Halo Versus League Of Legends

• 55 results
Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Blood lusted Arbiter and Master Chief with Cortana.

both with a energy sword, sniper, plasma rifle and rocket launcher.

Verses

lvl 30

Aatrox, Flora, and Tryndamere.

Random debate in school...so yeah.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Two of which can't die

I'm biased against MS because I'm an LoL addict, going with Trynd solo

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Avatar image for galacticravenous
GalacticRavenous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tryndamere! The strongest Viking in the whole world!

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stormdriven

Regular swords vs a high powered rifle, a rifle that fires plasma hot enough to melt flesh, a sword made of the same plasma, and a rocket launcher. Also, against two of the deadliest and luckiest warriors in the Halo universe, each with Christ knows how many enemy combatants killed. And let's not forget they are covered in personal energy shields, as well as being experts in hand to hand combat. I'm going with the alien and the green guy.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Do League of Legends Champions even have feats other than there intros?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

Do League of Legends Champions even have feats other than there intros?

Unfortunately no..hell the intros cover nowhere near all the champs.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non of them are above peak human. Aatrox is the only one that WOULD be but has nothing to suggest so (other than being some type of god). Chief takes this even without the weapons tbh. Fiora's blade would break, Trynda could probably do some damage if he hit, and Aatrox is a wild card here. If anything MC steals Trynda's sword (if not killing him first) and has some fun.

Summary: MC is much faster, many many times stronger, and more skilled in h2h (Fiora is only skilled in sword fighting, Trynda is basically the sword equivalent of a brawler, and Aatrox...again...we don't know). He could also kite them. Or the best option of them all: 1shot with a rocket launcher.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By ShootingNova

As far as I recall, the only one of the LoL champions with "feats" is Tryndamere. Of course, this is just from memory.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tryndamere can make himself immortal for like 5 seconds. That's enough to destroy them with his crits

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regular swords vs a high powered rifle, a rifle that fires plasma hot enough to melt flesh, a sword made of the same plasma, and a rocket launcher. Also, against two of the deadliest and luckiest warriors in the Halo universe, each with Christ knows how many enemy combatants killed. And let's not forget they are covered in personal energy shields, as well as being experts in hand to hand combat. I'm going with the alien and the green guy.

Actually all the swords in lol is not just regular swords. Some are enhanced with powers like The Sword of Demacia and The Darkinn Blade.

Aatrox weapon is enhanced with shadow power and his healing factor is sick, so no it's not just peak humans really. Veigar got power cosmic and Brand got power flames

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven said:

Actually all the swords in lol is not just regular swords. Some are enhanced with powers like The Sword of Demacia and The Darkinn Blade.

Aatrox weapon is enhanced with shadow power and his healing factor is sick, so no it's not just peak humans really. Veigar got power cosmic and Brand got power flames

Fiora and Tryndamere both have regular swords, actually. And besides, none of the champions really have any feats to back their cases, while The Chief and The Arbiter have a plethora to choose from. So there is no way to accurately judge the champions or how they would fare here in a fight.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123 said:

@stormdriven said:

Fiora and Tryndamere both have regular swords, actually. And besides, none of the champions really have any feats to back their cases, while The Chief and The Arbiter have a plethora to choose from. So there is no way to accurately judge the champions or how they would fare here in a fight.

You can still judge their spells and stats. I mean Fiora got a normal blade but she has ridiculous speed and Master Chief has been hurt my normal projectiles before. So i don't see the problem why wouldn't Fiora stab him in the head or something, and your forgetting about Aatrox the main one here, he is basically a God in League of Legends who uses blood and shadow powers to regenerate himself pretty damn fast, the blade is invulnerable and is enhanced with magic so it could defiantly pass through their shields, you can't call their peak humans because they all have an special Ability that no human really has, like Fiora uses speed and illusions, Tryndamere uses strength and brutality and Aatrox uses shadow and blood.

I say League takes this easy because they got magic

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Stormdriven

@leonkarlen123: The only one I can see being a problem here is Aatrox. Sufficient melee force is needed to break the shields of The Chief and The Arbiter, something Fiora doesn't have and Tryndamere may have. And even if they do break the shields, how are they supposed to get through Chief's armor? Maybe Aatrox can, maybe he can't. From the play of all three champions, they don't have the combat speed to deal with Chief or the Arbiter. Aatrox does have his magic, but the two are more than capable of dodging. Plus, Chief and the Arbiter have a range and damage advantage with a rocket launcher and a sniper rifle each.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By leonkarlen123

@leonkarlen123: The only one I can see being a problem here is Aatrox. Sufficient melee force is needed to break the shields of The Chief and The Arbiter, something Fiora doesn't have and Tryndamere may have. And even if they do break the shields, how are they supposed to get through Chief's armor? Maybe Aatrox can, maybe he can't. From the play of all three champions, they don't have the combat speed to deal with Chief or the Arbiter. Aatrox does have his magic, but the two are more than capable of dodging. Plus, Chief and the Arbiter have a range and damage advantage with a rocket launcher and a sniper rifle each.

Yea, they do but Aatrox can pretty much jump like 50 ft so it wont be a problem really.

Normal bullets have pierced the armor before, and i believe the lore tells Tryndamere has the force to strike down a thick tree with ONE hit, that can be extremely painful for MC or Arbiter.

Sure they got projectiles but Tryndamere has immortality spells he can use and Aatrox got an sick healing factor. So i doubt 1 rocket can really take them down, Fiora can dodge a rocket probably since she is really fast.

This is how it goes down...

Tryndamere distracts them and stands still and uses his immortality spell and they are like ''Whata fu**'' then Aatrox comes behind and stab them in the back with his sword.. Done..

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Normal bullets have NOT pierced the armor before. It takes armor piercing bullets to do that. And nowhere in Tryndamere's lore does it say he felled a tree in one hit. Tryndamere's ultimate, as well as Aatrox's passive will pose a problem, and I never expected one rocket to do it. And Fiora dodging rockets is speculation, so we can't assume that she can just because she seems fast. Also, you don't have any proof that the swords will be able to go through Chief/Arbiter's shield. And although the champions are all great duelists, they have no feats of combat speed to compare to Chief/Arbiter, so the duo is just as likely to win with the energy swords, which are at least superior to Fiora/Tryndamere's weapons.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Halo

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By leonkarlen123

@stormdriven said:

@leonkarlen123: Normal bullets have NOT pierced the armor before. It takes armor piercing bullets to do that. And nowhere in Tryndamere's lore does it say he felled a tree in one hit. Tryndamere's ultimate, as well as Aatrox's passive will pose a problem, and I never expected one rocket to do it. And Fiora dodging rockets is speculation, so we can't assume that she can just because she seems fast. Also, you don't have any proof that the swords will be able to go through Chief/Arbiter's shield. And although the champions are all great duelists, they have no feats of combat speed to compare to Chief/Arbiter, so the duo is just as likely to win with the energy swords, which are at least superior to Fiora/Tryndamere's weapons.

To be honest is Chief not really THAT good showings in melee because they mainly stay ranged with energy weapons. If you have any proof that it won't pierce the armor, it's enhanced swords who is invulnerable so they won't break.

Marines sure have pierced the suit, it's nothing special but carbon fibers which easily high caliber bullets can go through.

Your overrating them by the moment.. If you attack a Marine they shoot you back and u get hurt.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well at 13 years old, Master chief accidentally killed 14 ODST soldiers (There like between Marines and Spartans) during a training exercise.

Yes covenant high caliber sniper rounds have pierced Spartan suits, But at the day and age, those high caliber rounds were meant to pierce Elites, Tanks and other vehicles from the covenant which were more durable than a UNSC tank could dream of.

I have no memory of marines or anything piercing Master chiefs suit.

You should known one of the popular feats of Master chief that he fell from orbit over 3 times. Landing without a scratch. The heat and air friction of that would surely be stronger than any piercing bullet I resume? correct me if i'm wrong.

Master chief has tanked a plasma blast from a hunter without taking damage from his suit.

Shooting a marine in the game are game feats which wouldn't be considered feats? Though I doubt Master chief would even be phased or even hit if he attacked a military base.

Spartans are master marksmen. Most of the spartans easily hit two far away targets from each other at once with a sniper rifle and other spartans wouldn't be able to tell which one they hit first and they have a 4 millisecond reaction time.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Not that good? He stalemated an Elite zealot in energy sword combat, and he had never even seen weapon before. And Elites worthy enough to use energy swords spend their entire lives training with it, and are extremely skilled with it.

The armor isn't made of carbon fibers, it's made of titanium alloy which is impervious to small arms fire. And who said the swords are enhanced? Show me where it says the swords are enhanced. The swords aren't going to break the armor, it would be like hitting a bat against an armored car. And high caliber rounds don't easily go through the armor. The armor can take glancing blows from them, but can't take sustained fire.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Stop making such a big deal about it, i got no scan but Aatrox wields the Darkinn blade who is godcrafted, godcrafted means no mortal can break them.. Just gove it up now fanboy

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Stormdriven

@leonkarlen123 said:

@stormdriven: Stop making such a big deal about it, i got no scan but Aatrox wields the Darkinn blade who is godcrafted, godcrafted means no mortal can break them.. Just gove it up now fanboy

You sir, are the one who is making a big deal about it now. It doesn't say anywhere that his blade is "godcrafted," but more of a living sword. I have no idea if it can be broken, but we can't assume it can't be at all. And no need for hostility, it's a debate. And I'm not a fanboy, I play and love both games.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non of them are above peak human. Aatrox is the only one that WOULD be but has nothing to suggest so (other than being some type of god). Chief takes this even without the weapons tbh. Fiora's blade would break, Trynda could probably do some damage if he hit, and Aatrox is a wild card here. If anything MC steals Trynda's sword (if not killing him first) and has some fun.

Summary: MC is much faster, many many times stronger, and more skilled in h2h (Fiora is only skilled in sword fighting, Trynda is basically the sword equivalent of a brawler, and Aatrox...again...we don't know). He could also kite them. Or the best option of them all: 1shot with a rocket launcher.

I know it's a 2 months post, but none of them are above peak human? Have you ever seen the A Twist of Fate Trailer? Tryndamere was destroying everything he touched with ease, cutting through thick walls of pure rock like nothing. Tryndamere is waaay stronger than Chief and Arbiter. He's also faster than them both, especially when using Spinning Slash, with that he moves so fast it's almost like he's using flash (instant teleportation for a short distance).

Loading Video...

2:40 Tryndamere easily overpowered Garen (who is a superhuman in terms of strength and durability by himself). He destroyed stone walls and stone pillars with ease. Hit Garen so hard it breaks the ground beneath them . 3:10 He sent Garen flying through that stone wall as if it was made of paper.

Tryndamere tanked that explosive fireball from Annie unfazed.

His ult makes him invulnerable to any kind of harm, it's impossible to kill him by any means, after being mortally wounded.

Aatrox is at the very least equal to Tryndamere physically. He can throw energy projectiles. Aatrox literally cut Arbiter into little pieces from distance. He can also fly and dive into their direction closing the gap between them, which would make the rocket launchers useless.

Tryndamere has defeat ALL warriors from Freljord who dared chalenge him. He's pretty skilled. Aatrox is a legendary warrior and one of the most skilled Darkin.

The only one who can't be said to be above peak human should be Fiora.

@leonkarlen123 said:

You sir, are the one who is making a big deal about it now. It doesn't say anywhere that his blade is "godcrafted," but more of a living sword. I have no idea if it can be broken, but we can't assume it can't be at all. And no need for hostility, it's a debate. And I'm not a fanboy, I play and love both games.

Fiora's blades may be regular swords, but I don't think the same can be said about Tryndamere's and Aatrox's swords. In that video right above Garen cuts through Katarina's dual blades with ease. Tryndamere's blade blocked Garen's strikes with no problem at all. The Sword of Demacia is kind of a special sword with powers like the summoning of a giant sword from the sky, temporally negating other peoples powers and abilities, etc. The Darkin Blade is probably even greater.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarques: We have to take into account that is Demonblade Tryndamere. Now, we don't know if that affects him or not, but it isn't the Tryndamere we are discussing. And you say Tryndamere is faster than the Chief and the Arbiter. Can you prove he is? We know how fast they are, but not Tryndamere. Also, Garen has shown nothing to prove that he is superhuman. Tough, yes, but not superhuman. Referencing featless Freljordian warriors doesn't help Tryndamere's case either.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: I can tell you Trynda can go so fast that he can blitz through walls with his Spinning Slash. You know the same way The Flash can do.

Uea regular Trynda is said to be weaker since Demonblade one is half demon tho but he is still above peak human in terms of strength and striking force

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Ok, but the Chief is much higher than peak human, as is the Arbiter. Plus they are faster, so they'll be more than capable of dodging Tryndamere's attacks. The only problem here is Aatrox, as I have no idea how his sword would do against the Halo team.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Well his sword is magic enhanced so it could probably break the shields without to much effort. The shield is not THAT powerful in terms that a couple rockets in game can blow it away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Well his sword is magic enhanced so it could probably break the shields without to much effort. The shield is not THAT powerful in terms that a couple rockets in game can blow it away

Magical enhancements do not equate to bypassing technology-based energy shields. Rockets taking down the MJOLNIR MARK VI energy shielding is simply game mechanics. In the expanded universe, Chief has tanked tons of Fuel Rod Cannon bolts before, and those are made entirely of plasma and are anti-air weaponry. They completely melt through even the highest grade of titanium. Also, before you make the flawed analogy that "if the Energy Sword can go through the shields a magically enhanced sword can too", the Energy Sword actually disperses molecules IIRC, and it made up of free flowing electrons.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Haven't seen you in a while man ;) well i don't really read the Halo lore, i just played the games so i need to come back soon. . Well Aatrox will be an pain in the a$$ to kill because of his healing factor and i believe the shields has an time limit?? So the energy must have an source to exploit and shut the shields down. Sorry if im confusing you but im abit tired now

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Haven't seen you in a while man ;) well i don't really read the Halo lore, i just played the games so i need to come back soon. . Well Aatrox will be an pain in the a$$ to kill because of his healing factor and i believe the shields has an time limit?? So the energy must have an source to exploit and shut the shields down. Sorry if im confusing you but im abit tired now

Yeah I was on a week, give or take, hiatus just a while ago. I'm slowly getting back into the debating game though. Also, nice Isis avatar. You should add me on SMITE and we could play sometime :P

Anyways, onto the topic at hand shall we? A healing factor is really nifty, but Aatrox's is relatively slow and won't save him from getting killed from a gunshot to the head. On the other hand, Chief's energy shields, which, by the way, do not have a time limit, fortifies himself against anything the champions can dish out on him. I could maybe see all of the champions concentrating their ults on John, but even then I doubt it would penetrate his energy shields considering what they've tanked. Then you've got the heavy-grade titanium under the energy shields to get through as well. The Arbiter is also going to constantly harass the LoL team and assure that team cohesion does not occur.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: No idea what an Give or take hiatus is lol, sounds legit anyways yea i do play Smite, Vulcan is my fav because od his bada$$ voice ;) Sure we can talk more about it tomorrow, gotta sleep now.... If i can which is highly doubtful, nighty :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: No idea what an Give or take hiatus is lol, sounds legit anyways yea i do play Smite, Vulcan is my fav because od his bada$$ voice ;) Sure we can talk more about it tomorrow, gotta sleep now.... If i can which is highly doubtful, nighty :)

By give or take I was referring to the length of time of my hiatus. As for SMITE, I play Guan Yu and Sun Wukong.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tldr for now. That video convinced me that they are above peak human though...and I get to watch the video again C:C:C:C:

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Penderor

@anal_vomit: Aatrox solo. In his non reduced strength form he is technically weaker god of war.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never played Halo, but as I remember from battles, MC has walked off a space reentry, so nobody from League can really even damage him.

Linark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Linark

I say that unless we go and check the horrible LoL lore, we should take into account some game mechanics. If tryndamere could damage someone like mordekaiser or rammus i dont see how he wouldn't be able to damage MC and arbiter. But still, MC armour would be the best armour in LoL. And they fight people like lucian or jayce who also use energy weapons. So this is hard to tell because LoL is a versus game while Halo is a story based shooter. Its much easier to tell MC feats than LoL characters.

Still, lorewise, Aatrox is the heavyhitter here. Bur still as @sirneko said, MC survived a space entry. So he would be the best tank LoL has seen with a lot of range power. OP better nerf riot.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't we send in Ziggs here? he got an nuke in his hands to kill all the street levelers of DC/Marvel

FeartheHorde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: So I know it's been 7 months since anybody has said anything on this forum but unfortunately I don't think the halo crew could win this. In fact, I strongly believe that Aatrox could solo this without trynd or fiora. Don't get me wrong MC is probably the biggest badass in gaming history and he's one of my favorite, but Aatrox is just short of a god. If not then he is one. If you look into the lore of LOL it says that the League had to dim the powers of all the champs to make it fair. His powers were already strong in the League so I can't even imagine how they would be in a normal fight. He could probably take on the Didact but its really hard to tell between two God-like figures in two different franchises.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dota 2 solos.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearthehorde: Being a god doesn't grant automatic superiority. Thor is a god, yet that title does nothing for him when he fights characters like the Hulk, Death Seed Sentry, etc. who are not gods. The fact of the matter is, the only one who is going to do anything here is in fact Aatrox, but it is solely because of his magic. He doesn't have the feats to justify his more primitive weaponry from harming either John or Thel. Even basing things off his lore, he doesn't do anything other than fight like any other soldier and empower himself with the blood of his enemies.

TL;DR Aatrox isn't going to be able to beat John or Thel just because he might be a god.

FeartheHorde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: If we are talking about feats then MC is lacking as well since he has never fought a superior being such as Aatrox except once and even then, you have to admit this, he was saved by Cortona and should have probably died. Plus of you read his lore then you will notice that he influenced other soldiers to fight viciously making "each soldier equal 10". Pair that with Trynd undying rage you have your self one hell of a fight.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearthehorde:

If we are talking about feats then MC is lacking as well

Yeah, no. The difference between Master Chief and Aatrox is Master Chief has actual feats. Aatrox, frankly, has nothing aside from some relatively unimpressive statements.

he has never fought a superior being such as Aatrox except once and even then, you have to admit this, he was saved by Cortona and should have probably died.

Irrelevant, considering the Didact by feats is far superior to Aatrox.

Plus of you read his lore then you will notice that he influenced other soldiers to fight viciously making "each soldier equal 10".

Which isn't going to do anything when both the Chief and the Arbiter have much greater strength than that, considering they are both multitonners.

Pair that with Trynd undying rage you have your self one hell of a fight.

Tryndamere isn't very impressive himself either. The only advantage he has is his ultimate, but that means little when the Arbiter slices off his limbs with the energy sword.

Halo team easily, and it isn't close.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Halo.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 juiceboks  Moderator

People need to stop making/bumping League of Legends threads..

Lionhardt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Halo.

FeartheHorde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Ugh in what way does MC's "feats" have to do with anything near a being of Aatrox's capabilities. Saying him almost dying is completely relevant since it shows that MC can die to a superior being. I honestly don't think Aatrox needs that many feats as his background purely shows that he is capable of taking on a supersoldier armed with only bullets and slow moving rockets and an alien with a sword that is no where near as powerful as Aatrox's sword that is in fact alive. If you are going purely by feats then sure ya Halo has more, but that's only because of the vast amount of games and books that dive directly into their personal lore and abilities which League of Legends does not.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing I can see in this thread is the OP's great username