Silvershot32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Silvershot32

This is Bruce Wayne!
Fight takes place in the center of Gotham City. 
Both get 5 hours of prep.  
Morals are on. 
 Who win? :) 

No Caption Provided
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

hancock's only weakness was to be near charlize theron's character. batman doesnt know this. hancock destroys batman in a heartbeat.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Batman's head is going up somebody's @$$

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Gambler said:
" Batman's head is going up somebody's @$$ "
This.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By nefarious

Hancock curbstomp? Maybe.

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6  Edited By goldenshot80

Bruce Wayne could probally with a Hancock go-away

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Assman
@Gambler said:
"Batman's head is going up somebody's @$$ "

Poor Robin!!
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Assman
@goldenshot80 said:
"Bruce Wayne could probally with a Hancock go-away "

That made about as much sense as my mum??
CrisCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CrisCannibal
@Assman: LMAO 
I wouldn't say so much yet though. I would probably have my money on Hancock, but if you think about it, if Wayne has five hours of prep he would discover Hancock's weakness. He has an eye for these kinds of things. Once he knew he would exploit it. I believe he would stand a large chance even without Hancock's "kryptonite". Batman has kicked some heavy hitting ass before, and it wasn't just his kung-fu that rescued him either!
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10  Edited By goldenshot80

Bat man got this
!!!!#!$!

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Assman
@CrisCannibal said:
" @Assman: LMAO I wouldn't say so much yet though. I would probably have my money on Hancock, but if you think about it, if Wayne has five hours of prep he would discover Hancock's weakness. He has an eye for these kinds of things. Once he knew he would exploit it. I believe he would stand a large chance even without Hancock's "kryptonite". Batman has kicked some heavy hitting ass before, and it wasn't just his kung-fu that rescued him either! "

How would he discover Hancock's weakness, when no other person/being know of them or their powers and how they worked outside of Hancock's Mrs telling him, cause even Hancock never knew cause of his amnesia?? In five hours what is he going to find?? Something on google?? Sorry, not bying it.  Robin is gonna be very sore and intimate with Bruce in ways he never imagined so it's best if neither have to confront  Hancock.
CrisCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CrisCannibal
@Assman: LOL. Well still I might be a tiny bit biased considering how highly I think of Wayne. In the movie Hancock was fighting with She-cock, jaja, and I'm pretty sure a video was recorded I mean that event wasn't under raps. As wells as the climax at the hospital, I mean Hancock being hurt? That would make the news I'm sure. Seeing as he has been invulnerable all these years and then loses that when he meets up with a certain group of people. Researching the group as well would somehow let him know that She-cock has been around longer than usual, she mostly likely has no birth records and has been looked the same since before Christ. Batman has uncovered secrets that most wouldn't even fathom being able to find, so I doubt he would be using Google lol. As well like I said, I believe even without Hancock's "kryptonite" Batman is still an Alpha level genius and probably has some sort of artillery or battle suit that could withstand Superman without Green Kryptonite. With five hours I'm sure Bruce could pull a McGyver and curbstomp Hancock.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Assman said:
" @Gambler said:
"Batman's head is going up somebody's @$$ "
Poor Robin!! "
LMFAO
CrisCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CrisCannibal
@Assman: Oh and lets not forget Batman is a Gothamite and this would play to his advantage.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pooty
@CrisCannibal said:
" @Assman: LOL. Well still I might be a tiny bit biased considering how highly I think of Wayne. In the movie Hancock was fighting with She-cock, jaja, and I'm pretty sure a video was recorded I mean that event wasn't under raps. As wells as the climax at the hospital, I mean Hancock being hurt? That would make the news I'm sure. Seeing as he has been invulnerable all these years and then loses that when he meets up with a certain group of people. Researching the group as well would somehow let him know that She-cock has been around longer than usual, she mostly likely has no birth records and has been looked the same since before Christ. Batman has uncovered secrets that most wouldn't even fathom being able to find, so I doubt he would be using Google lol. As well like I said, I believe even without Hancock's "kryptonite" Batman is still an Alpha level genius and probably has some sort of artillery or battle suit that could withstand Superman without Green Kryptonite. With five hours I'm sure Bruce could pull a McGyver and curbstomp Hancock. 

Even if he found out Hancock weakness its not like the girl would willingly go with Bats. Bats would get beat down by her. Bats has never beaten Superman without Kryptonite. Hancock wins
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Hancock for the win... Batman does not know Hancock's weakness... so its basically a watered down Superman with no apparent weakness to Batman's knowledge versus The Dark Knight
jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanlucpicard

Batman wins, he used an anti wolverine spray, he'll just use an anti-hancock spray.
Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Band Lone

Hancock 

I even tried coming  up with a way for Batman to win but couldn't.. 

Only way is for Batman to interogate Kenneth "Red" Parker and then go to LA convince Mary that Hancock is bad then get to New York and fight.. Which never would happen since she loves Hancock and getting close to him again would make her the reason he fell. I don't think she wants that in her head. Besides Hancock is a hero why  would Batman go after him while both their morals are on?  

Heck Mary probably beat up Batman just for trying and hand him over to a different police department...  According to what she said she is stronger than Hancock

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hellos

5 hours of prep won't cut it. And even with morals on, Handcock is going to put Batman in the hospital, hopefully with all his limbs.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Assman
@CrisCannibal said:
" @Assman: Oh and lets not forget Batman is a Gothamite and this would play to his advantage. "

What the hell does that even mean?? Are Gothamites interdimensional beings with extra ordinary abilities??
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By nefarious

lol Gothamite.

Avatar image for captain_justice95
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cant believe some of you are thinking that batman will win. Batman has no weaknes on him and hes facing a god. batman gets ripped in half 
grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By grimlock
@Captain_Justice95: u gotta forgive these batman fanboys. batman gets beaten and killed 2 mins into the fight
PopeSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HANCOCK WINS!

PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

CapNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman is dead

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimlock: you misspelled seconds

thats like saying a spiderman vs galactus fight will last 2 minutes

No Caption Provided

obviously galactus loses in 2 seconds

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? Somebody actually thought this was a good battle? Ridiculous. And as for the people talking about Batman finding his weakness, it wouldn't matter. Hancock did not magically get weak the second he was around Mary, it took weeks of almost constant contact. Batman would not stand any chance here.

ETChun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hancock stomps Batman