Han, Chewie, Leia & Luke vs The Fantastic Four

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceMarvel_

Nathaniel Richards and Darth Vader decide to eliminate their enemies by pitting them against each other, who would win?

Han Solo vs Reed Richards

Chewbacca vs Thing

Princess Leia vs Invisible Woman

Luke Skywalker vs Human Torch

Both Leia & Luke have access to the force.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

very spite-ish!

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Luke is the only one winning, and he solos, to my knowledge

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um...what?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shawnbaby

Nathaniel Richards and Darth Vader decide to eliminate their enemies by pitting them against each other, who would win?

Chewbacca vs Thing

Both Leia & Luke have access to the force.

What drugs were you on that made this thread seem like a good idea?

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princemarvel: Luke can solo rest loose. Chewie v thing is very spite-ish.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JohnnyZ256

The rest lose, not loose. If you have a knot in your shoelaces, it's good to loose it. "Lose" is the opposite of "win."

Chewbacca rips off Thing's arms and sells them to Jabba.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100% this.

Jmarshmallow

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: lol what the hell have you seen that puts chewie anywhere near ben the ff stomp luke is the only problem but the ff have fought much worse.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does he beat Sue?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By comic_book_fan
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke wins. That's it, no one else. Maybe Leia if she can use the force

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rainx20

The rest lose, not loose. If you have a knot in your shoelaces, it's good to loose it. "Lose" is the opposite of "win."

shut up, people tend to make typos. Get over yourself. And who is going to listen to you when you say something like this anyway?

psssh. I love chewie but that isn't happening.

Anyways pertaining to the fight this is a spite, Luke can easily solo. Sue doesn't stand a chance. Luke leveled fortresses with his force blasts and that wasn't even at his peak of power. Keep in mind Luke could simply use fold space and teleport his saber right into Sue's head.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@princemarvel:

Reed stomps.

Chewbacca vs Thing

Thing stomps.

Sue stomps.

Luke stomps with a simple gesture.

All in all, Luke could solo this anyway, the rest are not even needed.

They are useless dead weight.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rainx20:

I don't see how kindly correcting someone makes me a bad person. If the guy would prefer to sound ignorant in confusing "loose" and "lose," so be it. Personally, I'd rather sound learned.

My Chewie-Thing comment was obviously meant to be a joke.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: It's obviously a typo, if anybody is ignorant it would be you. For all you know he could have been on mobile and his phone might have mistakenly auto corrected it. I'm quite positive he knows the difference from loose and lose.... I don't see it as "kindly correcting" I see it as trolling.

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just because someone makes a simple typo on a message board, doesn't make them ignorant, this isn't an English paper.

Secondly, okay forget the battle, but does Han, Chewie, Leia & Luke have a similar dynamic as the Fantastic Four, I mean they are pretty much the same build up, Main Guy, Best Friend, Main Guy's Girlfriend and Main Guy's Girlfrien'd Brother.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never underestimate the power of Princess Leia!

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rainx20 said:

shut up, people tend to make typos. Get over yourself. And who is going to listen to you when you say something like this anyway?

Anyways pertaining to the fight this is a spite, Luke can easily solo. Sue doesn't stand a chance. Luke leveled fortresses with his force blasts and that wasn't even at his peak of power. Keep in mind Luke could simply use fold space and teleport his saber right into Sue's head.

Sue should be at least a challenge to Luke. I'm not sure he can teleport into her force field…it has pretty good showings of blocking powers that are controlled by the mind. From Sersi to Jean Grey. Sersi can teleport too and couldn't do jack to get past it directly. Sue can put a force bubble into his lungs…at least.

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chewie solos everyone including his own team, via wookie force

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By mickey-mouse

Such a silly Thread only Luke can win....but if Reed gets so much as 5mins of prep he solos...finds Darth Vader and kicks his tail too...

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rainx20:

I'm not so sure it was a typo...people confuse "lose" and "loose" all of the time. I really don't understand how the kind correcting of someone is trolling, but whatever you want to believe.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rainx20: and sue could jut crush luke brain or make the whole team explode all at the same time if she gets pissed.

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rainx20:

I'm not so sure it was a typo...people confuse "lose" and "loose" all of the time. I really don't understand how the kind correcting of someone is trolling, but whatever you want to believe.

Let's be reel guys, he just went their, and that's all they're is two it.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: LOL. Luke would fry her ass with emerald lightening in less than a nano second.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By comic_book_fan

she could easily block it.

Saint_Michael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rainx20 said:

Shut up? Get over yourself? Wow, talk about pot calling the kettle black!

You have no idea if the original poster knows the difference between lose and loose or not. They may not have known and genuinely learned something here. Either way, johnnyz256's comment was not aimed at you. So, sticking your uninvited opinion into the manner was more rude and trolling than anything he did. Telling him to shut up was doubly so.

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rainx20: Thank you man I didn't see this, what a low life.

Shut up you turd, thanks for telling me something so obvious just to piss me off. Apparently you never seen a typo before you moron.

@Saint_Michael I am aware of the difference, it was a typo from using mobile. Johnnyz "explanation" was uninvited just like yours is as well. This has nothing to do with anyway so why are you even talking? Rain was just being a good friend for telling off a jerk. Anyway their is nothing more to say in this thread because it is a spite.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Don't use insults, Beam, or you will eventually be banned. Just letting you know. Not sure how kindly correcting someone makes me a low life, but I guess it stems from people not appreciating being shown that they're wrong. It can hurt their ego. I think this is the case with you, Beam.

Also, I've seen plenty of typos. But people confuse lose and loose all of the time. They can't all be typos. My guess is that you confused the two, as many people do.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fantastic 4

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#32 SC  Moderator

@beam3000: If you believe another poster is trying to aggravate you, flag them or contact a moderator. Or if you can, politely suggest to them their behavior or attitude is unwanted and or uncalled for, but do so with resorting to attacking them. Name calling and personal insults is not acceptable. Please remember that for the future.

Extend some courtesy to your fellow poster please. There are many ways to address another's choice of words. You could quote them directly and clarify if they made a typo before distinguishing between different words. Otherwise try not to undermine them by highlighting small errors. Posters don't sound ignorant for occasional spelling and grammar mistakes on superhero versus threads. Correcting people is fine, just be polite and respectful about it and remember you may not actually have grounds to correct them if it was some technological error or limitation.

@rainx20 said:

shut up, people tend to make typos. Get over yourself.

Your second post and point was fine but this above? Refrain from personalizing issues with other posters. If you think they are guilty of that, then flag them or get a moderator please.

Alright other than that thread will be locked for mismatch, but if anyone still has concerns or issues feel free to PM me.