• 75 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight is in the NY city. All characters blood lusted. Hancock's wife is 1 state away, let's say she's in Massachusetts. She has 5 minutes before arriving. No BFR. After Mary arrives they slowly lose their powers in 1 minute.

VS
AND
#2 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock

#3 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20116 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock with little problems.

#4 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Hancock

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Hancock with little problems.

Hmm alright. Edited. Can he do it within 5 minutes?

#5 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock BFRs both before his wife gets there.

#6 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

Hancock BFRs both before his wife gets there.

Don't see that happening, but you just reminded me to put in no BFR, thanks lol.

#7 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Abomination and Lizard have pretty good strength. Plus their working together and Hancock only has five minutes left? I think it's debatable.

#8 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a stomp

#9 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyiena: In who's favor?

#10 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock to strong and fast could throw them both like he did the whale in seconds.

#11 Posted by BloodsunX (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock has no problem with this. He a thew a giant whale with ease which is many more times than abomination and Lizard combined. Whats stopping him from just throwing them across the state. I can see Lizard surviving the impact(not Abom) but even at that it would take him some time to get back and if he was smart he would forget about Hancock.

#12 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodsunX: No BFR. He has to kill them both in 5 minutes.

#13 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock dies

Mismatch

Abomination & That Lizard stomp.

#14 Posted by BloodsunX (616 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence: Oh my bad. Well Hancock could take Abomination in one punch. Killing Lizard would be more difficult but possible, as he could just decapitate his head(idk if he can regrow that or not). IMO Hancock could take this 2-3 minutes tops, because it would take time for him to realize that Lizard can regrow limbs.

#15 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Abomination was strong enough to hurt Hancock he still has no way of dealing with his speed.

#16 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Hancock dies

Mismatch

Abomination & That Lizard stomp.

Lol this is not a mismatch at all. I had to limit Hancock to five minutes to make this fair actually.

#18 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Hancock dies

Mismatch

Abomination & That Lizard stomp.

Lol this is not a mismatch at all. I had to limit Hancock to five minutes to make this fair actually.

even if its not a mismatch hancock would still lose.

#19 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000: Want to explain why?

#20 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

But it's not like Hancock and his wife are going to grow weaker the instant she arrives, so she could just help him fight them. Also even weakened Hancock survived multiple gunshots during the hospital fight and still had enough strength to throw cats through ceilings, move heavy hospital equipment, and killed a dude with a butterfinger. Hancock wins. Or Mary shows up and they both win. It would take atleast a few days for them to grow weaker. Even though they were in close proximity didn't Mary throw him threw her houses wall into a parked car and even managed to lift that large semi? Yea Hancock and Mary stomp.

#21 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

@TERMINATOR1000: Want to explain why?

what can hancock do to the lizard it has a healing factor and the abomination look how big he is.... if you watch the 2nd hulk film he was throwing hulk around like a toy... throwing cars insane feet... abomination himself would tell the lizard to stay out of the way and he would destroy hancock on his own.

#22 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

But it's not like Hancock and his wife are going to grow weaker the instant she arrives, so she could just help him fight them. Also even weakened Hancock survived multiple gunshots during the hospital fight and still had enough strength to throw cats through ceilings, move heavy hospital equipment, and killed a dude with a butterfinger. Hancock wins. Or Mary shows up and they both win. It would take atleast a few days for them to grow weaker. Even though they were in close proximity didn't Mary throw him threw her houses wall into a parked car and even managed to lift that large semi? Yea Hancock and Mary stomp.

Sorry forgot to add that Hancock only has 1 minute after his powers dissapear when his wife arrives

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@TERMINATOR1000: Want to explain why?

what can hancock do to the lizard it has a healing factor and the abomination look how big he is.... if you watch the 2nd hulk film he was throwing hulk around like a toy... throwing cars insane feet... abomination himself would tell the lizard to stay out of the way and he would destroy hancock on his own.

I don't think you understand how much force it takes to stop a speeding train and not move. Also a blue whale weighs 100 - 120 tons and Hancock Tossed one.

#23 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hancock is smart he could do this. He would have to take out Abomination first since he is the strongest of the two. No bfr dosen't mean that he can't grab Abomination while flying at him with super speed, take him practically out of our atmosphere and drop him back into the arena. Then he divebombs Lizard like Sentry did Blue Marvel. Also I think that Mr Hancock has super human sight. Like when he tossed that kid straight into the air, he knew exactly where he'd land.

#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock.

#25 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@TERMINATOR1000: Want to explain why?

what can hancock do to the lizard it has a healing factor and the abomination look how big he is.... if you watch the 2nd hulk film he was throwing hulk around like a toy... throwing cars insane feet... abomination himself would tell the lizard to stay out of the way and he would destroy hancock on his own.

#26 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan92: lol ok what was the purpose for that video?

#27 Edited by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000:Hancock was shown to be way above them in strength, speed and durabilty. Abomination was throwning cars maybe like 40 - 50 feet, Hancock threw a whale about 1km.

#28 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock devastates. 
 
 Lizard has difficulty fighting someone with enhanced agility, minor pre-cognition, and webbing. And Abomination is a mindless brute who has no speed whatsoever. 

#29 Edited by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan92: ok well if you wanna go by strength.. hancock has thrown whales? well abomination was throwing hulk around in the movie quit easily and the hulk should way thousands upon thousands of more weight than a waile does.

#30 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@TERMINATOR1000 said:

well abomination was throwing hulk around in the movie quit easily and the hulk should way thousands upon thousands of more waite than a waile does.

What are you basing that on?
#31 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

well abomination was throwing hulk around in the movie quit easily and the hulk should way thousands upon thousands of more waite than a waile does.

What are you basing that on?

I was talking to spartan and he was saying hancock is somewhat stronger since he threw whales.

so strength.

#32 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@spartan92: ok well if you wanna go by strength.. hancock has thrown whales? well abomination was throwing hulk around in the movie quit easily and the hulk should way thousands upon thousands of more waite than a waile does.

its obvious your just trolling.

#33 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@TERMINATOR1000 said:

I was talking to spartan and he was saying hancock is somewhat stronger since he threw whales.

so strength.

He listed that as a feat of Hancock's strength. He picked up a massive whale and threw it like it was a shot-put.  
 
And you avoided the question. 
 
What are you basing the notion that Hulk weighs more than a whale on? I'm curious.
#34 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan92:

no im not trolling i stated fact... you are obviously name calling and flaiming for the fact you have no right calling anybody a troll.

Hulk was all mussle and a whale is all fat.

Mussle always weighs more than fat. remember that.

#35 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Hulk was all mussle and a whale is all fat.

Wrong again, hotshot.
#36 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

I was talking to spartan and he was saying hancock is somewhat stronger since he threw whales.

so strength.

He listed that as a feat of Hancock's strength. He picked up a massive whale and threw it like it was a shot-put. And you avoided the question. What are you basing the notion that Hulk weighs more than a whale on? I'm curious.

Yes and i responded on what abomination has lifted and threw several feet. that should weigh more than a whale.

#37 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Hulk was all mussle and a whale is all fat.

Wrong again, hotshot.

eyeroll

whatever.

#38 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000:

Your telling me Hulk weighs more than the Whale shown in this clip ?

#39 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Yes and i responded on what abomination has lifted and threw several feet. that should weigh more than a whale.

How'd you arrive at that conclusion? Whales are far larger than Hulk could ever hope to be.
#40 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan92 said:

@TERMINATOR1000:

Your telling me Hulk weighs more than the Whale shown in this clip ?

Ok after watching that clip i must say... Abom threw hulk probably the same distance as hancock threw the what, BUT Hancock threw the whale much higher in the air than what abom did to hulk.... so hard to judge

Maybe hancock if he could throw abomination and lizard off the earth is the only way i can see him winning.

#41 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000:

He only threw hulk about 200 foot, but he did kick him quite far though. Hancock was never shown to be hurt apart from the effects of being near his wife for too long.

#42 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much speculation. Lizard was only defeated by reverting. Hancock's powerlevel was never firmly established.

#43 Edited by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan92: yeah well the movie hulk was different than the comic version

like the tallest hulk ever got in that film was like 8 feet tall so hes probably not as long as the whale, but the hulk even when he reached 8 feet, their was no limit to his anger if he continued to get angry he would still get stronger ( just wouldnt get any taller than 8 foot as i said. ) and also hulk almost killed abomination by strangling him.... who if hancock punched abomination hard enough in the throat and reached in the and ripped out his oxygen then it would probably be game over... same with that lizard even though it has a healing factor... im sure hancock could probably find something to trap it in and send it off somewhere.

#44 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

Hnadcock speeds up and grabs aboms head and pulls it off, goes to lizard and just rips his head and and pounds him into the ground until death.

#45 Posted by XEL820 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like someones head is going up someone else's ass :3c

#46 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

abomination alone would flatten hancock

#47 Posted by IKnowEverything (359 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Hancock wins. But i love the part in this thread where the Hulk apparently ways more than a whale... haha

#48 Posted by terry2012 (5047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83: This

@BloodsunX: This

#49 Posted by Lvenger (19048 posts) - - Show Bio

Hancock threads. The bane of my battle forum browsing.

#50 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio