• 109 results
#1 Posted by Morgan_Freeman (39 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember reading flash comics back when I was a boy in the early fifties, and having recently seen Hancock, was left wondering who would be able to overpower the other in a fight.

#2 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

In before the lock

#3 Posted by Nefarious (20308 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins. 

#4 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, he finds Hancocks gf in a second, then puts them together before IMPing Hancock and killing him.

#5 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

flash easily

#6 Posted by Morgan_Freeman (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: Why would this be locked; there is a 'Flash vs Hulk' thread, and as many people believe that Hancock could defeat Hulk, there is no ridicule in my thread that is not apparent in the other one.

#7 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morgan_Freeman said:

@utotheg38: Why would this be locked; there is a 'Flash vs Hulk' thread, and as many people believe that Hancock could defeat Hulk, there is no ridicule in my thread that is not apparent in the other one.

Well when we talk about comicbook flash, and i dont know which one you are referring to (Barry, Wally, Bart, Garrick etc) fighting to their best potential Hancock has little hope of victor much like Hulk. Flash has femptosecond reaction time, so he should be able to see Hancock punches before he can throw at him, and flash has the ability to BFR people to the bast, how is Hancock even going to counter that?

#8 Posted by Morgan_Freeman (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I understand what you are saying, but all that I was trying to put forward was that there is no reason for this to be locked if the Hulk vs Flash thread has not been locked, as Hancock stands similar chances to the Hulk.

#9 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Morgan_Freeman said:

Well when we talk about comicbook flash, and i dont know which one you are referring to (Barry, Wally, Bart, Garrick etc) fighting to their best potential Hancock has little hope of victor much like Hulk. Flash has femptosecond reaction time, so he should be able to see Hancock punches before he can throw at him, and flash has the ability to BFR people to the bast, how is Hancock even going to counter that?

I was waiting for someone to post this.

It's all good maybe the mods won't say any-*Snickers*

Can't finish the sentence

#10 Posted by Morgan_Freeman (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: Have you read anything that I have put, or have you chosen simply to ignore it.

#11 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morgan_Freeman said:

@utotheg38: Have you read anything that I have put, or have you chosen simply to ignore it.

Yeah, Pretty much.

Why?

Do you mean the hulk comparison?

#12 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morgan_Freeman said:

@Killemall: I understand what you are saying, but all that I was trying to put forward was that there is no reason for this to be locked if the Hulk vs Flash thread has not been locked, as Hancock stands similar chances to the Hulk.

I think its a clear mismatch, much like Hulk vs Flash but its up to mods to decide because for anyone who knows about Flash would know that fighting to the best of his ability neither hancock nor hulk has absolutely no chance of victory. Lets see how sees this thread first, also there are other mismatched thread that arent locked, it depends on whether mods see the thread or not. I am not flagging this thread, i never flag this thread, but if someone does i think the thread would be locked.

#13 Posted by Morgan_Freeman (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: Hancock and the Hulk are of similar power abilities.

There is a Hulk vs Flash thread. It has not been locked.

Now there is a Hancock vs Flash thread. As Hancock is of a similar power ability to the Hulk, this thread should also not be locked.

#14 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Morgan_Freeman said:

I think its a clear mismatch, much like Hulk vs Flash but its up to mods to decide because for anyone who knows about Flash would know that fighting to the best of his ability neither hancock nor hulk has absolutely no chance of victory. Lets see how sees this thread first, also there are other mismatched thread that arent locked, it depends on whether mods see the thread or not. I am not flagging this thread, i never flag this thread, but if someone does i think the thread would be locked.

This, I'm just giving my 2 cents (Which isn't worth much XD)

Oh and flash barely makes It.

#15 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Actually, zemptosecond reaction time (-;

Flash stomps.

#16 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys do realize he said overpower right? not win in an all out fight.

#17 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Flash wins.
#18 Posted by Detroit101 (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, cause most likely hancock is wasted.

#19 Posted by mightyzeus (169 posts) - - Show Bio

flash wins

#20 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock is invincible and Flash doesn't know about his Ex-wife weakness.

So ima gonna give this to Hancock

#21 Posted by nickthedevil (12414 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Zemptosecond reaction time when Wally REALLY pushes himself. (tears his muscles in the process). It's in the last issue of Rogues War, I believe when he pushes himself Hard enough to catch up to Zoom, and tackle him.

#22 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Nykka please.

#23 Posted by nickthedevil (12414 posts) - - Show Bio

Zepto*

#24 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Enough with Hancock threads.

#25 Posted by Jodema (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Flash should win this.

#26 Posted by Enemybird (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash one shots him unless the condition for the win is death.

#27 Posted by k4tzm4n (43909 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I think Hancock threads are pointless. We have no idea what his limitations are normally, only that he can be harmed if the woman is nearby. So, we have absolutely no clue if Flash could hurt him, or in turn, if Hancock had the reflexes to take him down either.

Staff Online
#28 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

One question .If Flash is almighty with his speed force why Doesn't he destroy all Dc villains in one picosecond ?

#29 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

One question .If Flash is almighty with his speed force why Doesn't he destroy all Dc villains in one picosecond ?

Because he's not a bad guy................................And bad writing. XD

#30 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

You guys do realize he said overpower right? not win in an all out fight.

Then wouldn't it still be stomp? XD

#31 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: Flash is stronger than hancock in terms of raw strength?

#32 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

In before the lock

ohh the fashion of the nineties

#33 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Because he's not a bad guy................................And bad writing. XD

Doom has not one but two infinity gauntlets right now. How reed richards still exists is beyond me.

#34 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Cause they are some of villains that flash can't beat duh.

Regardless Hancock has no feats to show that survive flash's strongest attacks.

#35 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock for the win. During the movie he stopped a train and made sonic booms. Since Hancock didn't show any signs of struggle when he did this, that means his strength, speed, and durability are all at level ∞ . Flash doesn't have a prayer.

#36 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

Hancock for the win. During the movie he stopped a train and made sonic booms. Since Hancock didn't show any signs of struggle when he did this, that means his strength, speed, and durability are all at level ∞ . Flash doesn't have a prayer.

you're joking right .........

#37 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@utotheg38: Flash is stronger than hancock in terms of raw strength?

No, But couldn't he steal his speed?

#38 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

@utotheg38 said:

In before the lock

ohh the fashion of the nineties

lol

#39 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

flash easily
#40 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

In before the lock

LMFAO.

#41 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite.

#42 Posted by Kinasin_ (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash no comp.

#43 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

What the f is flash going to do? They wouldn't even be able to move Hancock, Hancock took a train to the face without moving an inch. Also we don't even know much about his powers. We only know that he is invulnerable as long as he isn't near his x wife and even when he is it takes a while for his powers to weaken.

#44 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Killemall: Actually, zemptosecond reaction time (-;

Flash stomps.

I still havent seen Flash show Zeptosecond reaction time. If you could show me a scan or tell me the issue number it would be much appreciated ( i have ever flash issue with me, so if you know the issue number just tell me i can scan it myself), but till then as far as i am concerned Flash has only shown femptosecond reaction time post-crisis and picosecond reaction time in DcNU.

@nickthedevil said:

@Killemall: Zemptosecond reaction time when Wally REALLY pushes himself. (tears his muscles in the process). It's in the last issue of Rogues War, I believe when he pushes himself Hard enough to catch up to Zoom, and tackle him.

Re-read the entire rogue wars, still cant find any mention of Zeptosecond reaction time, the best i find is him saying moving forward 100 thousand miles per second, which isnt zeptosecond reation time, its not even a reaction time, and thats the instance you are talking about i would think. Here's the scan let me know if its the correct scan

#45 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@hermankeson said:

What the f is flash going to do? They wouldn't even be able to move Hancock, Hancock took a train to the face without moving an inch. Also we don't even know much about his powers. We only know that he is invulnerable as long as he isn't near his x wife and even when he is it takes a while for his powers to weaken.

I suppose that is why people are saying Flash would win via speed steal, the way he did to inertia, making him a statue or by dumping him into speedforce or BFRing him into past. As strong as Hancock might be, we know flash has picosecond/ femptosecond reaction time which means , written properly, flash should be able to dodge every punch thrown at him, while Hancock has no defense to speed steal or being bfred into the past, nor can he come back.

#46 Posted by Ricky_Gervais (144 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock has an advantage with flight mate.

#47 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ricky_Gervais said:

Hancock has an advantage with flight mate.

No.Flash can slaughter multiple superheroes with better flight speed than Hancock has.

#48 Posted by nickthedevil (12414 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha. Flight doesn't mean crap to Flash. Love how people pull that one out.

#49 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Haha. Flight doesn't mean crap to Flash. Love how people pull that one out.

Explain. Also what is flash going to do? He wont even be able to move hancock..

#50 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

flash