so horribly wrong as I've already proven. Have a nice day. :)

#50 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@Petey_is_Spidey: that was reaction speed? cause I meant moving not flight

The plane one was. He basically just dodged it when it was flying around the speed of sound. The bank seen wasn't reaction though, more of travel.I don't think he's fast on foot, though.