TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheGirugamesh

Thought I would do one to celebrate Halloween ^^

A peaceful village has been chosen and enclosed for a special event. 4 famous characters from horror films have been chosen for this.

There is a population of exactly 1000 people in this town (of all ages and gender, male, female, adult, children, etc), all of whom are entirely unarmed except for the use of everyday equipment (small knives can be obtained from kitchens), though there are a few pitchforks lying about. It's a pretty standard place (a few shops here and there, a small bit of forest, one church, etc), 600m in diameter. Nobody in the village is aware of the oncoming threat.

The objective is to kill as many people as possible in the space of 2 hours, the clock starts at midnight.

Nobody in the town is able to leave. If any of the killers encounter each other then they may attack if they wish (if four of them die then the fifth one remaining automatically wins). They all begin at separate points.

The 'contestants':

Freddy has no warping powers but can regenerate (if killed he appears again good as new after 5 minutes). Standard equipment for everyone (as pictured here).

Who takes it?

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sandiego008

Dude with chainsaw wins ... mainly because neither jason nor michael tend to kill fast and I don't see freddy killing fast nor does he tend to without his warping/dream powers.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@sandiego008 said:

Dude with chainsaw wins ... mainly because neither jason nor michael tend to kill fast and I don't see freddy killing fast nor does he tend to without his warping/dream powers.

True, but Leatherface is more obvious a threat than the others (people will see him coming) and can die more easily than the others.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Mike Myers for the majority kills. He is more stealthy, methodical and intelligent than the others.

If they encountered each other I think Jason would come out on top. If Freddy wasn't nerfed and had his dream reality powers then I think he would win if the killers brawled.